Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

if I had a bit I'd have the whole block LOL :D

i was chuffed with myself last week only having a small amount of cheese.... but still i had to tie my hands around my back from going back for more!!

surely some tomatoe on your chicken shouldnt be that bad....

how did you weigh in go... dying to know..

ive been super busy this morning, so i wasnt about at 11:30ish to see your results, and they are still not here... sooooo im here waiting with that imaginary tin of tomatoes.... :) hope it went ok!

yay - minus -3lbs!

cant bare the idea of SS+ but I think I might have to soon enough - loving 810 but Im never going to get to goal in time for my bday in Feb.
Might slowly filter down the amount I eat on a night and get into SS+ mode.
Oh well, at least its all coming off x

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

You're doing so well Kirsty, know what you mean about food, I don't even want anything bad!
Keep going, I love you're diaryxx

i just scoffed a tablespoon of peanut butter - again, it shouldnt knock me out of ketosis (I know what ketosis killers are!) but I just fancied it and it was my reward. Just being honest with you, dear diary x

im roasting some chicken right now and I am going to have some tinned tomatoes! LOL - not that Im flicking my v's at the diet and trying to test it....its a reward. It could be worse, I could have tucked into the pork pies and made some chips or fried something disgustingly fattening.
At least I am having ketosis friendly foods!

Mmmmmm tomatoes! I'm cooking Cajun spiced chicken and mushrooms and cauliflour!

i wish i liked cauli but i dont - its 'sgusting :(

Hi Kirsty, ooh peanut butter is my addiction!!!
How do u know which foods knock you out of ketosis? Is there a list?xx

its not official pink but as an expert in atkins, i know what can kick you out of it. I only have bits here and bits there and not constant. And because im in 810, i can kind of embrace a little cheat now and again. Its really naughty and im not advising everyone do it though. And if you do have PB, have a little of the whole earth variety as it doesnt have sugar in it

I wouldn't be able to have anything, one spoon of peanut butter would lead to a jar!! Looking forward to moving up the stages and having meals though.xx

I think its fab you can have that little bit and stop that takes more willpower - I would also eat the whole jar lol xx enjoy your tomatoes hun xx

GUESS WHAT?
I didnt eat the tomatoes - I just had my chicken.
Im the queen of will power today! Except for PB incident!

do you know what ??? I KNEW you wouldn't I just had a feeling you wouldn't have them xx ;)

lol - are you in my mental psyche, Moley? Are we too alike?!!!

hee hee hmmmm - just reminded me of me when I get something in my head I want as soon as I allow myself to have it I don't want it anymore lol ... x

Kirsty, I am doing SS+ and my losses are no higher than yours, in fact they are lower......

Yummm peanut butter..there must be something in the air as I am having HUGE cravings at the moment :(. The voice in my head says 'C'mon you have lost 11st, you have done this for 30 weeks..surely a little something nice won't hurt' - grrrr go away you beatch :D. I'm resisting but boy I am being tested! At least I have my weigh in on Thursday and that always gives me a lift.

Well done again on your fabby loss this week xx

new and updated pics....3lbs and 3 inches lost. My posture has improved as my back doesnt hurt so much (the weight before was killing me!)
dietpics-2.jpg

Back