Ruthie's Weight Loss Journey - 3lb away from next stone bracket!

I LOVE percy pigs! But at half a point each.. imagine what the packet would be :sigh:

And i know i can't just eat 3... so i don't buy them anymore haha :( x

The bag I bought worked out at 5 for the whole thing. That's a 100g bag. Not TOO bad if you're thinking of saving points for cinema or something. I ALWAYS crave something I can nibble at in there.

I'm just sitting waiting for my weightwatchers chocolate eclair to defrost. Yummy!!!!

I was just looking at those in the supermarket Ruth - are they nice? They're lovely and low in points...

I was just looking at those in the supermarket Ruth - are they nice? They're lovely and low in points...

Yeah they are!! really nice to be able to have something like that!!

Might give them a try then, although I'm using all my spare points on alpen bars and skinny cow lollies at present. I may have to register as an addict ;)

Might give them a try then, although I'm using all my spare points on alpen bars and skinny cow lollies at present. I may have to register as an addict ;)

Lol!!! I love rocket lollys, 0.5 a point! and take a while to eat! I love those coconut whips and rich toffee bars..mmm.

Although I wish they would bring back the other whip they used to have and the chocolate that was like rice crispies covered with chocolate. What happened to them!!

So I'm back at work :cry:

Had such a nice time off. Anyway back to the routine in the office. I just got into the best routine for eating here and then had week off and got into another one with sleeping in and later breakfasts and now i'm hungry again because had to get up at 7. Am sure in a few days I will feel fine again lol. My period is definitely imminent so I'm sure that I will either put on a little bit or stay the same this week. Oh well!

Oh.my.word. I am SO bored at work.

I'm so looking forward to my dinner!

3 fish fingers-2 1/2
2 waffles = 3
and beans = 2

I just love beans. lol.

Save me! 4 and a half hours left.

Does anyone ever notice that some point values in the ww book are wrong? or is it that certain foods are changing sizes and use of something. like pickled onion monster munch are 2 in the book. but worked out on points calculator it is 1 1/2. Hula hoops are 3 and 2 when worked out with calculator. strange.

Oh definitely! Ruth, would it be fair to say you are a lickle bit bored at work today?

I've just finished a meeting and now meant to be catching up on paperwork but I'm not feeling very motivated.

Oh definitely! Ruth, would it be fair to say you are a lickle bit bored at work today?

I've just finished a meeting and now meant to be catching up on paperwork but I'm not feeling very motivated.

Oh, completely & totally bored. one hour and 48 minutes left!!

It's so hard to be motivated sometimes. Especially when there's so much more you'd rather be doing! I mean, I need the money, it's excellent pay and I'm only here for another 3 weeks but I just want to enjoy myself like I did on my week off!!! Am sure I'll get back into the swing of it!

I weighed in on Thurs and went to the next stone barrier and totally forgot to deduct the point off my points allowance! was so shocked and crossed it off today! dear me!! Can't be doing things like that!!!!

Nice to go down to the next stone below though, isn't it? :D

Oh, definitely! Chuffed to bits!

I'm going to go to the printer and shuffle papers and look like I'm doing something!!!

Oh Oh Ohhhh! 9 minutes to go! CAN'T WAIT FOR FISH FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm back at work :cry:

Had such a nice time off. Anyway back to the routine in the office. I just got into the best routine for eating here and then had week off and got into another one with sleeping in and later breakfasts and now i'm hungry again because had to get up at 7. Am sure in a few days I will feel fine again lol. My period is definitely imminent so I'm sure that I will either put on a little bit or stay the same this week. Oh well!

SNAP! totm with me also, although not quite here yet but deffo due! If i stay the same on Sat i'll be ok, i suppose,lol, but if i lose a pound i'll feel great! ;)

Syrup porridge for breakie tomoz, YUMMY! What do you have?

Oh.my.word. I am SO bored at work.

I'm so looking forward to my dinner!

3 fish fingers-2 1/2
2 waffles = 3
and beans = 2

I just love beans. lol.

Save me! 4 and a half hours left.

Feathers gets her notebook and pen and takes notes...

thanks rufusdoofus ;) looking forward to this one. Strange, something so simple yet i never thought of it,lol!

Does anyone ever notice that some point values in the ww book are wrong? or is it that certain foods are changing sizes and use of something. like pickled onion monster munch are 2 in the book. but worked out on points calculator it is 1 1/2. Hula hoops are 3 and 2 when worked out with calculator. strange.

Oh yes i've noticed! Only last night i was calculating the points for the Options drinks single serving and a few were different from the Shopping Guide but what was annoying was the book made them higher in points!!

I'm sticking to the calculator unless there's something i can't work out. :)

Back