Ryvita

Pelepeg

Cn anyone help me with the numbers of different flavour Ryvita you can have for a HExB please? I know the originals we can have 2 or 4, and the Wholegrain crispbread are 6, but what about things like the pumpkin seed, sunflower, sweet onion, multigrain etc?

Thanks

I'm a lillte confused on the Ryvita front. the SW site says 4 rye/wholegrain/sesame and then also says 2 rye/wholegrain/sesame. Does anyone know what the difference is?

Off the top of my head (as I don't have my book with me) I think its something to do with the extra symbols - ie, if you have 2 it also counts as a FF and HH food (super fibre and super healthy), if you have 4 the extra calories that you are consuming offset the extra health benefits so its less good (even though presumably you are getting more fibre by eating more of them).

Or something like that.

Its always confused me to be honest, if someone has a more plausible answer I'd love to hear it!

I've checked the calories in the ones I bought, and 4 is about the same as 2 Alpen Light bars - so I'm having 4 and blaming SW if its wrong! In the book 2 has a F next to it and 4 has FF next to it.

Maybe 2 has as much fibre as you need, but you can have 4 due to the calories being fairly low.

My head hurts thinking about it!

Back