Ruthie's Weight Loss Journey - 3lb away from next stone bracket!

Hey rufusdoofus :) glad to be finished hu?? lol! ;)

Hey rufusdoofus :) glad to be finished hu?? lol! ;)

Oh yes i've noticed! Only last night i was calculating the points for the Options drinks single serving and a few were different from the Shopping Guide but what was annoying was the book made them higher in points!!

I'm sticking to the calculator unless there's something i can't work out. :)

Feathers gets her notebook and pen and takes notes...

thanks rufusdoofus ;) looking forward to this one. Strange, something so simple yet i never thought of it,lol!

SNAP! totm with me also, although not quite here yet but deffo due! If i stay the same on Sat i'll be ok, i suppose,lol, but if i lose a pound i'll feel great! ;)

Syrup porridge for breakie tomoz, YUMMY! What do you have?

I can't wait to crawl into bed!!!Ahhh! I've been watching the biggest loser.Does anyone else watch that? it's so inspirational and emotional.i have series 2 on my comp.

For breakfast I usually have toast.I'm crazy about toast. I now have the crustless bread with honey and a cup of tea in the mornings. I did used to have frosties all the time,still love them but just not been in a cereal mood for the past month. If I wake up late I sometimes treat myself to a pop tart for 3 points. I don't like porridge :( wish i did!!!

I really feel like my period is coming fast. that's good! try and get some of it over before thursday :rolleyes: lol. I have to come to terms with the fact the the 'blob' (i can't help but call it this) may disrupt weight loss but if I keep at it the results will show through the following week!

I love waffles. Potato has always been part of my diet. my mum makes simple dinners, shepherds pie, potatoes chicken burgers and peas, potatoes and fish in white sauce etc. I love it. She doesn't make stuff for me every day so it's always nice. if my dad isn't eating at night and has made his own then it's good to have 'potato alternatives' like waffles that are so simple to make. And yummy! :rolleyes:

Think i went over my points slightly...I squidged the ketchup bottle quite ferociously!!! oh now!!

I don't want to go to work! but I still want the money! NOO! lol!

Ruthie ... I have just decided im having fish fingers tomorow! .. I love em! ... fish fingers in crustless bread with salad cream all mushed together mmmmmmmmmm my idea of heaven! lol ....

Sounds like your doing great hun xxx

Good luck today Ruth!! :) totm with me so i'm hoping it will be gone by Sat morning. It's like having an unwelcome visitor,lol!

Good luck today Ruth!! :) totm with me so i'm hoping it will be gone by Sat morning. It's like having an unwelcome visitor,lol!

It's just a pest isn't it. I'm not on yet but definitely feel like I will be soon! So I weigh in in 2 days. Not looking good. But then I always try and think that if I do put on 1lb or so then next week I should lose that and more after the blob as gone. Would love to just stay the same though. If I get my blob today then maybe will be some chance! I'm sorry, I know blob sounds really disgusting but it's total habit. I've got my mum saying that now! lolol! Glad you've got yours and hopefully it won't affect you on Saturday and you have a super duper loss! Drasted thing!!! How are you today anyway??

Ruthie ... I have just decided im having fish fingers tomorow! .. I love em! ... fish fingers in crustless bread with salad cream all mushed together mmmmmmmmmm my idea of heaven! lol ....

Sounds like your doing great hun xxx

Mmm sounds nice!!! I loved them. and you can have 3 for 2 1/2 points! amazing!!!!!!! thanks!!! Am hoping period comes soon! Although, i've found i am not as bloated as i normally am when due! maybe the diet has helped that? or maybe i'm just not eating the chocolate etc that I normally eat at this stage! :sigh: Oh what I'd give for some minstrels. Hmmm. 4 points. hmmm.

awwww ,... its a bugger isnt it! our bodies dont half run rings round us at this time of the month! .... if only choccy was free on points! we'd be so much happier ! ;) well we can hope! lol ....

Oh.my.word. I am SO bored at work.

I'm so looking forward to my dinner!

3 fish fingers-2 1/2
2 waffles = 3
and beans = 2

I just love beans. lol.

Save me! 4 and a half hours left.

What a brilliant idea! I would never have thought of that! I will add this to my menu for this week lol cheers for that!

I have a thing for pickled onion monster much. at 1 1/2 points I like it in my lunch. went down to costcutter and there was none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

So I thought, hey, what about prawn cocktail walkers crisps. you like that Ruth! got upstairs, checked points, 3 POINTS! :mad: I honestly thought walkers had made everything low fat with sunseed oil! that's ridiculous! I might as well have mccoys!! (the BEST). So I'm going back down to get some skips for 1 1/2 and will have to give the crisps to someone. disgraceful!

lol!!!:D

I have a thing for pickled onion monster much. at 1 1/2 points I like it in my lunch. went down to costcutter and there was none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

So I thought, hey, what about prawn cocktail walkers crisps. you like that Ruth! got upstairs, checked points, 3 POINTS! :mad: I honestly thought walkers had made everything low fat with sunseed oil! that's ridiculous! I might as well have mccoys!! (the BEST). So I'm going back down to get some skips for 1 1/2 and will have to give the crisps to someone. disgraceful!

lol!!!:D

I dont think its that high if its a multipack? x

I dont think its that high if its a multipack? x

Ah, maybe! I was just so shocked!! lol! Yeh the packet seems quite generous, multipacks generally aren't lol! dear me! 8 minutes till lunch!

Am struggling with hunger today :( must be totm. Wanna eat eat eat. After my dinner I will have maxed out all my points! gotta keep going. hour and a half till go home!!!! Dear me! It doesn't help that i'm bored!

:D Feeling much better today! More motivated at work. It's 10.21 already! Wahoo! Only got 7 days left at work, so really can't complain! Period is here, not heavy though. Hope by tomorrow night be a way through it but I am happy if I put on 1 or sts because I know I've been good otherwise and just look forward to next week! Going over to sister's flat (flashgordon82) tonight, can't wait to see her and Joe!!! Yay!

Hi Ruthie good luck for w.i tomorow :) ...
Hope your having a good day and enjoy your visiting this evening xx

So today is the day! Am on the blob, so am not expecting greatness. Would be disappointed if I put on more than 1 though. Our office is moving today and so the moving men are in collecting the boxes! It's a shame cos I work in a really nice building and we could be renting office space in quite a dreary building for the next few months! i've only got a week left though! Wahoo!

Today we're having cakes and tea to say goodbye etc. A woman here, Lisa, is going to try and get some ww cakes so I can join in! How sweet is that! Insistent! I don't know if she will but it was so nice of her to say that instead of saying oh just have a cake!

My mum bought 2 custard doughnuts from sainsburys yday and found that they were only 3 points each! I haven't checked myself, but my mum is pretty good at all that. 3 points!!! WHAT!! Am having mine tonight :D Might have to take photographic proof!!!

Another woman at work mentioned she could tell I've lost weight! So that was encouraging! Half a stone REALLY does make a difference. I feel so much better, can walk faster, further and not be out of breath!! I thought I'd miss my train this morning (had done before when leaving at that time) but I was there 6 minutes early! And wasn't out of breath or tired! Quite enjoy it now!! Yay!!

I've found my enemy!!! (see pic below!!)
newreply.php

1 1/2 each.....but OMG so addictive! Destroyed my points allowance yesterday!!

Well, let's hope the totm doesn't throw me completely off track!!

Attachments

• Fox's Classic Creams.jpg
    Fox's Classic Creams.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 30
Now I'm feeling really worried that I'm going to put on loads :cry:feel so bloated. :cry: I'm trying to be positive and think about next week. I just want it over! 3 hours and 52 minutes left!

oh, and I am getting my weight watchers kitchen scales tonight! my mum has given me the money for my 21st birthday. and i've got a £5 off voucher. yippee!

Feeling more and more negative :cry:

Ok so I did put on 1lb :cry:
Stupid totm :cry:
Next week I shall get my revenge!!!!!!!!

Back