Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Oh Hun, sorry you didn't get to go to Bristol today... Sending you huge hugs, xxxxxx

Well done on your loss babes.

Ninja, yes the snow shelved my plans for yest. And u think the headache was attributed from cheating :(
If i get rumbly tums after nine I have a bath and go to beds or have a nap. Or Glug some water to ward it off x

Hey Kes, how you doing hunny ? X

Back on it today. No picture last night as I was too headachey. Will do them tonight instead x
Cheers my darlings....... Keep glugging x

We glug the silly Ness of our ways together....

Well done everyone - I did have some chocolate today without even realising it! I suddently stopped myself from helping myself to any more during the second mouth full..... amazing what you forget when you want to! LOL

Other than that - all going ok my end.... going for a swim tonight.... or a leasurly dip at least. I've also not had any notice of weight loss as yet! Fingers crossed by half term I've lost enough for people to comment. I have a hen night to go to in a spa and am not looking forward to being in a swim suit all day!

Keep up the good work and enjoy the snow if you can!
Nia -x-

its so easy, isnt it Nia. Force of habit!
I love swimming but i look friggin hideous in a swimming costume, fortch, we have lunchtime swim sessions BUT its just too cold to go (such a cop out)

Well this was day 15 over and done with and im back on it after my allowed cheat yesterday (allowed by me, anyway!)
I really did not enjoy the tastes or the sicky feeling that real food gave me.
I will stick to chicken, veggies and shakes. Happy as larry today and soldiering on x

Loves ya minis x

Evening ladies well done on getting through another day :) Been a looooooooooooooooong day for me thanks to yet again bugalugs not sleeping so we are all praying for a good night tonight.

here are my pics after week 2.
notes for 21 jan pics:
i can see a diff in my front shoulders picture.
the side pic is bloaty totm, i think.
bum looks trimmer in back pic
rumbly after week 2.jpg

Hohn well done my lovely....

I fell asleep on the sofa last night so wasn't much chop to anyone,,, xx

Thanks Kes. I think the shred will help tone up all that crap x

Afternoon hope we're all doing well :) Looking much trimmer around tum too I would say and it really is a huge diff from 2 weeks ago AMAZING!!!!

Well im in work til 4pm then taking Ella to my mums for an hour or so, still not sleeping but that's coz she's poorly :(

So cold so cold so cold.

Brrrrr

I want the snow to stop now...

Your pictures look amazing and there is a definite change in size! You already look much better and it's only been two weeks. Keep up the good work! -x-

4 stones seems years away, though. but im on it x

We are all on it... together we will conquer

4 stones will be here before you know it and you'll be soon saying you can't believe how quickly its gone!!!

How much have you got to go, ninja?

Right line drawn for the past today is a new day and I'm focused as ever..

Plan is....

Premade shake at lunch, mint shake for dinner and bar later for a bit of goodness!

So that will be a proper ss day :)

Great kick start hunny.
SS is so very hard but the results are worth it x

I'm with ya x

Back