Running

laurenmay

Gold Member
This sunny weather makes me wanna run! I'd love to go outdoors for a jog right now, but I'm bloody stuck in work till 12:30. Hope my positive and energetic mood lasts till the end of my shift and then maybe I'll pop put and run about for a little while! :)

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

I love running, but since i piled back on the weight I have never felt comfortable in my running clothes (cant even fit in them anyway lol) so as soon as I loose some i know ill be able to get back out running again which will help with the weight :)

buddyboo said:
I love running, but since i piled back on the weight I have never felt comfortable in my running clothes (cant even fit in them anyway lol) so as soon as I loose some i know ill be able to get back out running again which will help with the weight :)

I haven't been running long, but when I do I feel so great afterwards and just wanna go again! I decided against going today, just feel too tired and this heat is making me feel worse, good thing I came home though cause I've got so much to bloody do around the house!! Gonna go to the gym Sunday morning and have a run :)

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Back