Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Well done getting to 2 weeks

I didn't go cold turkey last time and I can't see me doing it this time to be honest. We've got stuff in the diary that involves eating nice food and drinking wine so I'm not going to put life on hold - I miss wine and cheese too much lol!!

my hubby says I was this miserable last time I did 810, not sure if that's helpful to know or not!!

I'm having a little cambridge break before Amsterdam as I've read it is very dangerous to drink in ketosis. Don't want to be ill on the weekend so I'm going to do 3 day heart foundation diet this week before the weekend and hope I don't put too much weight back on.

Will keep you posted about how I get on. Xx

Hi ladies! I'm baaaack!
Official weigh in today and I've lost 9lbs.
Im going to catch up with you all later but first....... Mint choc shake!!!
taking pictures again tonight, too x

Hi ladies! I'm baaaack!
Official weigh in today and I've lost 9lbs.
Im going to catch up with you all later but first....... Mint choc shake!!!
taking pictures again tonight, too x

well done :D that's a great loss. I had my first weigh in this morning and I've lost 4lb :) I'm really pleased with that as I did stray a little on Saturday night be amuse we were staying with friends. Bring on week 2 ladies

Can anyone shed any advise on this? Im starting the Cambridge diet tonight and really nervous about not eating food! :( Would love any advise on how to get through the first week??

Can anyone shed any advise on this? Im starting the Cambridge diet tonight and really nervous about not eating food! :( Would love any advise on how to get through the first week??

Hi Amy, the first week is really tough but once you get passed that it does become easier to cope. Are you doing step 2 - 810? I stick to eating fish, chicken or pork steaks with steamed green veg off the allowed list. Spice your protein up to give it flavour, i try all sorts of herbs and spices to make it more bearable, and drink the total water quantity everyday - it does help with the hunger. I find keeping busy really helps too and having goal that is tangible like a gorgeous dress to wear for Christmas will give you something to focus on and the will power to stick to it. The results are fab on this diet but it is hard. Good luck :)

Thank you for replying! No just sticking to shakes, I think that's the best thing for me as if I have any food ill most likely fail but use it as a treat if I absolutely need it!
Ive tried other diets in the past and I find if I have too much choice that's when I start to fail!
Im trying this diet as Ive seen Dual Dynamics youtube videos and you see some fab results in the first week which I hope will give me motivation! How much did you lose in your first week? :)

Oh how I miss you!!! And how I am so pleased that you are back... Help me!!!

Thank you for replying! No just sticking to shakes, I think that's the best thing for me as if I have any food ill most likely fail but use it as a treat if I absolutely need it!
Ive tried other diets in the past and I find if I have too much choice that's when I start to fail!
Im trying this diet as Ive seen Dual Dynamics youtube videos and you see some fab results in the first week which I hope will give me motivation! How much did you lose in your first week? :)

i started step2 last October and I weighed 12st 3lbs and in the first week I lost 4lb and the second week I lost 10lbs. I was thrilled because it was really tough. I've put about 10lb back on - 5lb of that was my summer holiday in Sept and the other lbs were my own fault for letting wine and cheese creep back too regularly ! so I'm here for round 2 and I've lost 4lb in the first week again.

I know I would give up too quickly if i couldn't have food so I have 2 shakes and a bar then an evening meal

you will be really pleased with the results once those lbs start disappearing :)

Hi Amy, I'm starting cd tomorrow. I'm 12.8 and have a ball to go to in a month and am hoping I could lose a stone.

So Mrs lady xx how are those minty shakes going for you ?? I sadly have run out and really need,to see my cdc... Wwwaaahhhhhh

How's everyone getting on this week?

I'm not feeling quite as bad as i did last week. Still feel really hungry in the evening but I'm coping and not had one tiny weeny bit of chocolate :D

have a good weigh in folks. I've got to wait until Tuesday

Hi ladies - great WI today - I've lost another 4lb, so thats 8lb in two weeks :D really thrilled as I'm almost back to the weight I was before I stopped the diet in Feb. Another 8 or 9lb to go.

Hope you're all doing ok x

I'm 12st dead! Haven't been in the 11's since 2003. Next week, I will be x

this works, really works .

I'm 12st dead! Haven't been in the 11's since 2003. Next week, I will be x

this works, really works .

congrats on your loss :) it's a great feeling isn't it. Its a hard diet but as you say, it really does work.

I am optimistic that I'll get below 10st this time.

have a good week x

2lb loss this week ladies :) I'm really pleased with that. I'm 1lb lighter than the last time I did the CD :D

6lb to shift...........

Day 1 continued
Had the most delicious tea. I had two cod portions with cajun spices, 3 mushrooms with cajun spices and enough to have a spoonful of cottage cheese. Washed it all down with 500ml water.
I don't feel deprived today and only hope that the rest of the journey feels the same way.
I walked around sainsburys all crammed with those delicious temptations, took my daughter to macdonalds as well and I didnt even feel like that life was unfair. I treated myself to 500mls of ice cold mineral water which took the edge off feeling like I had missed out on a treat.
I bought 2 x 5ltr bottles of water (reduced now to 95p a bottle) which I will decant into my spare 500ml bottles to store in the fridge for tomorrows re-run of operation "get rid of that hideous back fat, treble chin and pregnancy looking belly".
Hugs everyone x

YUMMMMY!!!!

How did you get on, Flare? Do you only have 6lbs to target? That's amazing! Well done!

Stayed the same for a second week. Disappointed but going to change my routine around this week to see if it will help kick start my metabolism. Yes I've got 6lbs to go, but I got stuck at 10.3 last time so got everything crossed that I can crack it this time. How are you getting on? Are you following SS or 810?

Back