Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Last time I was on CD the bars slowed down my weightloss.... I loss at least 2lb more the weeks I didn't have the bars...

Last time I was on CD the bars slowed down my weightloss.... I loss at least 2lb more the weeks I didn't have the bars...

Same. I had 3 bars and I found they brought on food cravings and desires. Also,...I have STS or gained for 3 days so no more bars for me. I'm okay with that. I did, however, eat regular food last night but no carbs.

You're doing so well, rumbly. When will you make the switch?

I find eating the bars make me want food more :( but I do love them I have only had 2 this week

Day 29
Last few days have been same old, same old - groundhog day....blah blah blah.
Im still in love with my mint choc shakes, my little meals at night (either a piece of roast chicken or a small piece of fish with an egg) and then my bar late at night.
I must admit ive been struggling with water this week only consuming 1.5 - 1.75 litres. And even though I am taking fibre everyday, Im telling you that I am NOT going everyday still. Every few days it seems so I need to change from the fibre powder onto summink stronger (eyes watering the the thought).
Last nigth we had the inlaws round and my hubby made the most amazing thai meal. The smells of fresh ginger and garlic were stunning but I muddled through my piece of cod with an egg. My inlaws have been supportive, bless em...... they have seen my go from a size 12 to a size 24 in the whole of my 15 years marriage and they never make comments.
Have got into the mindest totally now and have settled my mind that its going to be like this for another 11 weeks until I reach goal. Im ok with it. I think Ive given up on the addiction with food and have become focused on being slim and moreover healthy. Im even embracing crimbo with an atkins style approach but I think I will my roast potato on crimbo day.
I love all my freinds on this forum, its the reason why I stay strong and I hope I can be there for them as much as they are here for me x
Loves ya minis x

hey you seem to be still going strong :) You really dont have to 'go ' every day ,
I have only ever managed 2-3 times a week when on CD , as long as when you do go its not too difficult you are ok :) My CDC has started selling the physillium ( sp ??) husk as now recommended by Cambridge , have you tried them ?? I am going to get some today as have been using movicol but would rather use something more natural !!!
Keep it up :)

and we loves ya too - I certainly don't "go" everyday. Your fab and doing so well - keep going babe xx

i weighed myself today (I dont usually do this, i never want to be disheartened or become obsessive). In the buff I weigh 12st 13lbs. I cried. I hope this is reflective on tuesday. I havent been in the 12 for two years.
I am my own champion, I deserve to be happy but I still feel enormous.

yayyyy your catching me up huni xxx

if i lose 3 or 4lb this week i will be delighted. there is no reason why i shouldnt, I always stay on plan (even if i sometimes have a bit of skin of the chicken)
I had a friend who did this diet on SS but everyday she had one slice of bread with her soup and she lost gazillions of weight x

look at me with my bread roll ?? I lost 4lb that week still ;)

xx after all even if we have the odd thing we shouldn't it's STILL a vlcd xx

hey hunny,
just popping in to catch up with all that is going on... and after reading the few pages, i can now write...

you are amazing, and the photos of you show that!! you can stick to it, and yes every day gets the same old same old, but you only have 11 weeks (prob more like 10 now) and trust me that will go so fast!! i had like 15ish weeks when i first started cd to get into my dress, and now this is just over 4 weeks.. or it might be just under four weeks.. i cant remember.. brain had gone to pot!

keep going..... you have all us here to support you. (although ive not been around much lately.)
cant wait till sat!!

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

I hope so much your weigh in gets you in to the 12's!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Hope you're having a nice evening :)

aaw felix, you little sweetheart...loves ya x

i weighed myself today (I dont usually do this, i never want to be disheartened or become obsessive). In the buff I weigh 12st 13lbs. I cried. I hope this is reflective on tuesday. I havent been in the 12 for two years.
I am my own champion, I deserve to be happy but I still feel enormous.

This made me :D. I'm so happy that you achieved this huge milestone - you're doing a brilliant job and I hope you're rewarded officially tomorrow. Sending positive vibes xx

hey hunny..
just wishing you luck... and ive got those imaginary goodies (not alchol because i cant stand the sight of it lol) hehe but millions of tins of tomatoes! lol.. hehehe

hope it goes well...
thanks for all your support over the last week or so also! its been so much appreciated! :)
and i can not wait to go shopping with you on sat! woop woop!

yahoo - minus 3.5lbs

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

Woop. Woop... that's brill.. you are doing Soooooo well. I'm so proud of you. Imaginary Tinned tomatoes all round lol

fantastic i cant wait to be where you are xxx

Well done Kirsty - thats great. Didn't realise Tuesday was your WI day as well. And into the 12's as well - I can but dream!!

Back