RTM - My journey

Donnamw

Day 1. I have been shopping for cottage cheese, virtually fat free dressings and salads leaves. Not much choice in my local Tesco so will have to try another supermarket for a wider choice.

My 1st meal was chicken with black pepper cooked in foil served with a little cottage cheese. It was lovely, the chicken was so moist. I could have eaten it again afterwards but that's what got me here in the first place so I just enjoyed the lovely taste and tidied my small plate away.

Roll on tomorrow for tuna and cottage cheese.

Donna

Day 2 - had tinned tuna and cottage cheese. Mm didn't really enjoy it as much as the chicken. Maybe it'll be better with salad. Didn't have a great evening as we went to the yearly fair and I succumbed to some chips. Oh well only once a year. Right back on it for day 3.

Yummy salad and a proper cup of tea fantastic can't wait.

Hope you're having a better day Donna. Good luck, I'm sure when the salad is in your diet the variety will mean less likelyhood of you lapsing.

Hi Donna

How are you finding RTM?

Kat xx

well I put 1lb on after the chips at the fair. It had only been 4 days since my last weigh on. Now I am on salad I am going to try and stick rigidly to it this week espcially as the week after is going to be hard while I'm away in Abu Dhabi.

Must say haveing salad with my chicken is fantastic. Roll on yoghurt and sf jelly on Friday!

Donna

Well week one seemed to fly by. The introduction of salad pepped things up no end. Today was the start of week 2. I got my jelly made last nights in various small pots ready for today. Had some mid morning and it was great although i have to fight off my 7yr old as she loves it too.
Have added cucumber and mushrooms to my salad which is a nice change but never had a snack of salad as it seems as though I've eaten loads today so will probably leave snacks to next week when I drop another pack.

Donna

Great idea! I have loads of small plastic pots left over from when I made big batches of baby food to freeze in baby sized portions. I can use these to make up jelly batches and refrigerate in portion controlled sizes. Brilliant.

The kids and OH do eat loads of yoghurts so I could save those pots too, although they don't have lids. Ideal size.

I used to eat sf jelly when doing WW. I would eat a whole bowlful at one sitting. That cannot reoccur so portion sized containers would be great.

Portion size containers rock, TI I found some perfect ones in the Morrisons in Fort William of all places :) Although with SF jelly you can have as much as you want, I do find a portion fills me up fine. Might have 2 in a day, just not 2 at a time.

How are things going with you Donna, hope all is going well?

Jez
xx

Back