Ryvita

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Pelepeg, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Pelepeg

Pelepeg Full Member

Cn anyone help me with the numbers of different flavour Ryvita you can have for a HExB please? I know the originals we can have 2 or 4, and the Wholegrain crispbread are 6, but what about things like the pumpkin seed, sunflower, sweet onion, multigrain etc?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

the pumpkin seeds/sunflower/onion/black pepper are 3
    fruit crunch is 2

HTH

4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I'm a lillte confused on the Ryvita front. the SW site says 4 rye/wholegrain/sesame and then also says 2 rye/wholegrain/sesame. Does anyone know what the difference is?

5. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.89%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Off the top of my head (as I don't have my book with me) I think its something to do with the extra symbols - ie, if you have 2 it also counts as a FF and HH food (super fibre and super healthy), if you have 4 the extra calories that you are consuming offset the extra health benefits so its less good (even though presumably you are getting more fibre by eating more of them).

Or something like that.

Its always confused me to be honest, if someone has a more plausible answer I'd love to hear it!

6. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I've checked the calories in the ones I bought, and 4 is about the same as 2 Alpen Light bars - so I'm having 4 and blaming SW if its wrong! In the book 2 has a F next to it and 4 has FF next to it.

Maybe 2 has as much fibre as you need, but you can have 4 due to the calories being fairly low.

My head hurts thinking about it!

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You have four if you want a fibre boost or just two for a speed food option.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.