Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Hi rumbly-tums .... you know you really shouldn't weigh before your weigh date. I'm also having some issues with going to the toilet. Any ideas? I can't get herbal stuff to aid me in Germany as I don't speak German. Anything else that will not take me out of ketosis?

Well done on all your hard work ladies! -x-

Nia, you can buy the additive from your CDC which you mix in your shake. or guy green tea tablets...they are meant to work x

Week 2 losses are often a lot smaller Kirsty, don't worry. It's just the way it goes (and if it doesn't happen in week 2 it happens in week 3 instead :() Plus Monday is days away yet. Still time for a couple more pounds to melt away.

Hi rumbly-tums .... you know you really shouldn't weigh before your weigh date. I'm also having some issues with going to the toilet. Any ideas? I can't get herbal stuff to aid me in Germany as I don't speak German. Anything else that will not take me out of ketosis?

Well done on all your hard work ladies! -x-

Apparently Abführmittel is the German word for laxative. :) (you've gotta love the Internet!)

Kes - we have about 2 inches over here but that was at 12 oclock - i havent looked out the window since. CBA in a grouch today

Ninja - you work at Wigan infirmary? I hate that hospital. My daughter is being transferred from Alderhey (as she is over 16 now) to Wigan adult services. Will consider stopping attending hospital altogether because of this.

I do at weekends yes we do all the mental health emergency assessments. What was your daughter under Alderhey for if you don't mind me asking? Ella's under 3 specialties at RMCH and i must admit, albeit 14yrs away, i dont like the idea of her being transferred to adult services. Can't say i've personally had any bad care at Wigan but i know a lot of people haven't been impressed and from the paeds point of view well Ella wouldnt be alive now if it weren't for them being so amazing when she was born

maybe it's the cold that you've not budged for a few days, i often do that then drop 2lbs overnight

Toast and Lurpak scent is drifting up the stairs. Dying.
Wont be tempted though. It's pointless going through all this just to have a moments nose bag with crap that will ruin my hard work.
Let's go this thing, Mini's.
Stay strong x

Yes my Hunni, stay strong you will be ok... Xxx

Thanks guys - do you take anything or just put up with it? The lack of toilet action I mean.... -x-

Take green tea tablets, they're meant to shift it. Xx. Hubby buying me some today x

Afternoon ladies and happy Saturday :) Hope you've all got a lovely day planned. I woke up to horrific TOTM, i don't tend to have them as im on mini pill but when i do ughh its not nice so i'm all sluggish today and really want to curl under duvet and hide. Hubby and Ella have been out building a beautiful snowman tho which was really cute to watch, she's now snuggled up for afternoon nap so hubby's on x box and i thought i'd pop in and see how you're all getting on :)

Hi darling
Been on a shoot in the studio. Customers are less frequent this time of year. I grab of whilst I can. I want to get into fashion photography more but there is no call for it in Wigan. may have to reach out to outlets in Manchester and Liverpool.

Took bloody green tablets today but the caffeine hit me like a bus! Got the shakes quicker than if I'd drank a cuppa.

I'm bearing up and as from Monday, I'll have 14 weeks on this diet left. Still only lost a pound....... This has never happened to me on cd before on week two. I usually lose 4lbs on week two. Buuuuut my god, my body shape had changed millions! Hubby noticed my tummy has gone right down. So I'll take that!!!

Ninja, make sure we meet up soon..... I'd love it. X

Loves ya Mini's x

Well its all about inches baby... and the scales will follow! Xxxx

Kes, do the green tablets really sort out constipation? X
They're currently making have the shakes!

Now know why these tablets work.
Palpitations and curb appetite.
Would not recommend two of these a day - jaysus.
Buuuuut! With 15 mins if taking one, I went to the loo.
Hooray.
Tomorrow I'll take at lunchtime and walk through the energy rush.

Where did you get your tablets from???

Holland and Barrett x
Buy one get another tub for 1p x

I have always gotten mine from boots, and it doesn't have or say its got caffeine in it.. I know green tea does, but it doesn't state it has caffeine in it.

Which one did you get??

another day over and totally did a SS day today. Just for a little boost. Didnt fancy anything to eat today. But my lovely shakes filled me in lieu of my chickeny slash green veggy mini meal.
Dont think I could do SS every day but might plum for doing it twice a week.
Drank my water like a good 'un today. Only managed 1.5 litres every day plus two coffees.
So sue me.
Ner.

Night, potential skinny minis x

Kes, I got the super green tea one. It's well super!

Back