S&S Diary - Abbz (Abbey)

Week 2 Weigh-In: 144lbs | -2.75 lbs! (10.25 in total!)
BMI: 23.2

Also lost half an inch off my waist, one and three quarter inches off my hips, three quarter inches off one thigh and half an inch off the other :)

My legs have always been the worst areas but now they're 6 inches smaller than they were back in November! :)

Last edited:
I just bought a size 8 dress!
I tried on the 10 and it was too baggy round the waist, so i opted for the 8 instead and it fits great! (it's stretchy material so I couldn't get away with it otherwise)
AND it was only £10, bargain! Today is definitely NOT an unlucky day. All set for my friend's hawaiin-themed 18th party later (I'm sticking to plan and they know this!)
:D

Feel Good Friday! Well done you. And well done for deciding to stick to plan tonight. I hope you have a lovely time :)

Feel Good Friday! Well done you. And well done for deciding to stick to plan tonight. I hope you have a lovely time :)
Thank you! I will have a good time, I feel great :D

Photo taken today at 144lbs, 15.06.2014
(I'm the one on the right)
DSCN0973.jpg
Can't decide if I look slim or not..

Yes you do look slim. You look lovely :)

How you getting on Abbz :)

Came off-plan for my boyfriend's and sister's birthday a week ago, but back on it today.
I'm sure what I've put on is mostly water weight and it will go in the first week or two so I'm not too upset about it, I know I had more fun than what I would've had if I was still on plan. Anyway I had a great week with drinking, clubbing, meals out and BBQ's and now I'm paying for it but it was kinda worth it!
Will weigh-in on thursday.

I'M BACK! (for reals this time)

It's been nearly a whole year since I started Lipotrim, and I'm getting fed up with myself for falling off the wagon so many times. I have so many people to prove wrong and a huge list of reasons to do this, so I started S&S again (for the VERY LAST time) on Tuesday at 154.5lbs (11st0.5). Fortunately, I've never reagined more than 2lbs of the weight I lost on Lipotrim.

I'm aiming for 110lbs which I know some people are going to comment on as it is a tiny goal and does make me slightly underweight. Maybe I'll be okay with a 115lb weight but for now, 110lbs it is. I want to be slim, lean and healthy. I hate being the fat friend as all my friends are slim (even though they scoff fry-ups and McDonalds 24/7). I know how I want to look and nobody is going to convince me otherwise.

Anyway I could really do with your support! I'm using the S&S Official FB page too but to succeed at this I need your help x

Heey hun welcome :)...this my restart too....lets do this :)....to a better slimmer confident xmas and new yr :) 2015 will b our yr hun :) x

Heey hun welcome :)...this my restart too....lets do this :)....to a better slimmer confident xmas and new yr :) 2015 will b our yr hun :) x
Good luck! How much have you got to lose? x

Last edited:
So far im on day 5 so about four lbs hoping for three more lbs or two even to mke it to the half a stone so fingers crossed...how r ur days? X

So far im on day 5 so about four lbs hoping for three more lbs or two even to mke it to the half a stone so fingers crossed...how r ur days? X
Ah well done! I'm on day 5 too, need to lose 44lbs (3stone 2lbs)
Had a little slip up yesterday but nothing too extreme, think I'll still be on track for the week! xx

I have to lose about two stone and a half...aww thanku hun...i am trying reli hard to stay optimistic we soo can do this and it gets easier lol x

I have to lose about two stone and a half...aww thanku hun...i am trying reli hard to stay optimistic we soo can do this and it gets easier lol x

You'll do it I'm sure! What's your goal weight? :) it does get easier! I'm here for you x

8.5-8.7 nething between that...wana buddy up as we on the same day? Xx

Cool my goal is pretty similar :) yes of course add me on fb the link is above my avatar xx

You've done amazingly well so far abbz and you can certainly do the rest I'm sure. :)

Your goal sounds fine to me, everyone carries weight differently and in my opinion it also gives you some fluctuation room when you move onto maintaining. As long as your BMI stays in the normal range, don't feel you have to justify it. :)

Good luck and I hope your restart goes well, I'm not doing S&S but Exante, so same thing basically lol, your story is very inspiring that I can lose my weight too :)

You've done amazingly well so far abbz and you can certainly do the rest I'm sure. :)
Your goal sounds fine to me, everyone carries weight differently and in my opinion it also gives you some fluctuation room when you move onto maintaining. As long as your BMI stays in the normal range, don't feel you have to justify it. :)

Good luck and I hope your restart goes well, I'm not doing S&S but Exante, so same thing basically lol, your story is very inspiring that I can lose my weight too :)

Hi :)
Thank you, my goal weight does make me a few pounds underweight but as you said it gives me some fluctuation room and I don't really care what the BMI says anyway haha
Yes you can lose weight! It seems long and daunting but the time goes by really quick and you start noticing the difference really quick too. Definitely worth it x

Back