Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Hun we all struggle sometimes, but its not what we gave done, its what we do next.

We do have some weeks where little losses happen, but there are huge weeks too.

I bet on sw you wouldn't lose 2.5 inches off your waist... :)

I'm also aiming for 10lbs.

I did have roast chicken for dinner last night as a little celebration for getting the job.
And we are out for Valentine day but other than that, I should be able to stick with it.
I struggle sometimes but I have just got to keep I mind what's more important to me... the food that will last a few seconds, and that I will regret later, or me being thin again.

:) happy Monday people. Xxx

Kes, it's the little treats... Now and again...,, that gives us hope and reminds us that we are normal! Chicken is waaaaay better than any other meat!

I'm super proud of you and have noted your 10lb goal! Let's doooooooo it!

Hi people, 2lb off again! Not measured fully yet but will do that tonight with photo!
Jeans go up a treat and hubby noticed the puppies have shrank (!!!!).
I will be thin and 12 weeks to goal. At this rate I'll have to have a few SS weeks as I need to get to 10stones at least.

SS with me we can do this.

I'm scared if SS. Might try SS plus!

Well I'm a swapper from Ss to kinda Ss+ I have 3 packs but I have milk too.... So I have some days Ss and what I call Ss- lol

Hi people, 2lb off again! Not measured fully yet but will do that tonight with photo!
Jeans go up a treat and hubby noticed the puppies have shrank (!!!!).
I will be thin and 12 weeks to goal. At this rate I'll have to have a few SS weeks as I need to get to 10stones at least.

Well done Hun, congrats on the jeans! Love the positive attitude you will get to goal Hun you are doing so well! X

Yay well done on the loss this week and look forward to seeing your loss piccies :)

Meep i wanna SS too its not fair :(

How did the inch loss go Hun??

I haven't really done it except my bust for quick measures! And no piccy either as couldn't be bothered! But will prob do it tonight!

Hi ladies,
Soo I'm back with my tail between my legs. I fell off the wagon a few weeks ago but I got back on a week and a half ago now on SS+, SS was way too hardcore for me haha. Anyway I wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing and that's just as I expected, GREAT!!!
I bought my wedding dress today and thought I'd give u all a sneaky peek, hope it works. Xximage.jpg

hey Kirsty - what a beauty! An absolute dream! Lets get you to where you want to be!

Hi darlings, Im coping well this week....keeping busy and not thinking about my rumbly tums
Picture coming later showing off less wobbles but least I forget that there are miles of rolls and folds to go!

Keep glugging xx

Evening lovely ladies. Kirsty that dress is STUNNING and welcome back :)
Rumbly glad all is going well and look forward to those piccies.

Nothing exciting to report for me im still plodding along :)

right - ive taken the first image from weigh-in on the 7th and just added my recent images from this weeks weigh in.
Excuse the fact that I was braless in the first week. My bra was pinching me and I just never wore one unless I went out.
Now I can wear my old bras and ive bought another one this week to give me a better shape.
What strikes me is that although I've only lost a stone, the inch loss on this diet is far more encouraging.
So remember - when your weight loss is looking grim on a weekly basis...... the inch loss measurements do reflect an idication that you are going the right way.

week-week4_zpse3dba9ff.jpg

Thank you very much :) its good to be back. Wow rumbly what a noticeable difference, Well done!!! Xx

thanks kirsty x

thought id give you a rundown on my inch loss
...................7th Jan....3rd Feb
Waist..............41...........39 = -2
Hips...............47............45 = -2
Bust...............46............44 = -2
Arms..............12.5.........11 = -1.5
Thigh.............26............22 = -4
Back..............18............16 = -2
Tummy...........46............42 = -4
under bust......40............37 = -3

thats almost a toddler!

Wow hun thats amazing.

Think I might do it too.. coz those photos are so encouraging.

Back