Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

oh the suspense is killing me...... i have to go and get the little one i look after from school in 10 mins..... ooooohhhhh

oh im dying here!!!!!!!!!!!

omg - you two! You have made me wee myself laughing (not hard considering how full my bladder is every hour!)

I lost 8lbs! Im on 810 don't forget and on day 6 so Im pretty chuffed with my fat arse self.

I lost
1 inch off what used to be my waist
1 inch of my child bearing massive hips
2 inches off my big mamma bust
1 inch off my bingo wings
1.5 inch off my wobbly thighs
2 inches across the top of my back

Im proper happy here.
To celebrate Im going to have a mouthful of water (whoppee f**king doo!)

Well done! Here is an imaginary glass of champagne for you :D

I try not to focus too much on the lbs but rather look at the inches, and you've lost a lot!!!!!

And Kes missed the announcement! I can imagine her sobbing in her car, cursing the slow traffic, desperately wanting to log onto Minimins :p

Elie, I know - the inch loss is stunning!
Thank you so much for your running commentary with Kes - tears were rolling down my eyes. Love you two for that xx

I get weighed today too and it will be on the 7th day but mines not till 4pm! Good luck, fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I cant wait to see your results - CANNOT WAIT XX

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I WASNT HERE!!!!!
ehhhhh
well done.!!!! i didnt realise you were doing 810.. i thought you were doing ss+ food... wow... thats amazing
look at those inches you are AMAZING!!

i dont like imaginary champers... so im going for an imaginary bottle of vodka... (or what ever you like..) lol

he heeeeeee Kes, I could cry with happiness.

Yes, from the start Ive written that Im doing Step 2 which is 810. Its similar to SS+. I think Im going on SS+ next week.

Yours and Ellies post was like a good drum roll to my announcement. I could honestly kiss the pair of you.

go on then. next time ya come down this way we should meet up!! (bicester isnt far...)
lol

im so chuffed for you... and to think you could have say lost another 2lbs by tomorrow if you had of been weighed tomorrow!!!

do we have this suspence waiting for you to write your weight every tuedady ???

Every tuesday yes! I shall watching like a hawk on YOU tonight xx I hope your CDC gives you the advice you need for keeping it together for the sake of your dress :)

I would have posted earlier on my weigh in but my CDC is such a love and stayed longer than I expected (and she does go on a bit - but who cares....she is just doing her job)

Im currently savouring my delicious choc mint shake which tastes EXACTLY like liquid after eights. I LOVE THEM!

I thought of you on sunday Kes - I had to go to an event with three other friends and would have loved for a meet up for a glass of amazingly tempting water!

omg - you two! You have made me wee myself laughing (not hard considering how full my bladder is every hour!)

I lost 8lbs! Im on 810 don't forget and on day 6 so Im pretty chuffed with my fat arse self.

I lost
1 inch off what used to be my waist
1 inch of my child bearing massive hips
2 inches off my big mamma bust
1 inch off my bingo wings
1.5 inch off my wobbly thighs
2 inches across the top of my back

Im proper happy here.
To celebrate Im going to have a mouthful of water (whoppee f**king doo!)

OMG WOW!!!! Well done!! That's amazing good for you!! Bet you can feel the difference in your clothes already! Yay :)

LOL
PMSL!!!
mmmmmmm water..
well guess what im about to go and make me a choc mint shake... im gonna try it cold agin! see what all the fuss is about... lol....

i shall be expecting you to do running commentry when i get back... lol
i usuially get back at about 8ish!! sometimes 8:30, depending on how much we have to talk about.. and tonight its prob going to be the latter!

OMG WOW!!!! Well done!! That's amazing good for you!! Bet you can feel the difference in your clothes already! Yay :)

In my bra, yes! Bloody 40E industrial strength chest choker no more!

Tummy is less bloated.

When she measures my waist, its was like right under my bust. I thought a waist was above the hips! LOL

Hugs to you, darling x

LOL
PMSL!!!
mmmmmmm water..
well guess what im about to go and make me a choc mint shake... im gonna try it cold agin! see what all the fuss is about... lol....

Oh I hope you love it as much as I do. Its like liquid after eight mints.

i didnt like it cold last time.... but maybe i will whizz it a little more.....

ok. wizzing it a little more does amke it taste nicer....but i think it still would be lovely hot.. lol

In my bra, yes! Bloody 40E industrial strength chest choker no more!

Tummy is less bloated.

When she measures my waist, its was like right under my bust. I thought a waist was above the hips! LOL

Hugs to you, darling x

Haha chest choker!! Well when your pleased with what you have lost you should go and treat yourself to some sexy undies!
I noticed that too after 48hours my tummy went down so much but when I was putting the weight on cos I hadn't long had a baby it was going back there again so I'm happy to say I don't look preggers again!
I thought your waist was between the bottom of your rib cage and the top of your hips isn't it??!! All the same those inches came off! X

LOL - I haven't had a waist for years so Ill take the thinnest part of my torso as a waist for now!

Back