Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Your inch loss already is amazing. I'll put my stats up when I weigh in this week but from my belly alone I have lost 22 inches..Oh My Giddy Aunt..

22 inches? Thats a lot of cloth, darling - Im dead chuffed for you. I just cant pictures 22 inches in fabric!

Ive got new pictures that my daughter took tonight. Im wearing the same clothes (I will do every week until Im skinny malinky and that they hand off me!). I look a little better!

Day 6 continued
Feeling pretty chipper after today results and accepting day 6 was ok in the end (mainly due to the fabbo inch losses). Even convinced myself that Ive lost extra inches as my CDC only measured one arm and one leg and I have two of those bleeders. I mean I have to relish in this day, dont I? He heeeee.

I thoroughly enjoyed my second liquid after eights today (mint choc shake = effing lush) before I went shopping. I believe its never a good idea to go shopping on an empty tummy espesh if you are taking your daughter to Mcdonalds afterwards (believe me, she needs the calories with her condition).

I survived the food shop without trolley raiding the grannies or hitting grumpy old men over the head with a baguette. Far better than losing 8lbs by way of control!!! I bought wii fit plus to help keep me on track as well - £20 I dont really have but is an investment.

For tea I had steamed cod, mushrooms and a bit of Bratwurst. Now I know its not on the list of allowables but the carbs in that are non existent and cos Im on day 6, I thought I deserved it. And believe me, what I don't know about carbs ain't worth stressing over. If it knocks me out of ketosis, Ill get back in it but I doubt it. Im going to drink an extra 500mls of water to swish it away anyway. Ive promised myself that it was a treat and not a blip and not to be repeated until next weigh in day.

Ive got my bar to look forward to later as well - bloody hell, not sure if I have room for it........I just aint as piggy on this diet as I have been on others and that my friends, is novel.

Planning on -6lbs for next week and then 3-4 lbs per week after that. Which means I could easily lose 3st by crimbo (jeez, nice one)

Pictures to follow, by the way of a weeks changes in me :)

well you are only chipper because you have crazy nutter mini friends!!!!!!!!!
lol

They are the best! When I get to goal, I shall never ever forget you x

when you get to goal you better not. or ill hunt ya down and knock ya block off! hehehe

Day 6 continued
Ive included this picture in my signature today but if you read this in the future, it wont be in my signature anymore, so hence why its here as well.
Untitled-1-2.jpg

You can't notice my face cos I wont show you it yet but its THINNER (I'll show you it when I get to goal! - I cropped these photos to chop off my head). Neck is thinner, side profile BETTER although I am wearing a more lifty bra today. Back profile is the best one out of the lot.

I hope next weeks pictures show a marked improvement too. Its what is going to keep me going.

Loves ya xx

I also meant to add my discover even though I believe its been discovered before but still........I posted this on the forums but I wanted to put it in my diary too:

know Tetras a great for on the go and at work when mixers and liquidisers are a pain in the ass.

I find tetras expensive and limiting so when I had a day away on Sunday, there was no way I was suffering a flavour I didnt like but miss out on my plan.

Then lo and behold - I had a brainwave. I present to you the 99p cappucino wizzer that mixes shakes a treat with NO LUMPS! Discreet enough to fit in your bag and sneaky enough to wizz about in the works canteen or at your desk with nobody suspecting a thing!

IMG_0001copy.jpg

I showed my CDC it today and she said that its going to save a few of her customers a lot of pennies on the Tetras!

HOORAY!

Wowsers..Missus look at your new pictures -what a difference a week does indeed make. I used to take my pictures every four weeks (now monthly) and they are such a great way of giving you a boost in those low moments. Have a good day today xx

OMG :eek: Your neck and your stomach, where are they gone? :eek:

I'm only taking pictures of me once a month as unfortunately, I don't lose inches that quickly :(

And thanks for the tip about the mini blender!

those piccies are amazing love... there is such a difference.... and thats only a blooming weeK!!!
blimey by christmas time you wont have anything left of you...
keep it up!

come wake me up.... i super tired today!!! could fall asleep right now!!!

Ooooh kes, I went back to bed at 9.30 - i was bloody knackered. Ive just got up and Im raring to go....IM ON FIRE!

send some of that fire to me!! im shatted!!

YOU need an energy boost.
Go and jump on the bed with the kids - go on....go and do something wild with them.

I want you to do it now and stop being in a slump.
Carbs are the only thing that should make you slump and you aint getting none of those *******, are you?

GO GO GO

report back to me with your activities

they are in bed/having "quiet time" so thats not an option right now.
lol

Day 7
Remember yesterdays debacle - do you? DO YOU?!!!! When I was stwessing about being weighed a day early? Well today I weighed myself on my scales for the first time (same scales as CDC) and I weigh 13st 10.5lbs. Im elated of course but would have loved that to have been my full proper weeks reading, like normal people get. But its all rolling down for next weeks weigh in, now - isnt it?

I woke up at 8am, as normal to go and get my best girl (my love, my pure love of my life) her breaky. She had a ham sammich and a cup of coffee. In the past I used to make her breaky and have a ham sammich myself - that would be the start of my carb free-for-all for the day then. But not now. No way. And Im looking better for it.

I thought Id save my bloody delish choc mint shake that I love and adore until I got home after the school run. I have to take my daughter to school as she is disabled, unfortch. So when I got to the car, it was frozen solid! WTF? Its October for christs sake. **blames the ozone and labour for that, of course ;)** I scraped the windows and from the ice I collected and molded it into a ball and flung it at our dog. He heeeeeeeee! I wish I hadnt though as he came to take a chunk out of my leg for the trouble. We have a little sausage dog, trust me to have a pet that's food related

I came home and made the beds but ours was toasty and inviting still, so I whipped off my kit and dived back into bed for forty winks. Uh oh! 40 winks, my ass! Some 3.5 hours later here I am! My dog sleeps with us and was super toasty and cuddly that its impossible to to resist a super long snore fest.

I got up, leapt out of bed and rushed downstairs to make my liquid "after eights" shake. Slurp slurp slurp. Ive cut my CD bar into 4 long fingers (like a very ungenerous kit kat) and enjoyed one skeletal finger with my shake-a-roo. Im going to enjoy another shake later, then have my 810 meal and then have the remaining three anorexic kit kat style fingers for TV tonight.

Right now I have a lot of work on and even though I should be getting my head down and getting through it, I find myself strangely addicted to Mini's.

Loves ya x

welcome.. you are now a true mini!!!

Day 7 continued
On my third 500ml bottle of water today - Im dead thirsty for some reason and have been to the loo 75 squillion times. WE go through so much loo roll on this diet which adds to the expense **rolls eyes**.

Not been at all hungry today and if I am honest, over the past 7 days I only felt really hungry once. I think topping up with water REALLY is the key factor. My skin on my face feels like silk and Im expecting break outs any day now as with any diet that requires lots of water, it churns out the crap at some point. I can deal with breakouts, they are just temporary.

For tea I am having Turkey Loaf. Its really filling and tasty - even hubby had a bit last time I made it on CD and he LOVES it. Ive put it on the 810 thread on the Cambridge forum. Im just about to make it and Im going to really enjoy it.

Ive got my 3 fingers to enjoy tonight (sounds so childish!) whilst watching a bit of telly. Ecah day is getting easier in terms of not thinking about what im missing out on in terms of food. Im not tempted or not hungry but Ive looked back on what I might have eaten and how full and fed up I felt at the time compared to feeling sustained and healthy right now.

Back