Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

haha, I love how you talk about your bra :D You know I don't even know my bra size? I need to go for a proper fitting for my wedding, but I am waiting to be in France in March (I can't deal with inches, haha, I need cm ;) )

Water is delicious, a very refined product. You can have it "à la tap", or "à la bottle" or even "à la filter". You're spoilt for choice :D

im a 'al a filter girl!!!!

when is your wedding????

He heeeee - you lot xx

I buy my water from sainsburys in 5ltr bottles for 95 and decant into a smaller bottle every night and bung it in the fridge.

look at your sig hun! thats amazing....
i dont know about you but im smiling just looking at it!!!!

and you are now under 200lbs!! woop woop!!!!

its gonna be a race between us to see who can get to 140ish lbs before the other... as i will have to come back after crimbo and start agaain!

Kes - you are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of me, darl!
But Im happy to be your minimins buddy. I love the handful of girls I follow right now, they inspire me more than they will ever know x

im ahead now... but i will be in australia for a month!!!!!!!!
and by then you will have well and truely caught up to me!!! as i have to slow things down me thinks...

aaah but I plan to have a blow out on crimbly day - who knows what that might lead to.

I am not going to sit at the dinner table with a paper hat and blowing a flutey trumpetty thing and pretending Im having the time of my life!

LOL well australia has the same kinda christmas.. (only the weather is HOT!) but we add things like prawns, lobster, crabs, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sorry got slightly distracted thinking about that....

and my problem is that im going to have a whole month of that..
the wedding... (chocolate fountain!!) christmas, travelling and fast foods... grandparents 50th wedding anniverery, and my nannas 80th... need i say more!

im a 'al a filter girl!!!!

when is your wedding????

March next year :D

He heeeee - you lot xx

I buy my water from sainsburys in 5ltr bottles for 95 and decant into a smaller bottle every night and bung it in the fridge.

LOL, "decant" :D Now I imagine you, with your cristal decanter, savouring the water from sainsbury's :D I buy Tesco's fizzy water :drool:

aaah but I plan to have a blow out on crimbly day - who knows what that might lead to.

I am not going to sit at the dinner table with a paper hat and blowing a flutey trumpetty thing and pretending Im having the time of my life!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was such a funny mental picture!!!! :D

and my problem is that im going to have a whole month of that..
the wedding... (chocolate fountain!!) christmas, travelling and fast foods... grandparents 50th wedding anniverery, and my nannas 80th... need i say more!

Feeling your barbie and choc fountain pain, hun :(

I buy Tesco's fizzy water :drool:
I wish I liked fizzy water but it honestly tastes like someone has farted in it.

pmsl!!!!!!!

dont you think fizzy water tastes like that? It makes me wretch. If I was allowed to add a cordial into it, well then its a different kettle of fish. I love fizzy vimto. I can't fathom why you cant have sugar free cordials on this friggin hell hole of a diet.

You're not helping with my drinking! :D

He heeeeeee, next time you have gas, Ellie - think of me as you try and carbonate your tap water for FREE!

I can't fathom why you cant have sugar free cordials on this friggin hell hole of a diet.

It's all about the citric acid unfortunately... blocks ketosis quite easily in many people :-( I used to live on orange and mango/pineapple flavoured sugar free squash but no more :'(

Apparently Perfectly Clear flavoured waters uses malic acid instead but I can't find it over here :cry:...was thinking it could be a "treat" for a Sat night while my sis has wine etc.

AHHHHH my stomach muscles hurt!!!!!!!!
cant wait to come on here every day now!!!
chat later

Thanks GG. Im not going to deny myself a diet coke on a saturday night only. If one coke knocks me out of ketosis, then Ill have to live with it.

I havent had one yet but I have told myself thisis my only sin, if you can call it a sin.

NOTE: I had a friend who did SS+ for 5 months and lost all her weight even though she had a dry slice of bread with her soup every single day.

just had a thought. Im counting the inches gone today but only counted one arm and one thigh so you might as well take another 2.5 inches off my total.....if we are going to be truthful ;)

Back