RTM - My journey

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Donnamw, 16 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Day 1. I have been shopping for cottage cheese, virtually fat free dressings and salads leaves. Not much choice in my local Tesco so will have to try another supermarket for a wider choice.

My 1st meal was chicken with black pepper cooked in foil served with a little cottage cheese. It was lovely, the chicken was so moist. I could have eaten it again afterwards but that's what got me here in the first place so I just enjoyed the lovely taste and tidied my small plate away.

Roll on tomorrow for tuna and cottage cheese.

Donna

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Congrats Donna, Glad you enjoyed your first meal, and so looking forward to reading your thread :)

Jez
    xx

4. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Day 2 - had tinned tuna and cottage cheese. Mm didn't really enjoy it as much as the chicken. Maybe it'll be better with salad. Didn't have a great evening as we went to the yearly fair and I succumbed to some chips. Oh well only once a year. Right back on it for day 3.

Yummy salad and a proper cup of tea fantastic can't wait.

5. Morticia

Morticia Happy in my own skin

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(30.6%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hope you're having a better day Donna. Good luck, I'm sure when the salad is in your diet the variety will mean less likelyhood of you lapsing.

6. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Hi Donna

How are you finding RTM?

Kat xx

7. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    well I put 1lb on after the chips at the fair. It had only been 4 days since my last weigh on. Now I am on salad I am going to try and stick rigidly to it this week espcially as the week after is going to be hard while I'm away in Abu Dhabi.

Must say haveing salad with my chicken is fantastic. Roll on yoghurt and sf jelly on Friday!

Donna

8. Jezebella

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yoghurt and Jelly is a total revelation!!! Awesome stuff I am still addicted!!! The variety is endless :)

Jez
    xx

9. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Well week one seemed to fly by. The introduction of salad pepped things up no end. Today was the start of week 2. I got my jelly made last nights in various small pots ready for today. Had some mid morning and it was great although i have to fight off my 7yr old as she loves it too.
    Have added cucumber and mushrooms to my salad which is a nice change but never had a snack of salad as it seems as though I've eaten loads today so will probably leave snacks to next week when I drop another pack.

10. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Donna

Great idea! I have loads of small plastic pots left over from when I made big batches of baby food to freeze in baby sized portions. I can use these to make up jelly batches and refrigerate in portion controlled sizes. Brilliant.

The kids and OH do eat loads of yoghurts so I could save those pots too, although they don't have lids. Ideal size.

I used to eat sf jelly when doing WW. I would eat a whole bowlful at one sitting. That cannot reoccur so portion sized containers would be great.

11. Jezebella

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Portion size containers rock, TI I found some perfect ones in the Morrisons in Fort William of all places :) Although with SF jelly you can have as much as you want, I do find a portion fills me up fine. Might have 2 in a day, just not 2 at a time.

How are things going with you Donna, hope all is going well?

Jez
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.