Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Happy birthday beautiful lovely lady.xxxxx

Im here, Im here!
Birthday was lovely - thanks for your wishes!
I went out and had steak and salad ....... no cake or booze. I was good
I only lost a 1lb this week but who cares - Its off and not on!

How you all doing?

Im here, Im here!
Birthday was lovely - thanks for your wishes!
I went out and had steak and salad ....... no cake or booze. I was good
I only lost a 1lb this week but who cares - Its off and not on!

How you all doing?

Hi glad you had a lovely birthday and meal out! I lost a pound last week and you are right it's a loss!

I am doing good looking forward to my weigh in on Wed hoping to have lost at least 2lb this week!

Still glugging my loves, bloody ground hog day! Not missing food and even when I'm feeling hungry, I look at food and think that's it's not worth undoing my hard work did ten minutes satisfaction and undo a week of misery and hard slog on cd x

Evening Rumbly and glad you had a lovely birthday. Well done on the 1lb and i hope this coming week isnt too difficult for you. So easy just to give up but we're stronger than that and we WILL succeed!!!

i have not been to the loo for 6 days - this is wrong. Going to take dulcolax....better not make me put weight on ;)

Oh no rumbly hope the dulcolax worked, it does for me but i think its a bit too powerful and gives me horrible tummy gripes when i use it now, think i shall invest in Senna, that's meant to be a bit milder.

Loving the inch loss on your Sig you're doing brilliantly. Do you have any nice plans for the weekend apart from drinking copious amounts of water lol. I got weighed today and a bit peed off at 4lbs in 2 weeks but it has gotten me into the 15s and now i'm just shy of 7st loss so i think i need to start looking at the bigger picture instead of the lil numbers each week AND CWC and I have agreed i will go a few weeks without bars since ive only had slowed weight and tummy problems since i starting having those every day so we shall see what happens

Hi Rumbly... I've been watching your thread from a far but thought I would pop in to say how entertaining your posts have been. I particularly enjoy your enthusiasm for the beloved choc mint shakes :D

I don't personally like them... but I love how happy they make you every day- lol!

I am very sure that dulcolax will NOT make you put on weight- as you say, going 6 days without 'going'... that is not normal! I bet you lose a few pounds over night! One thing I will advise is... take it early evening. You do NOT want to need to 'go' suddenly once you have left the house. Could be a shocker. I find if I take it early evening (6-7pm) then the result is about 6-7am. I know it is TMI especially for an intro post. lol. But I just know how dreadful it would be to get caught out!

Keep us posted! and good luck!

x

ooo Jussy i must have super active bowels, i have to take it about 11pm and still wake at 5am needing to go lol

Hey hunni, hope you are feeling better now!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

She's probably still in the loo. :D ;)

Rumbly hope you're ok and you finally went to the toilet. We miss you and hope you're still shrinking :) xx

Back