Rubberduck's transformation to swan!

rubberduck

Day 1

Starting my diet with a weigh in of epic 25st 2lb. I can't believe how big I've got.. what a nightmare. Size 32 on top and 28/30 on bottom and I'm ashamed to leave the house. I've never been skinny, never been below a 16 since I first started high school - so I've always had weight problems! This is the beginning of a new woman --- a woman who will eat to live --- not live to eat! A woman who will be able to run around with her son, be proud to stand by her husband, not hide behind him. I can't wait to get to that point. Until then... enjoy my journey and its ups and downs.

I'm determined and I WILL succeed!!!!! :D

Welcome rubberduck! I will be shortly entering unknown territory. I have been overweight from about age 6 so never was a normal teenager etc. Lost years, far too many and too many regrets. Have drawn a line in the sand and won't be a victim of myself any longer. This time I am going to succeed. Around my current weight is where I've got to many times before and not been able to sustain the momentum, and given up. Not this time. I am more motivated now than ever. This will be tough but hang in there. It really does get easier the longer you do it. Lots of support here too, everyone is fab whether its a good or bad day. Best of luck, take one day at a time and drink lots of water.

Kay x x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hey rubberduck,

Well done for taking the first step of the transformation of the new you. I too am new to lipotrim, currently on day 5 and all the hard part seems to be over. Just try to keep yourself busy and hydrated the first couple days as you'll both use up your glucose reserves faster and pay little attention to any hunger pains.

Take things one step at a time and remember to think positive thoughts, that with the support of people on this forum and/or your nearest and dearest you can achieve your goals.

xx

Day 2

Hello lovely people visiting my diary! I am hanging in there, the first day was Ok until I had the chicken soup flavour for dinner.. oh my goodness, I was nearly sick! I am hoping to swap my remaining chicken flavours for something more palatable on Monday. I'm finding it hard to get the fluids in but have bought myslef a big 3.5l brita jug so just need to work through that in a day and all will be well.

I know you're not meant to, but I'm off to have a conversation with the bathroom scale... eek!

The Brita Jugs are a lifesaver, I picked up one when I started a few days ago and its getting some heavy use. Its a handy way of keeping track of how much I'm drinking as well since with mine a full filter gives 1.4l.

I also got a few bottles of S.Pellegrino for some variety, nice stuff.

I've not found the Chicken to be repulsive myself, its certainly nicer drinking.. well anything else.. but I figured one of the points of Lipotrim was to break the addiction to nice tasting food, with the chicken being food for the sake of energy rather than taste. Whether I still think that after more chicken tonight tho...

Day 2

Hello lovely people visiting my diary! I am hanging in there, the first day was Ok until I had the chicken soup flavour for dinner.. oh my goodness, I was nearly sick! I am hoping to swap my remaining chicken flavours for something more palatable on Monday. I'm finding it hard to get the fluids in but have bought myslef a big 3.5l brita jug so just need to work through that in a day and all will be well.

I know you're not meant to, but I'm off to have a conversation with the bathroom scale... eek!

Hi Rubberduck, you are doing great so far, last time i did 21 weeks in 2010 and i never got on my scales at home once lol but this time I have new scales and they matched the pharmacy ones so Ive been on just once every morning and its been a great motivator to see a loss nearly every day, the couple of days Ive stayed the same didnt bother me because it just comfirmed that the loss so far must be correct. Great move starting a diary! I like to read my old one if im having a low day. Keep up the good work :)

Right.. I've transferred to slim & save as I was literally vomiting with lipotrim :(! So goodbye lipotrimmers <3 xxx

Good luck on S & S - let us know how you get on x

I'm so far finding it much much more manageable. I haven't been sick once lol :) thank you so much for the support. I'm -6lb despite my swapping and changing of diets! :) xx

Awww well done! You have to find the best thing that suits you. Well done on the -6lbs that's excellent news! :wee:

I re-weighed myself 4 times wiith 2 different scales....and apparently had them in a dip/I was being blind last time as I've actually lost 11.5lb..........OMG :eek: !!!!!!

I re-weighed myself 4 times wiith 2 different scales....and apparently had them in a dip/I was being blind last time as I've actually lost 11.5lb..........OMG :eek: !!!!!!

WOW! Well done. Great job, you're on your way now x x x

Thankyou teapot! I love your name lol :D xxx

Back