Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Here is the difference week 1 makes - excuse first top left image (I wasnt wearing a bra - that bugger gets flung off most evenings)
From behind, I look so DIFFERENT!

rublyweek1.jpg

Attachments

• rublyweek1.jpg
    rublyweek1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Ooo look at the difference. There is an obvious difference in all the pics but I agree you look so much slimmer from the back :). Congrats hun :) xx

I'm a photographer with a studio there.
And pickled onions gave neglible carbs in them. You'd have to eat the whole jar for your body to respond. I eat about 8 small ones a day. The ones in white vinegar are best.

What kind of photography do you do? Do you do like kiddies and family portraits?

Well done rumbly 8.5lbs is marvellous and wow it really shows on your waist from the back amazing!!!

Kes so glad you had a lovely evening, you deserve it and mmmmm malibu that's my favourite tipple :)
Well i successfully got through the weekend, first weekend ever ive not had a treat night and boy was it hard but it's now week 2 hoorah!!! Took my lil girl to her gastro appointment at children's hospital today and then we came home and baked cakes and i didnt even lick the spoon, they must be delicious tho coz Ella licked the bowl clean and ate one as soon as they'd cooled before decorating it haha.

What plans hav you all got this weekend? 12hr shift for me tomorrow so will be very easy to stick to plan

Im an everything photog - boudoir, model portfolios, family, pets, fashion ....everything x

yes! You must come. Anytime x

Oooohhh I love your before and afters.. They are so inspiring!!!yay you look amazing :)

yes, a week makes a difference with me. It did when i first started (at the beginning of this diary - a few pictures there!)
I think wearing a bra made a difference here, too ---- ashamed!
Hugs x

god, i look like the bloody honey monster from behind

I have woken up ravenous today. I'm eyeing up the dog and fear for his life. Must beat this hunger so now my girl is off to college, I'm having a lie in.

Tell me about it... blooming hunger...

not feeling the love today. Im in pain as the families stew is in the slow cooker (which I prepped) and is now lacing the air with meaty aromas. Im trying to make my shake feel like its a liquid version of it.
I wont give in though, im on my 2nd week of my 16 week countdown and this ***** aint going to wobble no more.

oh and I sts the today - meh.
Plus side - i didnt gain.

Hmm weighed to see if I have lost any more since 5 days ago and I have gained a pound :( bit disappointed really, what the heck is going on there. Damn my love of food getting me to this stage in the first place lol x

oohhhhh pants day all round.
really busy at work, so dont get any time for myself.. bring on a new job i sayh

hope you managed to resist your slow cooker hunni!!

Evening all, think its the cold weather coz my tummy's been grumbling most of the day too but not had time to think about filling it work's been that busy.

Well done everyone on keeping away and not wobbling, although maybe we should all do some wobbling to wobble away the fat haha

well i got through today without sneaking my family's stew down my gullet. I managed with all of my water and food and shakes.
Im still rumbly in my tum though - ugh
Taking my mind off stuff by planning an avant garde style photoshoot in the nest few weeks. This means I could be 2 stone down at the session which will make me feel healthier and happier.
Its still a long journey with a load of crappy bumps in the road but im still trucking, are you ?
xx

Back