Ruth's JUDDD Diary

MinnieMel said:
What a fab event. You probably burned a lot with the dancing, as well.

Thanks! I'm so pleased and I love dancing!!!!! I also felt good because I could fit into my dress well and didn't feel fat or tight or anything :)

Ruth
X

I promised a picture!!!!

image-834876183.jpg

And this is the bride and groom :)

image-2380545970.jpg

Ruth
X

You look fab. I love the groom's kilt and bride's dress.

You looked great in that dress!!

Good management of that wedding intake! Is that you on a dd today then?

15 lost : 52 to goal

I'm on an intermediate day today :)

I loved the wedding it was so fantastic!!!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth,missed you yesterday :cry: so glad you had a lovely day and you looked really lovely, lovely pic of the Bride and Groom too. I bet you will have lost weight with all that dancing ;)
I am on a DD today now as we have a party to go to tom now, thought I would struggle as its the weekend but havent actually eaten anything yet. Will have to jiggle around again to get back to M,W,F the way we like it x
Enjoy your IM day x

bajoleth said:
Hi Ruth,missed you yesterday :cry: so glad you had a lovely day and you looked really lovely, lovely pic of the Bride and Groom too. I bet you will have lost weight with all that dancing ;)
I am on a DD today now as we have a party to go to tom now, thought I would struggle as its the weekend but havent actually eaten anything yet. Will have to jiggle around again to get back to M,W,F the way we like it x
Enjoy your IM day x

Hello!
I missed everyone on here yesterday!
I had a lovely day- feel rubbish at the minute :( think I have a cold coming on as my ears hurt so I had half of my OHs KFC and really loved it :)

Hopefully I will have shifted a bit from all of that dancing haha! I hope you enjoy your party!

I might have to jiggle it around at the end of the week as I have been invited to tapas on Friday night :)

So full of chicken bleurgh but feel lots better and laid on the sofa with a blanket watching the Eurovision as I taped it haha!!

Ruth
X

When I had to change Fri to an UP day the other week I had 2 DD in a row I know you shouldn't but I had wed and thurs as DD and it really wasn't that bad and I figured I was past induction so I should be ok, I swapped my weigh in days to as I weigh on a sat didn't want to weigh after an Up so weighed on Fri instead. Not suggesting you have to do 2 DD you could do an IM instead , I need Mon as an UP this week so doing a DD today not sure what I am going to do yet to get back to my normal days but at least it means we can enjoy the meals out without a major panic over ruining our diet or making an excuse not to go which would happen on other diets ;)

When I had to change Fri to an UP day the other week I had 2 DD in a row I know you shouldn't but I had wed and thurs as DD and it really wasn't that bad and I figured I was past induction so I should be ok, I swapped my weigh in days to as I weigh on a sat didn't want to weigh after an Up so weighed on Fri instead. Not suggesting you have to do 2 DD you could do an IM instead , I need Mon as an UP this week so doing a DD today not sure what I am going to do yet to get back to my normal days but at least it means we can enjoy the meals out without a major panic over ruining our diet or making an excuse not to go which would happen on other diets ;)

Exactly- we have to enjoy ourselves or what is the point?! We will get back to our normal routine soon im sure, its such a flexible plan that im pleased I can fit social occasions around it! I have TOTM due this week and on previous plans I have gained 3/4lbs at that time- begging it doesnt happen especially as I was so good at the wedding yesterday!

So often I have messed up in the past and have thought, oh sod it, ive ruined it now! Its great not to feel it with this one! :)

Hope you're having a good (and rainy in Harrogate) Sunday!

Ruth
x

Exactly thats why it feels like a 'way' of eating rather than Diet, I have the dreaded TOTM end of this week too so could be in the same boat weight wise, but at least we know its water not Fat, raining all day here too :mad:

Exactly thats why it feels like a 'way' of eating rather than Diet, I have the dreaded TOTM end of this week too so could be in the same boat weight wise, but at least we know its water not Fat, raining all day here too :mad:

This is why I love this plan so much, I feel like im just living my life normally!!!! TOTM boooo! I will have anything I gain this week off plus more!!!!!
Rain is dreadful- the highlight of my day so far has been Morrisons + KFC boo!

Ruth
x

^^^^ 100%

Going to be on this for a few months, have to be able to enjoy it!!!

Exactly- probably the reason that I have been bored in the pasts on other diet plans!!!

Hope you're having a nice day- I have just painted my nails purple in protest of the rubbish weather!

Ruth
x

fizzyfluff said:
:/ weather here is lovely! Sorry

Where abouts are u?
It's always the same in Yorkshire....

Ruth
X

Awww lucky!
It always seems to be nice in Ireland and yucky in England!!

Ruth
x

Im planning tomorrow now!!! Hmmm...

Breakfast:
1/2 Galia Melon 100
100ml Skimmed Milk 34
Tea 2

Lunch:
WW Country Veg Soup 97
Rhubarb Stewed Without Sugar 16
Sweetener 5
Diet Coke 5

Dinner:
2x Boiled Eggs 136
Rhubarb Stewed Without Sugar 16
Sweetener 5
Diet Coke 5

=421/424

Ruth
x

Also just doing my online shop so I will have more of a varied food intake by tuesday haha!!

Ruth
x

Sounds like you had a great time at the wedding Ruth. All that dancing should have burnt some calories too :)
Loved your dress, you looked fab. X

Back