S&S Diary - Abbz (Abbey)

Thanks Sam!!

I know everyone says the same thing but I don't feel like I'll fall off the wagon. Even now I'm not tempted nor am I finding this diet the slightest bit hard, it's just everyone will be together and I was thinking of eating just a little bit.. Lol

Are you lipotrim ? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I did it last year for 6 weeks but I just wish I stayed on it til I reached my target. I've tried it again a couple of times but never lasted more than a week and always had sneaky pieces of this and that. I haven't put weight on in this last year but I'm still not at target! If you're finding it easy then stay on it 100%. There will be plenty of family gatherings in the future I'm sure :) how much do you have to lose if you don't mind me asking?

No I did it last year for 6 weeks but I just wish I stayed on it til I reached my target. I've tried it again a couple of times but never lasted more than a week and always had sneaky pieces of this and that. I haven't put weight on in this last year but I'm still not at target! If you're finding it easy then stay on it 100%. There will be plenty of family gatherings in the future I'm sure :) how much do you have to lose if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah I guess you're right sam! Thanks for the motivation.

I'm hoping to lose 5 stones by December.

I bet that cake mix damage is gone by Wednesday at the latest - its not fat just because of the carbs its water weight - drink lots and dont get down about it
you know in your heart its fluid so - stick with it all will be well

Hi Abbey, I just wanted to ask if you had any cheat days whilst being on Lipotrim.

We often have family gatherings so in two weeks I have family over for dinner and I'm thinking of having a cheat day, nothing outrageous, just grilled chicken and maybe a cupcake or two :p but I kinda feel guilty just thinking abou it. I don't want it to affect my overall journey on lipotrim :(

Hey again :)
I stayed 100% right up until christmas when I planned to come off Lipotrim and then after that I kept nibbling things (bits of cheese, meat, etc.) and my losses slow down probably because of it. I don't recommend that you cheat because even if it doesn't affect your losses, it's very hard to go back to being 100% once you've been reminded of how food tastes! x

How are you getting on Abbey? I hope you've managed to enjoy the sunshine this weekend and put your mouthful of cake mix behind you and moved on. You'll get your confidence back in no time, stick with it :)
Hello :) Ugh I completely caved this weekend :( I was at my sister's house helping her put a fence up in her garden and gave in to eating lunch, after that I just kept eating and eating and eating and saying i'll start again today (which i have) but I'm back up to my start weight :\ :(
Thank you but I can't get my confidence back, I never had any in the first place! :) x

As you may have seen, this weekend I went horribly off plan and I'm now back to where I started. I wish I had the willpower to stand my ground and say no to food, but it doesn't help when my family are not supportive at all ("do you want lunch?", "go onnnn have a sandwich", "who cares how much you weigh", "start again tomorrow", "have a sandwich"). People think that just because I'm at a healthy weight I don't need to lose anymore, but it is a need, but not for health reasons; I need to do it because I still don't like the way I look and I want to be slim and confident; it is a need.
Anyway I'm back to exactly where I started last Monday (11st1.5lb), just going to have to try again I guess.
Restarting today, going to try to be 100% simplicity, kind of hating myself right now for letting this happen again.

Abbz - People do that sort of thing when they are jealous of your losses and determination.

I've lost count of the number of Smoking "Friends" who kept egging me on to have a fag when i was stopping.

Onwards and upwards :)

Hello :) Ugh I completely caved this weekend :( I was at my sister's house helping her put a fence up in her garden and gave in to eating lunch, after that I just kept eating and eating and eating and saying i'll start again today (which i have) but I'm back up to my start weight :\ :(
Thank you but I can't get my confidence back, I never had any in the first place! :) x

These things happen, and I tend to agree with Steve, people are often jealous when they coerce you into eating. I've just had similar this morning "oh go on, one piece of cake won't hurt", ermm yes it will!

At least you've drawn a line under it and jumped back on to plan, so that deserves a pat on the back. You'll get there. People on here are behind you :)

Hmm I did wonder about the confidence thing. In that case you will get loads of new confidence in no time.

Now stick to it Mrs ;)

Jealousy plain and simple
please dont hate yourself - direct it elsewhere if you must but you know how well you can do - stay focussed and drink lots - you are still having very few calories (add them up for the week and over all I bet you are at a deficit for the week) so it cant be fat that has gone on - as for your body that you are not yet happy with - do a bit of pilates or yoga both of which are much harder work than people who have not tried them think
that will help you tone up all your muscles and help with your shape which I am sure the rest of us would be more than happy with (however its how you feel that is important)
good luck for today = take them one at a time - an hour at a time if you need to = slow but sure you will get there :)

Abbz - People do that sort of thing when they are jealous of your losses and determination.

I've lost count of the number of Smoking "Friends" who kept egging me on to have a fag when i was stopping.

I guess you're right! Thanks for your support as always :)

These things happen, and I tend to agree with Steve, people are often jealous when they coerce you into eating. I've just had similar this morning "oh go on, one piece of cake won't hurt", ermm yes it will!

At least you've drawn a line under it and jumped back on to plan, so that deserves a pat on the back. You'll get there. People on here are behind you :)

Hmm I did wonder about the confidence thing. In that case you will get loads of new confidence in no time.

Now stick to it Mrs ;)
Ah it's irritating isn't it?
Thank you very much at least someone is supportive :D
I desperately need confidence!
I'm sticking to it :p

Jealousy plain and simple
please dont hate yourself - direct it elsewhere if you must but you know how well you can do - stay focussed and drink lots - you are still having very few calories (add them up for the week and over all I bet you are at a deficit for the week) so it cant be fat that has gone on - as for your body that you are not yet happy with - do a bit of pilates or yoga both of which are much harder work than people who have not tried them think
that will help you tone up all your muscles and help with your shape which I am sure the rest of us would be more than happy with (however its how you feel that is important)
good luck for today = take them one at a time - an hour at a time if you need to = slow but sure you will get there :)
Thank you for your advice :) I might try yoga, for now I do an hour session of aerobics in the swimming pool once a week as well as toning exercises, I'm going to start going for walks with my family too and I might hop on the exercise bike as well! Day one went well :D

Day 1 went well, started the day with a strawberry milkshake followed by a raspberry milkshake at lunchtime. Had a banana milkshake for dinner and another raspberry shake for supper. I then got super peckish so ate some lettuce and cucumber!

Anyway I weighed myself today (day 2) and I'm 3lb lighter already, exactly the same loss as last week!

Going to order some spaghetti bolognese so I can eat that every day to liven things up a bit, also going to try the porridge/oatmeal (not quite sure which one i should try out of oatmeal porridge or banoffee porridge) and the cheese pasta so that if i do like them I can have them instead of milkshakes all the time!

well done and I am so pleased day one went well

the food packs are not for me I am staying with the shakes bars and a protein meal very shocked my this as I usually prefer savoury things

great loss so far the end of the week and weigh in will be very exciting

Glad you're back on track :)

I like some of the packs, it feels more like eating normal food. I like the oatmeal, although I've not tried the porridge. I read somewhere the porridge is sweeter so didn't fancy it. Although I'm sure someone who's actually tried them all could give you better advice. My favourite pack is cottage pie, it's like comfort food, lovely with loads of broccoli.

I think everyone is different and has their own favourites, you might be surprised what you end up liking if you try a few.

My ultimate favourite at the minute is the rhubarb and custard shake, yum!

Sorry for not posting in a while, I kept going off track and having to restart a lot, plus I've been busy with coursework. I've been using the Slim & Save Facebook Group more than this, as well as their meal planner and weight tracker. I've also started a tumblr blog, Wishful Shrinking (it's a bad pun).

Anyway I got my arse in gear on thursday (29th May) and have been 100% with it since, helped by the fact that I discovered I like a lot of the meal packs (oatmeal, spaghetti bolognese, cheese pasta), which gives me some variety. I started at 154.25lb (11st 0.25) and today, day 5, i've lost 6.5 pounds already and I'm at an all-time lowest weight of 147.75lb (10st 7.75). I'm feeling really, really determined now and I've got just under two stone to lose! My stomach is pretty much flat I'm just hoping I'll start losing the weight off my legs now. Anyway, hope everyone's doing well!

:D

Glad you are OK and still sticking with it. I was a bit worried you'd fallen off the bandwagon big time but glad it wasn't.

You might find that it's more about body shape shifting as you get to near your target weight. Just remember it's a short term thing and summer is only just around the corner :)

Glad you are OK and still sticking with it. I was a bit worried you'd fallen off the bandwagon big time but glad it wasn't.

You might find that it's more about body shape shifting as you get to near your target weight. Just remember it's a short term thing and summer is only just around the corner :)

Cheers Steve!
But thanks for having so much faith in me haha
I'm kidding of course
Hope you're maintaining well :)

Wow! your photo before/after look like a fake! You have done amazing work! Look great! i was reading your diary and i am glad you came back on a track and still fighting for the body of your dreams) I am new here and am just getting started( I hope such stories as yours will inspire me and i will not lose my way)

Wow! your photo before/after look like a fake! You have done amazing work! Look great! i was reading your diary and i am glad you came back on a track and still fighting for the body of your dreams) I am new here and am just getting started( I hope such stories as yours will inspire me and i will not lose my way)
hi GingerJV, thank you :) Welcome to Minimins! are you doing slim and save? best of luck, first few days are hard but once they're over the rest is plain sailing! well worth it I promise :D

Back