Ruthie's Weight Loss Journey - 3lb away from next stone bracket!

I totally understand that hun, i hate worrying about it too. Look how well you have done though, you are losing it, not gaining it! I struggle when i have a day where i am not really doing much as i just eat and eat and eat but you can do it! You will have a good result Sat, i'm sure of it xxx

Hey! Hope you are ok! Are you feeling any better? The tablets from doctor help? I've only ever had one or two migraines and I can just say, I feel for you! Hope things are ok :) Thanks for everything.

So, haven't been on here much. But have still been really trying to keep on top of eating. Have W.I tomorrow (have found it on a map! Have to leave early to find it, might be a bit of a walk!). Hopefully it will be STS or a loss. I'm working 20 hours this weekend so should burn some calories as you never sit down lol. Even if I am serving food all day I never notice my own hunger. I always weigh 2-3lb less in evening after I've been at work. If only my weigh in was in the evening lol!

So, things have been better. I am settled in. Have started lectures. But this year just looks like it is going to such hard work. And I don't know how well I can cope. This flat is perfect and I wouldn't change it. I could easily be living with idiots who don't let me sleep so I never get work done. And I know I am going to be so busy. but at the same time I can't help but get sick of just being with me all the time. I don't like myself much all of the time, and so in a way it is good because I am learning more about myself. I am so determined not to let this make me just go and eat my emotions away. I have to face them! So much is going for me, and I have to keep remembering this. Even if it is 2 days since I have spoken to a human, lol. It's not that bad, I have friends on course and at work. I guess I've just always had a support network around me. And now if something happens I am alone, so I have to be stronger. I have to be up to the challenge and keep getting up for lectures and doing things! Things will be ok. Sorry, started off as a simple rant about food and became about my whole life! Just don't have anywhere else! *sigh*.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day and are surrounding by lovely people! It's something I took for granted! Go give someone a hug!!

How did you get on at WI hon?

Are there any other humans about at your place who might want a lovely friend all of their own - I'm sure there are other lonely people there feeling the same as you do.

Glad you are settling in a little better though x

How did you get on at WI hon?

Are there any other humans about at your place who might want a lovely friend all of their own - I'm sure there are other lonely people there feeling the same as you do.

Glad you are settling in a little better though x

I lost another pound! YAY!!!! Am so relieved that it's still going down! I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday, and working 10 hours today! No time to be lonely! Working is good for me I think. I burn so many calories because I never stop moving! lol!

Nice one! Well done :)

I lost another pound! YAY!!!! Am so relieved that it's still going down! I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday, and working 10 hours today! No time to be lonely! Working is good for me I think. I burn so many calories because I never stop moving! lol!

Well done you!!!

Hey hun, i'm good thanks, not been on much over the last 4 days as been bedded down with headaches most of it and eaten like crap to be honest!

Tablets-wise i dont know if they are working but i had a major reaction to one set so have had to stop taking those so shall see how i get on. Hope your okay xxxxxxxx

I haven't been good last few days . I feel awful!

Oh dear. Is there anything in particular we can help with? Advice? Hugs? Kicks up the bum? Tomorrow is always another day and there's always a fresh start.

Bad isn't always as bad as we think either? Do you want to post up what you are eating for help? How many points have you gone over and can you claw them back?

Oh dear. Is there anything in particular we can help with? Advice? Hugs? Kicks up the bum? Tomorrow is always another day and there's always a fresh start.

Bad isn't always as bad as we think either? Do you want to post up what you are eating for help? How many points have you gone over and can you claw them back?

No, they are pretty much gone for today! :cry: Just went a bit mad. So exhausted from work and stuff just gave in to temptation. But ready for tomorrow! You're right, tomorrow is another day. Thanks. It was pretty bad as in huge bag of minstrels...dear me! I just need to focus on tomorrow and get lots of exercise! thanks! was really down earlier but feeling a bit better.

I'm trying to find pictures that show how far I have come. I never did the 'before' picture or anything. I think i've found 2 that show a bit...the 'fat' pic is awful...I never thought I had got that big..those trousers now fall off me and I need the size below...

n650985178_3176226_963.jpg

And this one was taken in September so have lost another few pounds since then
101_0615.jpg

Maybe these aren't the best examples. But that first pic was me at my biggest and it makes me proud that I am now so far from that :) But I need to start taking pics of myself when i am standing straight..for comparisons lol!

No, they are pretty much gone for today! :cry: Just went a bit mad. So exhausted from work and stuff just gave in to temptation. But ready for tomorrow! You're right, tomorrow is another day. Thanks. It was pretty bad as in huge bag of minstrels...dear me! I just need to focus on tomorrow and get lots of exercise! thanks! was really down earlier but feeling a bit better.

Oh hun sorry you felt low, maybe pull back a few points tomorrow and it will be ok, we all have little treats. Dont be too hard on yourself chick. If that was me the minstrels would have only been the start so you have done well to draw a line under it and start a fresh new day tomorrow! x

I'm trying to find pictures that show how far I have come. I never did the 'before' picture or anything. I think i've found 2 that show a bit...the 'fat' pic is awful...I never thought I had got that big..those trousers now fall off me and I need the size below...

View attachment 2795

And this one was taken in September so have lost another few pounds since then
View attachment 2796

Maybe these aren't the best examples. But that first pic was me at my biggest and it makes me proud that I am now so far from that :) But I need to start taking pics of myself when i am standing straight..for comparisons lol!

Exactly honey, you are so far from that! and you are still losing! Feel proud of what you have achieved already Ruth, it's brilliant! *hugs* xxxxx

I don't see you in the first picture? Must be something to do with not being able to take my eyes off the gorgeous Prince Caspian :p That was your plan, wasn't it? ;)

I don't see you in the first picture? Must be something to do with not being able to take my eyes off the gorgeous Prince Caspian :p That was your plan, wasn't it? ;)

Yes, that was exactly my plan :p

So, I worked a 6-midnight yesterday. But the taxi that staff get at end didn't turn up for 40 minutes and we were standing in the cold and I came home with a sore ear, and have woken up with a sore ear :( I think this afternoon am going to walk round to doctors and check I am still registered and then I know I can ring up tomorrow if it's still not okay, because I have to work this weekend as well. Although my parents are visiting on Saturday :) Take me to Morrisons and get stocked up! Good thing, I have my W.I at 9.30 and so can have a treat at the morrisons cafe! Their breakfasts are YUM!:D

So, generally things are better. I have had a few slip ups but also been doing lots of exercise so keeping that up has given me a bit of breathing space. But if I want to continue losing i need to make sure it's all perfect!

I fell in mud yday! Literally, running through a field and then *slip* *splat*. And I was in birmingham and had to get train back and was all smelly! My friend found it very funny! We were filming stuff and I was pretending to run out of the woods scared and she has made it into a short film....i can't wait to see it! LOL! :cry: Am very sore today!

Had the worst evening yday. I have an ear infection, and so I took painkillers pharmacist gave me..come 10.30 with hour and half left of shift I felt SO sick. So embarrasing, loads of people saw me (2 of my managers were watching a film and saw me when they came out :( ) and just felt awful. Was sick in the night.

But.......I lost a lb today. So, I've lost a stone now.

Good news, bad news! lol! Feeling better. Just am a bit run down I think. Already! lol!

So, I worked a 6-midnight yesterday. But the taxi that staff get at end didn't turn up for 40 minutes and we were standing in the cold and I came home with a sore ear, and have woken up with a sore ear :( I think this afternoon am going to walk round to doctors and check I am still registered and then I know I can ring up tomorrow if it's still not okay, because I have to work this weekend as well. Although my parents are visiting on Saturday :) Take me to Morrisons and get stocked up! Good thing, I have my W.I at 9.30 and so can have a treat at the morrisons cafe! Their breakfasts are YUM!:D

Oooh i love Morrisons! Sorry to hear about your ear! Hope it gets better soon!

So, generally things are better. I have had a few slip ups but also been doing lots of exercise so keeping that up has given me a bit of breathing space. But if I want to continue losing i need to make sure it's all perfect!

I fell in mud yday! Literally, running through a field and then *slip* *splat*. And I was in birmingham and had to get train back and was all smelly! My friend found it very funny! We were filming stuff and I was pretending to run out of the woods scared and she has made it into a short film....i can't wait to see it! LOL! :cry: Am very sore today!

Awww lol! i did something similar when i went bowling last weekend, i was sooooo embarrassed lol.
Had the worst evening yday. I have an ear infection, and so I took painkillers pharmacist gave me..come 10.30 with hour and half left of shift I felt SO sick. So embarrasing, loads of people saw me (2 of my managers were watching a film and saw me when they came out :( ) and just felt awful. Was sick in the night.

But.......I lost a lb today. So, I've lost a stone now.

Good news, bad news! lol! Feeling better. Just am a bit run down I think. Already! lol!

Well done on your stone chick, you have done so well! Onwards and downwards you big loser! :D;) Hope your ok xxx

Back