rubys return....

rubyangel

skinny jeans-im on my way
well,after stopping cd about 6 weeks ago,due to hubs job situation, i shall be restarting cd tommorrow, i havent put any weight on,but havent lost any either.
so i have about 3 and a half stones to lose,hoping it wont take too long. look forward to chatting. back tommorrow for day one,cant wait!

Good luck. I am on day 1 today and touch wood feeling good so far. Got cottage cheese n asparagus for later. Let me know how u get on xx

day 2.
well yesterday went fine,had a small tuna salad,which i will have when needed! hopefully once im in ketosis it will be easy.
lets just get this first week done..

My sentiments exactly. Day 3 for me today and have lost 5 pound but gained a headache. May have a small omelette tonight for my meal. Role on thurs when I should be in ketosis xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well day 2,had 2 shakes and a small salad,1 more shake to go,not feeling hungry ,so all going well.
think tommorrow i shall try just 3 shakes,i have tuna and salad leaves in the fridge as a back up plan. then maybe friday the ketosis fairy will visit me! yay cant wait.
planning on having a quiet weekend,well as quiet as it can be with 2 kids and a dog,plus hubs! it always seem to be the weekends i find it hard,but im sure if i can be good for a fe weeks it will become easier.
really need some new clothes,but dont really want to buy much while im dieting,may have a quick look in tkmax,may be a bargain there for me!

Oh you are oozing with positive mental attitude Hun which is the key.
I find evenings worst especially when husband working lates as makes me wanna snack. But got a soup and shake left for later on.
Look on eBay for bargain clothes. Sounds mad but it will make u not spend much and then keep Going to buy fancy ones. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like you're heading in the right direction!! First few days are definitely the worst! I'm just focussing on "this time next week people will start to notice!" - Is amazing how quick and fast the compliments start!!!

well,its day 3,unfortunatly had a wee slip-up yesterday,damm you evil easter eggs! now,normally this would trigger off a whole binge ,thinking "well,ive blown it now so il just carry on scoffing". after the chocolate,i managed to stop,
im just going to pretend it never happenned! i still had my shakes and water and will carry on as normal today. at the end of the day,it is my choice to do this diet,i want to do it,noone is forcing me,it was a wee slip up and i shall forget about it! think the easter eggs will have to be melted and turned into cakes this weekend,sick of seeing them winking at me!
well,onwards and downwards.xx

oh tried on my lovely river island jeans yesterday,they are way too tight,think of a marshmallow bursting out of a drinking straw,shall use these to spur me on.xx

hello...Im on day three now and i am desperatley hoping the keytosis fairy visits me soon too!

Dont worry about your slip up - nobody is perfect and you havent exactly chosen the easiest diet! I think you should just forget about it too!

I slipped up last night slightly and had a small slice of cheese...but I have been eating more chicken than I am supposed to as well so I am hoping it wont effect me too much for my weigh in on Wednesday!

Hope you have a 100% day today :)

Back