S&S Diary - Abbz (Abbey)

Weigh-In day tomorrow! looking forward to it :) Lost 7.5 pounds now and I'm at 10st6.5, feel great! Went shopping and had to buy size 10 trousers instead of the usual 12 as I've lost 1.5 inches if each thigh since Thursday. Tried on a size 10 dress that was too big on the waist, but that's because I'm blessed with the curse of the curves!

Woohoo - Great stuff, not long and you'll be the envy of all your "Skinny" friends :)

How's the training going on ?

Well done! Sounds like you're doing great. And well done on the non scale victory

Woohoo - Great stuff, not long and you'll be the envy of all your "Skinny" friends :)

How's the training going on ?
At the moment just going to an aerobics class once a week, but I plan on getting back into my squats and stuff. I can't go to aerobics for at least three weeks due to lack of transport so now might be a good time to start! :)

Week 1 Weigh-In:
10st6.75 :D
-7.5 pounds

Brilliant news - Not long now lady and you'll be in the 9's - Stick with it as that will be an amazing achievement :)

Brilliant news - Not long now lady and you'll be in the 9's - Stick with it as that will be an amazing achievement :)
Thank you! Yeah hopefully soon I'll be in the 9's :)

Lost another half a pound today so 10st6.25, it's being a tease. When I reach 10st5 then it will be 50 pounds gone since the beginning and I can have that half century badge thing on here, hopefully by next Thursday I'll be there!

So many birthdays this month; I did want to reach my goal by this month so I could join in but it's not going to happen now and I'm not coming off it because I've learnt that it never ends well. Going to a friend's birthday party but I've warned her I can't drink or eat and she's okay with that. Not coming off this for anything now! 8st8 here I come! :D

Alsoo bought a wetsuit as I want to start surfing (already have a board), it's a 10 and it fits but I think even when I lose weight it will still fit as it's very stretchy, hoorah!

Haven't lost any weight since Thursday, I'm stuck at my week one weight of 10st6.75 even though it's been 3 days since and I've been 100% :(

Stick with it 100% - I've learned that the body keeps hold of weight for a few days before giving up and dropping weight like a stone.

Every time Suzi had a problem with it being stable, after a few days it always falls faster than when it was dropping normally.

It will move, keep going. :)

Stick with it 100% - I've learned that the body keeps hold of weight for a few days before giving up and dropping weight like a stone.

Every time Suzi had a problem with it being stable, after a few days it always falls faster than when it was dropping normally.
I suppose so! I'll wait, lost half a pound now it's still moving just not very fast! I'm expecting smaller losses now though as I'm not as heavy or overweight or anything :)
Thanks for the support!

YAY weighed myself this morning & I was 10st5 exactly! 50lbs gone since November! Woo!

Great news - Congratulations on such a major Milestone :)

Great news - Congratulations on such a major Milestone :)

Thank you! You're entitled to a half century badge too as you've lost over 50 pounds :)

Lost another half a pound, now 10st4.5lb :) The 9's are so close!!

Back