s&s attempt

morning and onto day 7, nearly weigh in time :scale: for the first time in ages on a diet I'm looking forward to it! this cold seems an ever lasting feature at the moment so might just slob about today, have got some uni work and a pub quiz to sort anyway. I have my trusty water bottle with me and will be attacking the chicken soup again in a mo although hunger is evading me again.... Heres to a good sunday

just done the pub quiz at work and all went well! Only thing is I don't feel that hungry and still have a pack to go...

just made a porridge biscuit but with the silver pack and it's horrid! managed about half but cant do anymore

What is the difference between the white and silver packs?
Your lucky to be at the stage of no hunger now. I'm peckish now but I think it's just too late to eat now, so I'm going to ignore and enjoy the movie.

good luck for tomorrow, any idea when the deed will be done?

one is sweet oatmeal and the other porridge, I've been using the sweet oatmeal. Hmm not sure what other difference.

Probably first thing, really want to know!

Surely that doesn't apply to all flavours does it? Sorry being a bit dim..

nah, it's only really the porridge and sweet oatmeal that I've had issues with, all the others I really enjoy

I've had no probs as yet, just caved in and had a 4th pack, one of the crunch ones with a bit of milk zapped in the microwave....it was lovely. Looking forward to that again.

well, weighed in........... 9.6lb lost! very pleased, only .8lb to lose to be under 15st :D for some reason my initial stats on the side were out slightly but I have it all written down in a book

Last edited:
Well Done Hun - looks like we could be travelling down this road neck and neck - 10lbs for me!

Ever decreasing circles, one hopes!

I saw, well done mate :)

now, just need to shift this stinking cold! a good night's sleep would be heaven and also to not be attached to the tissues.....

had to post, today i will be wearing cord jeans a size smaller :D

Fantastic.

Great loss and next size down jeans, you are on a roll.

That's brill - isn't it amazing just how easy it's been! Inspiring for the future also - once at goal, if we do start putting on weight and keep a track of it, we now know that even one week on this diet could be enough!

Enjoy your day in smaller jeans!

chuffed to bits really am, thanks ladies

dovydaitis said:
well, weighed in........... 9.6lb lost! very pleased, only .8lb to lose to be under 15st :D for some reason my initial stats on the side were out slightly but I have it all written down in a book

Well done that's brilliant news and its great incentive for the rest of us and you to keep it going. Xx?

so whilst still bouncing about the weight loss and the smaller jeans I have just had pack number 2 even though my hunger has gone completely and the water is going down a treat.

Wonder what loss I will have next week?.....

Well done...fantastic loss and love the idea of a size smaller trousers :) x

thanks :) I have some chicken in the freezer might try a bit of that tonight....

morning, well bad night illness wise, saw 4am again :( woke up feeling crap too, good job I'm not in uni today but do have a bit of work to do. thankfully I'm wrapped up at my desk in my jamas with a vat of water. I don't feel hungry at all and have no real inclination to eat but will get some soup down me in a bit

Back