Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

I'm here! Been busy with lead up to working in Birmingham!
Can't weigh in this week as I've no scales here but lost two inches (brought tape measure!)
Unsure if I lost weight really..... Desp to get into 12's x

We are back at about the same weight again hun lol!

Evening lovely to see you too Kes, how are you getting on?

Rumbly well done on another 2inches gone that's brilliant you'll deffo b in those 12s next time u step on those scales. Ive been a bit off track last 3days but i think it's coz ive been so tired and bloated but today has been a good day we shall get to goal ladies!!!

I'm here, I'm here.
I'm still being good but have switched to protein shakes and Atkins. I've run out of cd shakes now. Basically I have whey protein shakes (less carbs.... Cd has 14g of carbs in them....., scary).
In still going to run this diary from here unless some cd nazi dobs me in.
Last week I sts and this week feels the same until I adjust to new regime. I still won't eat as much as general Atkins diets but I'm so carb sensitive, protein is the way to go x

I've heard the kee diet is low carbs meal replacement. Could try them .......

Ive had to quit cambridge, looks like my gallbladder needs removing. Been in agony last week but well to be honest ive been in pain for over 3 weeks so im just waiting for a scan and some blood tests and im on rafts of painkillers and antispasm meds to try and control things so well im meant to be healthy eating but we've been having a few treats in the evening. Joining WW on 6th march, day after my bday coz i cannot give up and undo all this hard work

Nina, nooooooooo. Not good :( x

I'm in the 12's. At friggin last.
I've had a break and now I'm sinking for the 11's. I'll get there!

Thanks Rumbly, well the healthy eating hasnt really started yet been a week of birthday treats lol. Was planning to join WW tomorrow but got scan and blood tests this week and not to change diet for some reason so no point in wasting money if they're planning to lop the thing out anytime soon

Huge congrats on those 12s eeeeks how exciting for you :)

im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
at a fairly healthy weight compared to my last two attempts.
In the zone.....focussed, great new CDC and a shed load of choc mint shakes. MY FAVE!
Start tomorrow. I have christmas on my mind.......slinky!

why do i fall off the agon, though? I tell you why. EMOTIONS and GOALS - when either break, I break.
But Im giving it my all and determined xx

I'm back up too! God I struggle with not eating! I've done cambridge for nearly 2 weeks now without a cheat, though tonight might be the first night! Xmas is also my long term goal, but I have trips to Amsterdam and Prague between so am trying to be good!

We can do this Nia!!!
im not sole source, I'm 800 and it works for me.... When I'm focused of course.
i have two shakes and a chicken and green veg dinner. Load of water and a diet coke. I manage so well this way.
im 12st 10. Never restarted this low. Feels good. Normally start at 14st plus. But I've done SW over the summer. Enjoyed it but I want faster results.
Csn you see a pattern forming???

Hi rumble-tums,

I did well last night and didn't cheat after all.... Am thinking that's a cheat night in the bag now! Will try not to go overboard though! Well done on your SW over the summer. Maybe you'll lose a lot now you're back on cambridge... And at such a healthy start weight! Go you!

I find cambridge much easier in the week.... It's the weekends and the holidays that are the problem! What kind of weekend have you had guys?! Xx

Hi kids! Started in Friday and have been so good. I have reason to be in track and it's looking here to stay.
i went into ketosis Friday night - you know how I am.
I'm away from home for four days..... That will be testing!!!
ill tune in again soon x

Hi there, I started on 810 today, this is my second time on the diet. I lost 2stone last time and then let bad habits creep back in (so annoyed with myself ) so now I'm starting at 11st - gutted.

Day 1 is proving very very very hard but these forums were a godsend last time so I'm hoping it'll help this time

Thanks Nia. I'm finding it v hard this evening.....the hunger just consumes you doesn't it!! I'm going to look for a new dress...something to aspire to, it might help xx

Lol... I've done two weeks, then had a night off. Am on day 2 of restart after my Sunday night meal off and am also Mega struggling.

It isn't even that I'm am that hungry... I just miss eating. Cooking, well baking really, and eating and drinking wine are some of my favorite hobbies! Still, I go to Amsterdam for a girly weekend in 10 days so I do have goals to look forward to. I will be eating and drinking to my hearts content with some lovely ladies from my hen!

In fact I have a few goals coming up..... I have a ball to go to on October 19th with hubby, and after that I go to Prague with hubby on a mini break during Oct half term so I really do need to be good the rest of the time but yes you are right it is bloody hard!

Are you planning to go cold turkey all the way until you have lost the weight you want to? I'd like to do that if I had no plans and could totally clear my social calendar, but I also feel life is for living sometimes, and I don't like missing out on too much!

Keep at it chick, all will be well. Xx

Back