Ruby's Starting Over (Again!)

Morning everyone. Yay that it's Friday but I'm not feeling brilliant this morning. I feel bloated, uncomfortable and just that something isn't right :S I've put on a dress and a cardigan that seem to be swamping me today, my hair just won't do anything, my knees are stiff and aching even when I'm sitting down and I've got so much to do but no energy or enthusiasm. 3:30pm can't come quick enough so I can go home, have a shower and a mini pamper session this evening after pigging out on SW fakeaway KFC. Went over my syns yesterday by eating an extra chewy D and having some chocolate oaty milk. Also haven't been eating enough superfree this week so I don't think I'm going to have a loss next week either.

Enough of the moaning, here's today's food:

3rd October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Shape ff yogurt, banana

Lunch - Tinned spaghetti on 5 scan bran, cucumber sticks, cherry tomatoes

Dinner - SW KFC, corn on the cob, coleslaw, salad, low low cheese slices

Snacks - Banana, 2 clementines, apple

HEA - 2 low low cheese slices
HEB - 5 scan bran
Syns - 5

Urgh hate days when you feel like that! I think fakeaway KFC is just the thing you'll need tonight and make sure you get some chill out time! :) xxxx

Did you have a good weekend honey xxxx

Did you have a good weekend honey xxxx

It was pretty good and pretty off plan too! OH went to try on suits on Saturday and found something he likes with a very good deal too. Then we ended up in Basingstoke where we had a bit of lunch in Waga's and I did a bit of retail therapy. After that we went to the pub and I kind of went a bit crazy and had a few whiskey's, salted caramel tarte and a burger. Sunday was a trip to our venue for an open day, where we met a lovely florist and afterwards we headed to the carvery where I filled up on roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings! So not a crazy weekend but enough to make me put on another 2 lbs!

Morning everyone, having a crazy week at work (10 hour days, no lunch break etc). As I said above, I'd put 2lb on when I weighed on Monday, but weighed in this morning and I'm down 3lbs so hopefully I won't be looking at another gain after my weekend in Manchester. So looking forward to it, haven't seen my best friend in almost a year, and we might be getting her maid of honour dress (hopefully).

Just quickly updating food as I have a meeting to go to once I've eaten my breakfast:

8th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - shape ff yogurt, banana

Lunch - HM Vegetable soup, 2 scan bran, cucumber, tomatoes, gherkins

Dinner - Chicken cooked in fajita spices, potato wedges, mixed leaves, grated cheese, corn on the cob, cottage cheese

Snacks - 4 clementines, apple, chewy d

HEA - 28g grated cheddar
HEB - Chewy D
Syns - 3

Ooh that sounds like an exciting weekend! Have you looked at her dresses at all yet?

Food sounding good, and great to hear you're on for a loss and it is only Wednesday xxxx

Ooh that sounds like an exciting weekend! Have you looked at her dresses at all yet?

Food sounding good, and great to hear you're on for a loss and it is only Wednesday xxxx

Had a look in a few stores, coast and monsoon have some gorgeous dresses at the moment in navy which is the colour we're working with. Don't really see the point of going down the bridal dress shop route but we'll have a look at the wedding show too. I'm pretty easy really and want her to have something she likes and would want to wear again. Have you picked your colour scheme yet?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had a look in a few stores, coast and monsoon have some gorgeous dresses at the moment in navy which is the colour we're working with. Don't really see the point of going down the bridal dress shop route but we'll have a look at the wedding show too. I'm pretty easy really and want her to have something she likes and would want to wear again. Have you picked your colour scheme yet? Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Exciting! Yeah I here if you can find something that's right :) hopefully navy makes it a bit easier. Not 100% sure but I'm also considering navy/royal blue xxxx.

Exciting! Yeah I here if you can find something that's right :) hopefully navy makes it a bit easier. Not 100% sure but I'm also considering navy/royal blue xxxx.

It's a very popular colour combo at the moment. I think purple was really 'in' the last couple of years and now people are moving more towards blue. I just wanted it as I'm wearing navy glittery shoes and I think the colour suits Nat really well.

Well this is it, the start of my off plan weekend. I'm not going too crazy as Nat is a really good cook and makes a lot of things from scratch (although we may be having a cheeky fish and chips tonight...). I think there will just be a lot more alcohol involved than I usually have! So so excited, I just have to get through the next 4 hours at work and then I'm dashing across London to get my train! Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll catch up with you all on Monday, when I start back on plan 100%.

Have a fantastic weekend!!!! :D xxxx

Morning everyone! First with the good news: lost 4lbs this week! No idea how as we drank a lot of wine, ate a lot of cake and lazed around most of the weekend! Oh well, I obviously set myself up well by being good the rest of the week.

Now on to the not so good news: it appears that my best friend wants to copy my wedding even down to getting married in October next year. I'm trying not to be a bridezilla about it but it did upset me. She's changed her colour scheme to be exactly the same as mine, she ended up trying on a loving the same dress that I really want, and then started asking if my photographer would be willing to travel up there for her wedding. I'm all for helping her plan because after all, she is my best friend, but I can't help her plan her wedding and then have her on her honeymoon when I'm getting married (which is the plan her husband to be hinted at). Apart from my book club friends, she is the only other female friend I have and at the moment I feel a little bit used to be honest. I'm sure it won't actually happen and she'll end up getting married in 2016 as per the original plan, but still, the fact that she doesn't see a problem with any of it is annoying.

Enough of my moaning; back to the weight loss. So after this week's shocking loss, I now only have 10lb to target. I also have 8 weeks till Prague. So I am starting my 8 week workout program tonight and plan to stick to plan between now and then, and hopefully I'll be at target by the time we go. My reward will be a bit of a Zara haul. I've seen a lovely winter coat that's so warm, has a massive hood and would be perfect for the snow in the Czech Republic. I can get into a medium quite comfortably at the moment but the arms are a little snug. Hopefully in 7.5 weeks time they will still have it in stock and it will be a bit more comfortable!

Week 1, Day 1 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Mullerlight, pineapple

Lunch - Mixed leaves, red onion, cherry tomatoes, chicken breast

Dinner - SW Bolognese (mince, onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes, passata, spinach, mixed peppers) with pasta, grated cheddar

Snacks - Orange, banana, poached chicken breast, chewy d

HEA - Grated cheddar
HEB - Chewy D
Syns - None
Exercise - 40 minutes cardio

Morning everyone! First with the good news: lost 4lbs this week! No idea how as we drank a lot of wine, ate a lot of cake and lazed around most of the weekend! Oh well, I obviously set myself up well by being good the rest of the week.

Now on to the not so good news: it appears that my best friend wants to copy my wedding even down to getting married in October next year. I'm trying not to be a bridezilla about it but it did upset me. She's changed her colour scheme to be exactly the same as mine, she ended up trying on a loving the same dress that I really want, and then started asking if my photographer would be willing to travel up there for her wedding. I'm all for helping her plan because after all, she is my best friend, but I can't help her plan her wedding and then have her on her honeymoon when I'm getting married (which is the plan her husband to be hinted at). Apart from my book club friends, she is the only other female friend I have and at the moment I feel a little bit used to be honest. I'm sure it won't actually happen and she'll end up getting married in 2016 as per the original plan, but still, the fact that she doesn't see a problem with any of it is annoying.

Enough of my moaning; back to the weight loss. So after this week's shocking loss, I now only have 10lb to target. I also have 8 weeks till Prague. So I am starting my 8 week workout program tonight and plan to stick to plan between now and then, and hopefully I'll be at target by the time we go. My reward will be a bit of a Zara haul. I've seen a lovely winter coat that's so warm, has a massive hood and would be perfect for the snow in the Czech Republic. I can get into a medium quite comfortably at the moment but the arms are a little snug. Hopefully in 7.5 weeks time they will still have it in stock and it will be a bit more comfortable!

Week 1, Day 1 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Mullerlight, pineapple

Lunch - Mixed leaves, red onion, cherry tomatoes, chicken breast

Dinner - SW Bolognese (mince, onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes, passata, spinach, mixed peppers) with pasta, grated cheddar

Snacks - Orange, banana, poached chicken breast, chewy d

HEA - Grated cheddar
HEB - Chewy D
Syns - None
Exercise - 40 minutes cardio
Gosh Ruby sounds like an awkward situation you have there, I think you should say I want you at my wedding you are my best friend and see what she says

Gosh Ruby sounds like an awkward situation you have there, I think you should say I want you at my wedding you are my best friend and see what she says

I'm just going to carry on planning my own (and maybe not tell her any more details!) and then tell her if it comes to it. To be honest, I'm not sure how realistic she's being as they have so much going on at the moment but you never know. Just going to try and not let it get to me.

Rubyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :faint2: :D I just read about your loss on the challenge thread ! 4lbs off is flippin amazing ! I'm so so happy for you lovely ! Great that your back in the zone ! :p That's really inspiring for the rest of us ! You've done amazingly well and I hope you have another smashing week ahead on the plan ! :):)

Kay xx

Rubyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :faint2: :D I just read about your loss on the challenge thread ! 4lbs off is flippin amazing ! I'm so so happy for you lovely ! Great that your back in the zone ! :p That's really inspiring for the rest of us ! You've done amazingly well and I hope you have another smashing week ahead on the plan ! :):)

Kay xx

Thanks my dear! As I said, I have no idea how I did it! Had to get OH to come verify and then I hopped off and on a few times just to be sure!

Thanks my dear! As I said, I have no idea how I did it! Had to get OH to come verify and then I hopped off and on a few times just to be sure!

You did it ! :D And I'm so happy for you ! :bliss: Only 11 weeks till 2015, no pressure then ! :p hehe At least you'll have a strong start this week Ruby and you can build on that :p, there no looking back now ! :D lol xx

You did it ! :D And I'm so happy for you ! :bliss: Only 11 weeks till 2015, no pressure then ! :p hehe At least you'll have a strong start this week Ruby and you can build on that :p, there no looking back now ! :D lol xx

I'm hoping to get the last pesky 10lbs off in 8 weeks so might be hopping on the soup challenge next week to make sure I average over 1lb a week loss.

I'm hoping to get the last pesky 10lbs off in 8 weeks so might be hopping on the soup challenge next week to make sure I average over 1lb a week loss.

Ah that would be great Ruby :p. I just checked my old thread for The Soup Challenge from last year, and you lost 5lbs on it :eek:. Looks like soups really suit you ;). I started to look at what soups you made that week and you mentioned a Courgette soup. That sounds so delicious. This week I have been encouraging everyone to post their soup recipes on the thread so others can get inspired. Ruby if you don't mind hun, if you have time this week, could you please post up the recipe for your yummy Courgette soup :p, because the girls would love that, especially when they findout you lost 5lbs :D. Hope you've had a fab day lovely. Catch you later :):).

Kay xx

Back