Route 66

Today is going reasonably well. I'm tracking my food on the SW website, and here's today's plan:
B: Magic porridge and raspberries
L: Mushroom risotto and salad (rocket / spring onions / mushrooms / grapes)
D: Prawn curry and rice

Going to the gym tonight for the third day in a row, woot!
I am a massive fan of magic porridge, love having a different favour yoghurt each day with lots of different berries, best breakfast that keeps you going.

Hi ! Just catching up today. I love reading your food diary as its given me some ideas. I've bought a slow cooker today. I can't wait to use it. Do u leave urs on all day when at work? I'm thinking the curry is a great idea.
I had weigh in today - only half pound off. Disappointed as that's only 5.5 lbs off in 4 / 5 weeks. I really stuck to plan this week - admittedly I did have a couple of treats but was always within my syn allowance. Hopefully I'll have a better loss next week. How did your weigh in go?
I use my slow cooker quite a lot nothing better than throwing everything in a pot turn it on , go to work, come home walk through the front door to a fantastic smell and EAT.

Going to use my slow cooker this weekend, going to put as many speed veg and stock cube in and hope for the best, going to have it with a nice lean piece of meat... Making me feel hungry

Another good day, feels like I'm making changes. This week's new goal is to do it, no matter how badly or how half-heartedly - don't wait for perfection, just keep plodding on. Feels okay I guess.

My leg is dragging quite badly, I think I need to go back to see someone urgently. 47 and I feel like I'm falling apart. Gah! Oh well, another day in paradise :)

Used my slow cooker and cooked a big piece of gammon ham it was amazing, I've had it the last 3 days in different meals.

Back