Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Ooooh I think they may have a gym! Won't go every day but hopefully do something every other day :)
Legs feel very very heavy today with all this exercise and tummy feels a bit bloated.
Keeping on going though :) xx

How's it going Roxi? Are you still exercising? Not long until your holiday!

Katie calling Roxi....get your butt back in here! ;) xx

Hi Katie and Heatwave. Feeling pants,sore throat and I think beginning of chest infection so not been exercising. Haven't stuck to plan. Had a bar for breakfast then salmon and veggies for tea. And a bit of cheese. Not great but could be a lot worse. Definitely think I'm in holiday mode 2 weeks early! Not giving up though. ? xx

Aw hope it clears up soon. Not too bad diet wise considering. I'm the same about holiday mode but trying to fight the urge to eat. Can still get a fair bit off by holiday hopefully x

Hope you're soon feeling better honey, your food choices sound good - just do whatever you need to until you're feeling better...keep thinking bikini ;) xx

Awe thanks guys. I just love my little exante family :) xx

Two days 100%. Feeling good. Last 2 weeks big push before the holiday. :) :) :) xx

Thanks bride. How are you getting on? Xx

Yay, you can do it Roxi xx

Thanks Susie.
Yaaaay bride. I was gagging too and not really getting anywhere. Then I saw a post on Facebook about somebody losing something like 5 stone in 6 months and thought c'mon get your act together. I'm hoping to be TS for another 9 days then I go on my holibobs for almost 2 weeks. I thoroughly intend to enjoy my holidays so no doubt I will put on a fair bit when I am away but I will be back on it and focused when I get back. Also going to be taking up running on my return. New campaign starts mid October for 10's for Christmas. Be happy with size 10 or 10 stone. Both would be amazing!
We can do it!!! :) xx

Haha darn auto correct. I swear I was flagging not gagging hahahahaha xx

Lol i was wondering what you meant by gagging.

Good day today. Porridge, choc and orange bar and then a double choc bar. Tried to drink more water too. 9 days til bikini time ...... Panic!!!
Hope everyone's having a good day :) xx

Well honey you are doing fabulously, am very proud of you xx Hope you've had a lovely day today, only a week to go :D xx

Back