rubys rewind,all comments/help welcome

rubyangel

skinny jeans-im on my way
:wave_cry:well,ive decided to keep a diary over here of my cambridge journey,just somewhere to whitter on .well im nearing the end of day 2,its not been too bad,bit of a trial while cooking for family,but i really want to do this now.im sick of being so fat ,im always the fattest in my group of my friends,just have to keep on with this..i want to shift this weight once and for all.

Last edited:
day3. well il be glad when im in ketosis,im feeling really hungry today,bit weak and light haded,have to drink more water maybe? ive been to trying to visualise myself slim,its really scary,im so used to being this size,even though i hate it,i find it really hard to imagine myself any other way.my old fella is so used to me not sticking to diets,he thinks this is all a bit of a joke.well il show him. i hope ketosis strikes soon.x

My OH is the same... Although he's really supportive when I diet, i know he secretly thinks i'll give up. Saying that.. He keeps telling me how proud he is, so maybe he realises that this time i mean it

It will get easier, just stick with it. xxx

il stick with it,just to prove a point now! he thought he was being really funny earlier teasing me with chocolate-hes 43 but acts like a child at times..hel see when im slinking about in my size 10 skinny jeans!.

Oh dear, I don't think they realise how hard it is. On day 3 of my CD (my worst day) Marc sat at the dining table next to me at lunchtime with a massive cheese toastie (cheese being my fav food), took a bite and went mmmmmmmmm. I gave him the "leave the table now or i'll rip your head off" look, and he said a big sorry and sped off to the kitchen. :D

well day 4.feeling on top of the world today! cant wait til weigh in on monday,hope its a goodun!xx

restart!

well im ashamed to say ive had a disaster on the diet this weekend,and im now back to square one:cry:
its all my own fault.no one to blame but me.ive decided to weigh in on friday and try and redeem myself.i kinda knew the weekends would be hard for me but think i underestemated just how hard!nevermind i shall prepare better for times ahead.just need to keep remending myself why im doing this.

Don't get disheartened about it. I think everyone has a blip first time round. Before doing CD, I was on the Dukan diet, I did well for 2 weeks then went to a wedding and ruined all my hard work. U just gotta pick yourself up and get on with it. You'll do it. xxx

well all seems to be going well for now:fingerscrossed:
just have to keep on keeoing on.have jusy read its only 17 weeks til xmas,jeez where has the year gone.last year i felt terrible being the biggest one on xmas day,both of my sister in laws are lovely and slim,really hope i can join them in the skinny corner this year.
well im going out on friday night so i shall have to keep thinking of this.,its just to a friends house for a catch up so i shall take some fizzy water with me i think.
oh yes world look out i knew me will be emerging shortly,just cant wait to be in smaller clothes.

I'm glad you are back on track. It's not an easy diet to start, but it does get easier a few weeks in. You have some good motivation for doing it, so just focus on success. As long as you are in control of what you eat, nothing can stop you. :)

Hey Ruby Angel, social events are a nightmare in your first few weeks. You will get through it and don't let anyone try to put you off hun x

thanks for kind comments,means a lot to me. taking the kids out to soft play place later,more to keep away from food than any other reason!
i will get this diet malarky cracked once and for all.

well hello diary.long time no see,finally seem to have my act together,decided not to get weighed on friday due to messing about so much the last few weeks.soo will get weighed this week and see where im at.
its the last week of the kids hols and in a way il be glad when there back at school,at least then i wont be around food in the day,it will just be at night.still im sticking to the plan 100% now ,so hopefully it will all become easier.well nothing else to report.xx

High Ruby,
Hang on in there :)
When is your weigh in ?

i get weighed on friday morning,ive only got my head into this diet really since monday,lots of messing about,but i have to do this for my health,my sanity ,and other reasons too.hope a see i good result,i havent got any scales at home so cant have a sneaky peep! but surely i will have lost in 5 days? i dunno ,cant wait to see though.x

:wave_cry:
think im going to have to have a very early night tonight,i fear for my fridge contents
please ketosis come and visit me.xx

well one more day lil weigh in,i really hope a have a loss,it will have been 5 days so i hope so.
well im in a very good mood today,dont know why,just am! off out to the park now with the dog and kids woohoo.x

Back