Ryvita Original Crispbreads as a HEB

Heyy :)

I've been looking into trying different Healthy Extra's out and decided to buy some Ryvita Crispbreads. The only one's they had left in the shop were the Original ones. So I bought them.

Just got home and checked the Body Optimise site about how many I can have as a HEB...and it's confused me.

It says:

2 Original/etc etc Ryvita Crispbreads

then straight underneath it says 4...

am I allowed 2 or 4? Just want to know so I don't eat too less/too many!!

GG x

I would love to know the answer cos i was reading through my book last night waiting to go into class and saw that too!

Yes, you can have either 2 or 4 as your HEB - 2 if you are counting speed foods or 4 if you want extra fibre. SW need to make this clearer because it comes up time and again

Sorry im still a bit confused ( maybe im just stupid :) ) so i can defo have 4 and it makes no difference to my day?

Sorry im still a bit confused ( maybe im just stupid :) ) so i can defo have 4 and it makes no difference to my day?

yep 4 is fine hun! you can have 4 as a hexb but some people do speed food challenges and stuff and 2 ryvita are coutned asd a hexb and a speed food

i have them for lunch today! with plum cherry toms and laughing cow extra light yummy!!!

Ok again i am lost :( whats a speed challenge!!!!!!!!!

where you increase speed foods to boost your weightloss

lol just eat 4 of them and ull be fine lol!

good advice Kissme! ;)

I am going to have my 4th one now - so I hope you are right x

This is a really old thread but yes you can have either 4 ordinary ryvita for a HEB (FF) or just 2 if you want the speed option.

Flavoured are usually just three and the fruit crunch are just two (but well worth it!)

Back