Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Well I'm preparing myself for getting back on it tomorrow ..... Scarey but 5 weeks til Egypt. Maybe I should count the days ..... Wahoo!!! Xx

Hurray, can't wait to have you back on board, you can do fab in five weeks, big losses will be yours xx

Hope it's been a good day one for you Roxi, hang on in there you know it's worth it :D xx

Hi all. This morning I was 4.25lb down. I really couldn't believe it. I just love this diet. The only motivation I need at the minute is to stand in front of the mirror in a bikini!!!! Scarey! But it makes me stick to it. I love it when I restart and see the scales drop so fast. Hopefully I will manage to stick at it for the full 5 weeks. Would like to lose a total of 24.5lb to take me to 11st 7lb so I'm going for it. Good luck everybody. Xx

Am made up it's going so well for you, stick with it and you'll get where you want to be :D

At your height 11-7 would be great as I'm 5ft 1 and a bit and 11-7 is my weight for being overweight - can't wait to see you get there xx

Had such a struggle to get back on this but I'm getting there. Need to make time for more exercise for sure. Not done a great deal over the bank holiday. On late shift tomorrow and I'm quite limited as I have an appointment in the morning. Hope it's dry do I can at least walk to that and back. Probs only a mile and a bit but better than nothing and if I have time I might be able to take the long way home. If not I will have to do more Wednesday morning! ?
How is everyone doing. Soz it's been a while xx

Well done for getting back to it Roxi. Every bit of exercise counts so do what ever you can.

What date are you off on holiday x

Hi Susie. I'm off on hols 22nd sept. Yaaaaaaaay xx

You're off the day before me. Cant wait now x

Well done on the exercise Roxi, I find that doing that helps keep me motivated to sticking to TS so I hope it works like that for you too xx

We sure can bob. Susie I am beyond excited. Haven't been on holiday for about 6 years primarily because of the dogs but I'm definitely planning more!
Katie it totally has the same effect on me. Feel like I am definitely on the right track now. At least until my holiday. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy 2 weeks all inclusive though lol xx

I don't blame you re the holiday, enjoy all that you can - it's a good idea to pack your trainers, you may really enjoy running while abroad and every little helps xx

Getting away can be hard when you have pets can't it but you'll have a lovely time Roxi. I'm taking my trainers & will be using the gym if there is one where I'm going. OH always does so he can drag me along with him :) x

Ah I wish I was going somewhere with a gym and somebody to encourage me. I think my sister may have the opposite effect but I will take my trainers and try. :) xx

Ahh but you can inspire her, you never know she may be glad you did :) xx

Back