Ruthie's Weight Loss Journey - 3lb away from next stone bracket!

Hello all! I haven't been on here very much because it is my week off and have been out and about and at my sister's flat. Back to work on Monday, so you know I'm going to be on here more when I need a break!

Thanks for all your congratulations. It was a shock to lose that much! I am very pleased. Bit of a wobble today, just felt bloated (period was due Thursday!) so hopefully it's just that. Ate a bit too much on Thursday night in my 'celebration' so next week won't go so crazy! Am all ready for tomorrow yippeee! Am going over to meet Sis and brother-in-law in morning and go with her to her first weightwatchers meeting (she's been before, apparantly I've inspired her new start) and then we're going cinema. Then just hanging out. I am going to take ww stuff with me for film as that is my MOST tempting time. Yay!!!

Man, I'm tired! I can't wait to lose me some more weight!

Well done you thats a fantastic result :party0049:

Yay well done :) ... thats brilliant!
have a great week :D

WELL DONE rufusdoofus!!!! :)

Are you starting the "kick start this week?" I've just finished mine with a loss of 6lbs! :) sooooo chuffed,lol!

Your doing so well girl ;)

Aww thank you so much!!!! and WELL DONE!!!!! That's amazing. Well, i went to the wedding and then I was meant to be doing kick start the days after but I was really hungry (i ate more than usual at the wedding and at odd times so the next day I wanted the same) so I decided not too. I still lost 3lb so hehe! I might give it a try soon. Sounds like it's definitey worth it! well done!!!! Look at you go!!! Are you back to normal points this week??

Yeah that's me back to my normal 20pts this week :) Although i'm going to try and save about 8pts so i can have a piece of B/day cake on Wed when i turn 38! eek! lol! (How are you supposed to know how many pts to save for that? lol!)

What day is your weigh in on rufusdoofus?

Yeah that's me back to my normal 20pts this week :) Although i'm going to try and save about 8pts so i can have a piece of B/day cake on Wed when i turn 38! eek! lol! (How are you supposed to know how many pts to save for that? lol!)

What day is your weigh in on rufusdoofus?

It's on Thursday nights at 6pm. What day is yours?
Hmmm, I wouldn't know about the cake. I think you can estimate safely. you could always go into a supermarket and get the calorie info of a standard cake and work out what a slice would be, give you an idea. depends now if you're going to have a big chocolate one! hahaha! it's my 21st birthday in a week and a half, i'll prob be going out for a meal. ahh.

Hey, that's a good idea, thanks for that!!!! ;)

To be 21 again i think i'd eat the whole cake as i was soooo slim back then (190/91) lol,lol! What's your fav meal? Mine is chinese, yummy!

I'm celebrating my B/day with a BIG WW pizza for 7pts, how sad am i???? lol!

Thanks for the tip on the cake as that's totally brill!! It's just a plain sponge cake... AND, it's a small one (lol!) made by our local bakery :) You having cake??

Hey, that's a good idea, thanks for that!!!! ;)

To be 21 again i think i'd eat the whole cake as i was soooo slim back then (190/91) lol,lol! What's your fav meal? Mine is chinese, yummy!

I'm celebrating my B/day with a BIG WW pizza for 7pts, how sad am i???? lol!

Thanks for the tip on the cake as that's totally brill!! It's just a plain sponge cake... AND, it's a small one (lol!) made by our local bakery :) You having cake??

I don't know! I'm still in the time where you know you're getting a cake but love your mum wipping it out and singing happy birthday and acting surprised haha! My mum makes an awesome cake. Yeah, to be honest, I'm not planning on being 'strict' on the day I go out for my birthday. Not 'over the top' but just a meal where I don't totally deprive myself.

Aww weight watchers pizza, sounds good to me! I like simple stuff like that. For my 18th I went to pizza hut and watched a film with my sister then went home and got an early night! haha! Twas the best! My favourite meal?? Hmm. If we're talking fast greasy good it's KFC...but I do love a chinese, I love wagamama's! I haven't looked but I'm sure their points are extreme! Of course I love pizza hut. But my favourite food is shepherd's pie. Without a doubt.

Anyway! I've rambled!!! Have a good day tomorrow! You loser, you!! haha :p xxxx

I had a fox's classic today for 3 points. It. Was. Amazing.

Oh rufusdoofus!!! I love those Foxs Classic biscuits!! oh... and i love KFC with gravy!! Am i really talking about KFC at 8 o'clock in the morning?? Well, i was talking about Krispy Krme Doughnuts in the last thread,lol! ;)

My weigh day is a Saturday morning 10am! I can go a Thursday night at 6.30pm or Saturday morning, which is quite good if i wanted to go out for something to eat on the Friday night then i'd weigh Thursday.

Here's to another positive day of counting points ;) have a good one x x

Oh rufusdoofus!!! I love those Foxs Classic biscuits!! oh... and i love KFC with gravy!! Am i really talking about KFC at 8 o'clock in the morning?? Well, i was talking about Krispy Krme Doughnuts in the last thread,lol! ;)

My weigh day is a Saturday morning 10am! I can go a Thursday night at 6.30pm or Saturday morning, which is quite good if i wanted to go out for something to eat on the Friday night then i'd weigh Thursday.

Here's to another positive day of counting points ;) have a good one x x

I can talk about KFC anytime of the day! Lol! Mmm. I'm currently smelling my mums roast beef sunday dinner. Ahhhh! I love Sunday roasts. The fact they actually AREN'T that bad, just load up on vegetables, most points goes on the meat and it's SO yummy! I think my mum has yorkshire puddings though, have to work out the points.

Fox's classic biscuits make me stop what i am doing and go wide eyed and I can't talk for a full 5 seconds after eating one. So.nice.

My favourite chocolate is still minstrels.Oooooh.

If anyone wants to be able to eat a few sweets Percy Pigs are 1/2 each!!

Yup, all the best for this week! It's quite exciting isn't it lol!

I'm back to work tomorrow....NOOOOO!

I LOVE percy pigs! But at half a point each.. imagine what the packet would be :sigh:

And i know i can't just eat 3... so i don't buy them anymore haha :( x

Back