Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Well I went to Banyan Bar and Grill!

Nachos were revolting ate a quarter and left it!

bleh!

Good work!!! ;)

Ruth
x

oooooer bring on the cherry sourz and vodka...

Will report back in the morning...

Ruth
x

Off to work now!

Didnt go too mad yesterday just enjoyed myself! drinking lots today to combat it will report back later!!!

Have a fab day :)

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
hahaha Hannata!

ive gone from a 46F ti a 40dd but still too much....

grrrrrr!!!!! one day they will look good on photo's ;)

Hope youre ok!

Ruth
x

Gosh... I recall you are a lot smaller than me generally too!! Im sure they do look good though! I think I'd rather be a little too much on the big side than a little too much on the small side :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right well I had a relatively good day!

Still drinking lots as havent quite got over my illness yet! found out I have had viral bronchitis....

Therefore im drinking water and lemon and honey and I also had a can of coke and a mini glass of port haha I sound old but it makes me cough less on a night when its worse :)

at work I had fresh salad with 2 finger sandwiches, tomatoes and cucumber. then when I got home I had 2 crackers with 2 shavings of mature cheese :)

not bad!!! just need to be more strict im just worried about needing to keep my strength up..... I was bedridden for like a month straight and im going away on monday!

ive also done 4 hours of walking in the past couple of days and dancing last night! Ankles hurt!

bit worried though as my lymph nodes in my arms are hurting me I cant get ill!!!!

Ruth
x

Totals

1084 Eaten*
175 Burnt Walking 40 Mins

909 Total!

*why the hell is honey port and coke so high! All im trying to do is stay awake has anyone got any other suggestions? Over 300kcals of that are my drinks...

Ruth
x

Sounds like you're doing well! Hope you're feeling better soon x

Sounds like you're doing well! Hope you're feeling better soon x

awww thanks just trying to get out of the habit of IDs im just worried im not well enough to do a full DD and I need my fuel!!!

I do feel ok it just keeps coming back and going away it just makes you feel a bit bleurgh :/

How are you?

Ruth
x

might be a silly question do I need to count vitamins and supplements as I am considering taking them to see if it helps!

Thanks!

Ruth
x

awww thanks just trying to get out of the habit of IDs im just worried im not well enough to do a full DD and I need my fuel!!!

I do feel ok it just keeps coming back and going away it just makes you feel a bit bleurgh :/

How are you?

Ruth
x

I'm good thanks. Had a DD today and its WI in the morning so crossing my fingers! X

might be a silly question do I need to count vitamins and supplements as I am considering taking them to see if it helps!

Thanks!

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth just stopping by and reading all of your diary :)

I was just watching a video on yt last night that encourages the use of supplements whilst doing any IF plan and no need to count, they are allowed xx

Thanks!

Ruth
x

They are listed on mfp! And no calories in them x

Hi Ruth just stopping by and reading all of your diary :)

I was just watching a video on yt last night that encourages the use of supplements whilst doing any IF plan and no need to count, they are allowed xx

Hello! *waves*!

Eeek my diary is huge and full of waffle hahahah ;)

Thank you very much for the info re vitamins and supplements :)

Hope youre ok!

Ruth
x

Hey, only went over my calories one day but that was an emotional response :-/ not eating very healthy though so would like to sort that out. Eating far too much chocolate x

Back