Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

hey gorgeous girls!
I went back to bed after dropping ellie off at school - its bloody horrible to day and when its cold, my ketosis makes me feel like im living in the freezer (and we wouldnt wanna do that else Id eat the fish fingers!)

I feel so much thinner today, my jeans dont giveme a hideous muffin top anymore and im convinced my tummy is flat (its not, its just not as round)

Had wind all night last night and I think that all that wind was trapped and has made me less bloaty. Ive still got a long way to go of course but I just cant wait to get into the 12st area, then the 11's and then the 10's. I should ideally be 8.5 stone for my height but id be happy to get to 9 although 10 is my more achievable goal for my birthday.

The drawback of being small Kirsty - I am only 5'"2 and need to be some ridiculously low weight to be in the mid-bmi range. A weight I can't remember being EVER - so clearly was before I was remotely interested in my weight.

I love going to watch a comedian - nothing like it. Great belly laughs have got to be good for calorie burning.

Have a good week. xx

I have been freeeeeeeeeeezing today - ketosis has its negatives :( xxxxx

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

Yes... its been brrrrrrrr today. I really wish I could go back to bed..... I hate having a job that you have to go out... id love to work from home... one can but dream....

its not always so fun Kes - i live with it 24/7 and no escape :(

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

Hey hope you are feeling good! I must be the only one who isn't cold with ketosis! I feel warmmmmmm all the time. I think my radiators have gone mental though lol

felix, it will hit you like a brick wall one day.....keep warm my loves x

its not always so fun Kes - i live with it 24/7 and no escape :(

I'm with you Rumbly; I loved the idea of working from home but the reality is a lot different. It's hard to motivate yourself to get out of the house in the evening after work when you've been in all day.

nope. im such a home body... i would love it!! hehehe...

soooooo mrs... hows it going?? yummy dinner by the sounds of it...

are you looking forward to tomorrow???? im not....
im really not in the zone. but im hoping that tomorrow i can wake up and be in that zone again! :)

Day 24
I wouldnt say Im getting bored of this diet but I would say that Im starting to crave normal food now. I havent really felt tempted up until now even though I could always eat a tin of tomatoes if tempted up to now too!
I was food shopping tonight and I just wanted a bit of everything - not to guzzle the lot - just a taste. Im going to have to experiment with herbs and spices for the next few weeks otherwise Im going to nose dive, head first, into the nearest pork pie and eat myself out of it.
Im still adoring my mint choc shakes and Ive had to put up with the cranberry bar that my CDC sent me last week instead of my beloved orange bar. The cranberry bars taste like old socks and make me gag but with it having a miniscule amount of chocky on it, I have to be grateful for small mercies.
Had some good news today about a charity I never knew existed but could help us with our daughter. The National Gulf Veterans and Families Association has been running ten years and I didnt even know about it. Our daughter is 15 and we have had no support whatsoever in getting her diagnosed nor having any doctor believe us that we think that the disgusting crap that my hubby was injected with may have contributed to her problems. Today we are a step closer to getting to know a few home truths about the MOD and thier nasty little secrets. Sorry to be so blunt everyone, but the soldiers and their kids who are suffering as a result dont get a look in.
Right im off to bed - I have my 4th weigh in tomoz and even though I think my TOTM might ruin it, im secretly hoping Ive lost something as my jeans no longer give me a muffin top - hooray! Inch losses I can live with but Id like to have lost at least 3lbs!

oh huni hate to hear you sounding less cherry than normal. I know what you mean craving food I'm the same - I went shopping for kids yesterday and just wanted to eat the whole of Morrisons. BUT look how far you've come and keep thinking of your birthday and how much you are going to WOW everyone !!!!!! gosh that sounds awful not getting any support, its disgusting!!! Can kinda relate to things being covered up, my brother died 7 years ago of CJD and that illness is so covered up its mad ! it took the army's top neurologists 14 months to diagnose it telling my brother he has psycological problems, it was all in his head etc etc and all the time he was dying :( by the time they diagnosed we had 3 months left and he was too far gone to understand what was happening. Makes me very angry !!

Anyway smiles today and keep strong.

Oh and I agree with working from home, my poor family have to live surrounded in card and paper :D x

Good luck today honey and hope you feel brighter. Remember it's just those old nasty habits trying to tempt you back to carbs by telling you you just want a taste of other things first (slippery slope method of seduction). Tell them to go feck themselves!

Good luck Kirsty, hope you get some answers soon and you lose lots of weight. I know how you are feeling regarding food as I felt like that yesterday but feel much better today...

Thanks GG, Moley and Linda xx
I just want a tin of tomatoes - and I know that its not a bad thing because on a carb free diet, it doesnt affect your ketosis.
I might allow myself half a tin tonight with some chicken.
I know its cheating but if it knocks me out of ketosis, then I have a week to get back into it. But I doubt that it will....som Im deffo having half a tin.
I know it wont push me off CD, I just need a treat and Ive been ever so good.

the thing is when you are craving something so bad - sometimes its best to have it and then you usually think what was all the fuss about. x

its bloody mental, isnt it Moley? I just need a flavour and plain chicken and fish is doing my swede in

yep know exactly what you mean. I am dying for cheese - and the worst thing is the kids eat bucketfuls of cheese and have cheese on toast every morning - its torture !! must admit the next four week cant go quick enough for me I just want a meal !!!!! lol

WE CAN DO THIS !!

hey , I agree with Nicki , sometimes if you want something so bad you need to have it before you go mad and gorge on it . If I felt desperate for a small peice of choccy , I would have it so that I didnt go mad and scoff a whole family sized tin !!! and tomatos shouldnt do you much harm :)

I hope you are able to get some support and answers for your daughter , it must be so hard not knowing for sure and also coping with it all alone , its nice to have contact with other people who understand :)

I agree about the cranberry bars .. the only ones I dislike , my faves are the orange one like you , they are delish , and I have the odd peanut one to keep my jaw muscles working hard !!!!

Good luck with your weigh in :)

moley, i had cheese on week 3 and i still lost 4lbs! it was a tablespoon of grated cheese too (you can have that on atkins, its got hardly any carbs n it!)

It has however got a lot of fat in it :(

Back