Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Try and keep strong! I know what you mean - so far this month (since starting diet on Monday 7th January) I have had to turn down a curry night, drinks at a friends, dinner - that I had promised to host last December and Burns Night Ball on 26th January. I am also contemplating not going on my friend's hen at February as it will be a drinking and eating fest. Tomorrow I am going to a cake place for a baby shower and will have to make up some rubbish excuse as to why I am not having cake or coffee for that matter.

Congratualtions on your wedding this year - I got married Aug 2011 and have piled on the weight since then. Am determined to lose some by Easter (2 x weddings, one of which likely to be a mini school reunion) and the rest of the weight by July for a different friends wedding.

WE CAN DO THIS! -x-

welcome nia, how lovely of you to reply to Kirstyx
Hope we can stay together as we glug our waters and mix our shakes and tell each other tales of "the millionth trip to the lavvy"
xx

Ah thank-you soo much for both of your replies girls, really has given me the kick up the bum I needed!! I'm going for a dress fitting next month and I am going to focus everything I've got into being 10 stone for it, Also looking at honeymoon destinations as we are booking next weekend and I really cannot be fat on the beach, I have been for as long as I can remember, so I am most definitely in this for the long haul and will just embrace all the ups and downs I guess. Off to bed now hun but i'll definitely send an email, im not sure if you have Skype or facebook but i'll send you usernames and all that fun stuff too :) thank you again!! xx

Ah thank-you soo much for both of your replies girls, really has given me the kick up the bum I needed!! I'm going for a dress fitting next month and I am going to focus everything I've got into being 10 stone for it, Also looking at honeymoon destinations as we are booking next weekend and I really cannot be fat on the beach, I have been for as long as I can remember, so I am most definitely in this for the long haul and will just embrace all the ups and downs I guess. Off to bed now hun but i'll definitely send an email, im not sure if you have Skype or facebook but i'll send you usernames and all that fun stuff too :) thank you again!! xx

Good - you can totes do this. I should come down and take your pre-bridal images of you in your saxy wedding undies.
Im going to be on your case - Remember.... IM WATCHING YOU !!! xx

what a manic week....

we are all on your case, and def hun you need to take her piccies.. :) keep her on track..

how was food shopping and the sniffing of maccie d's

Haha i love this it's a boot camp thread AMAZING!!!!!!

I'm in and sticking it out til the end teehee :)

you bet your soon-to-be-skinny ass its boot camp. now come on! one more glass of water!

Love it xx

NINJA! I just noticed you are from wigan....I LIVE IN WIGAN!
Hilarious x

Haha all these posts got me sitting here giggling! Oh god undie photos! that would be a sight for sore eyes right now but I will make sure it wont be soon ;). Do you enjoy photography? I imagine you see all sorts. Us four will succeed and feel hot hot hot xxx

Well ladies its d day for me..... here is me in the dress.... back fat and all.... maybe towards the end of the night it will have stretched....

ForumRunner_20130112_092713.png

ForumRunner_20130112_092724.png

ForumRunner_20130112_092739.png

What you all think... honestly too tight?

Honestly, Doesn't look too tight you look lovely. What a gorgeous dress too x

Kes! You look fantastic! It does not look tight at all. You are going to be smoking hot tonight!
Love your hair like that, too!

NINJA! I just noticed you are from wigan....I LIVE IN WIGAN!
Hilarious x

WOW what a VERY small world, whereabouts? I'm in Newtown at the mo, hoping to move to Winstanley/Highfield about Aug time.

I drank sooooo much yday that i was up 3 times in the night lol, already 1l down so far but im in work til 8pm meep :(

Woke up in pain today. Not diet related, more like appendix area. Ugh.
Going to weigh my fat ass right now.
Then off to the studio to start on my tax return.
I have no life today.

Cor Kes! You go girl! What a gorgeous dress - you look beautiful! x Not too tight at all - in fact, I looked at the photos and muttered "What back fat?"

Morning Rumbly. I'm loving the tough talking on this thread. Sorry you're suffering this morning. I wasn't - until I got up after having my hair washed at the hairdressers and something in my back went ping! Ouch. That's why I have to do this diet right this time - my back is giving me major gip at the moment, sigh. Still - 9lbs off this week. :)

Ah sorry to hear your in pain! Hope its eases off soon. Taking your advice and staying in today :) xx

You look gorgeous in your dress! Can I ask where it's from and what size you are wearing? x

The dress is a lipsy VIP dress. Size 12 which in human terms means size 10. Tried the 14 on and it was too big in the Boobs so they flopped everywhere! LOL

Rumbly I've taken over your thread sorry hun. But Thankyou all for your kind comments... hoping with hair and make up done ill feel less conscious.

Back