Ruth jones an inspiration

slim4son

Read about her in mail she looks amazing her advice dont aim to high it took. Her 2 years at a loss of 2 pound a week this is how I'll be thinking xxx

Yeah, she looks amazing, and it was so nice to hear that it was a slow journey for her. Makes a change from all these celebs that loose 3 stone in 10 minutes!!! LOL xx

Definitely! So much more realistic!

Agreed. She looks great, and has done it the sensible way.

Only thing is, if they ever do another Gavin and Stacey, she'll have to wear a fat suit! A thin Nessa just wouldn't work :D

Haha. Loved her as nessa. Amazing.

Credit to her. I was on the phone to my mum yesterday talking about her. My mum has been a major yo-yo dieter all her life, because she goes on these crazy crash diets. It's great that Ruth Jones is saying "It took me two years, I've got three stone more to do." She's doing it the healthy way, and I bet you she'll keep the weight off a lot better than other celebrities who've gone on crash diets.

She is definitely an inspiration, and is the reason I decided to calorie count again! Young girls wanting to lose weight should look up to her instead of those celebs who lose silly amounts of weight in such a short time!

She does indeed look fab and its so refreshing to see a celeb do it the proper way:cool:

Agreed I have tried all sorts of diets if I lose 2 a week I'm happy I know some weeks it might be 1 lb or even stay the same especially certain times of month one of reason also I decided to cal count finally got my head round to the right thinking xx

Definitely an inspiration. Well done her x

How fabulous does she look, 4 1/2 stone over 2 yrs that's aprox 1/2 lb a week.
(i think) She truly is an inspiration.
She decided to change her life around, giving up alcohol and fags a few yrs ago then tackling her weight, for health reasons .
A fantastic inspiration for all ages!

Has anyone seen dawn French lately, she's lost a massive 8 stone!! Looks amazing!

It didn't say on the thing I saw about her, I hardly recognised her.

I think Ruth & Dawn both look amazing. My mum said to me the other week "you look like Dawn French". A year ago I'd have been devastated but I was thrilled. However they've done it well done & thanks for the inspiration!

Back