Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Morning lovelies :)

Hope a good weekend is being had by all. Work today for me til 8pm :( Hope it's not too busy coz our lovely lil girl had us up 11 times last night for no reason grrrrr

Wow i didn't realise green tea helped with constipation i'll have to start drinking it more.
Oh Rumbly i'm on nights in a few weeks so i'll get a few days off in the week child free so i could pop in for a brew :)

Green tea is supposed to be good for your digestive system, and I have always been "regular" when I take them, so its just something that I have experienced.

I get the one a day one from boots and they work wonders.

ForumRunner_20130120_093411.png

These green tea tablets are 384mg. They really do give you a buzz. I took another this morning and sure enough....... Off to the loo again!
Might break then in half though...... They're flipping well trippy.

Well gals, I'm down to 13st 7lbs. Its shifting! I think having a SS day helped a billion. Plus I'm active in my toiletting duties.

Things to note:
Skin is looking gorgeous
I don't feel lazy anymore
Cleared all the ***** clothing out of my wardrobe all together. Refuse to own anything I will never wear again. Feel good.
Treating my skin twice a day with an organic moisturiser ...... Better than chocolate fixes.
More focused on work than thinking about food thats will ruin my figure.
Enjoying my water but don't drink 2.25 litres. I think I'm covering 2 litres with 1.5 lute bottle a day and two coffees. But with these caffeine tablets, I've had an extra glass over the past two days do I'm getting there.
Diet coke tastes frigging awful, now. Water really is doing the trick. Will make an effort to incorporate into my life, every day, forever.
Planning my eating plan for when I get to goal. Atkins but with less fats. I know carbs are my biggest weight gainer. I love chicken salads and fish with veggies. Do I really need bread and pasta and cakes a biscuits.... no, they've ruined me. But I will have potatoes now and again. Moderation, right?
I keep looking at Boden and Next online and know I'll be in size 12's by may/June. Dreaming about the clothes that I will wear and not being horrified by the clothes I currently wear us si motivating.

Right kids. Gotta fly.
Loves ya x
Keep glugging x

Well done everyone! You are an inspiration to us all. I will try these green tea tablets soon - I'm back in the Uk Feb half term week so will try to pick some up then. Thanks for the advice.

Official weigh in tomorrow for me! Fingers corssed! -x-

Evening ladies :)

Kes are the green tea tabletsbetter than the actual green tea? Coz i keep making myself gag drinking the stuff ughhh I wonder if that's why it helps with metabolism if it's good for digestive tract?

Rumbly loving all those positives in your last post you certainly will be in slinky size 12's in a few months time, how very exciting :)

Well i've drank about 3l so far today but then water quantity is never an issue for me i've always been a thristy person and work hasnt been too bad, had people to see but not too much if that makes sense and well it's kept me awake during the day and got 2 1/5hrs to go now til hometime woohooo.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone and look forward to another new week ahead :)

Hey gorgeous lady!

Photos = fabbbb!!! -8.5lb!! Kaboom!! Take the giant red star fish off your head as well that's Gota weigh a few lbs ;)

Very proud of you.. You've had an awesome first week!! Xx (obv)

Lol giggling here.

im not taking the star off my face - it will reveal too much awesomeness!
Just about to have some chicken - how frigging exciting.

im not taking the star off my face - it will reveal too much awesomeness!
Just about to have some chicken - how frigging exciting.
Sorry to jump in but as a toilet aid I have used this an it's pretty great however if you do u will get used to the feeling as ready to go! Best deal off Internet if u want to try but I can honestly say its a mouth full of not so nice bit shall get rid !!! Feiyan tea , but has 3 diff types. Ill type one best x

Sorry to jump in but as a toilet aid I have used this an it's pretty great however if you do u will get used to the feeling as ready to go! Best deal off Internet if u want to try but I can honestly say its a mouth full of not so nice bit shall get rid !!! Feiyan tea , but has 3 diff types. Ill type one best x

****** my typo sounds like a right drunk! I meant got sent wrong tea n didn't help !

lol - thanks chicky

fitting to lots of my old clothes (the ones that I kept, anyway)
Still got miles to go but every inch off is a triumph

Weigh in tomorrow and measure up! TOTM due any minute so who knows what the reading will be. I know there is a loss and a loss is a loss is a loss.

Im feeling effing chuffed with myself, 2 weeks down, 14 of the little biatches to go

Good luck for weigh and measure this morning...

Totem can be horrible but with us all here we can get you through it,

14 weeks to go!!

im down to 13st 7lbs.
Ideally I would have liked more but Im taking it.
Lost 3 inches too.
Will take pics tonight xx

Well done rumbly 3lbs is great going :)
TOTM is evil, saying im 2lbs heavier today how is that even remotely possible hoping the water retention disappears before Sat else i'll be very very peed off with mother nature!!!

Did you get into work today with all that "heavy snow" lol loads of businesses and school were shut for the huge amount of 2inches of the stuff and bin men didn't even come its just ridiculous and had mostly melted by 4pm silly people.

Despite feeling jubilant with loss I actually had a migraine today. Plus I had to shelve going to a funeral in Bristol of a friend. It literally broken my heart not to go.
So been sporadically nodding off to ward off the headache.
Also!!!!! I had a wee cheat today. I allowed myself it as a reward but will most certainly be back on it tomorrow and so count down to my third week end which sounds better as 13 weeks to go!
Loves x

So sorry you couldn't get to funeral :( Was it coz of the mean weather? Don't worry about lil cheat happens to us all and 13 does sound a million times better than 14.

Booo on nasty migraine too, fortunately i tend to find mine disappear when im doing cambridge think ive had 1 or 2 since march and i usually have 2 a month, hope it passes soon and you wake up all refreshed tomorrow xx

Oh i am FED up of my rumbly tummy tonight, why do i go ALL day not hungry then have my last product after 9pm and it just rumbles til i go to sleep :(

Back