S&S Inspiring Photos

Thanks guys. I have been on LL as well as SnS. I started on LL at the end of July last year then I started to mix with SnS at the end of the year. The SnS meal packs are much nicer! For the first 6 months I did 4 packs a day - no veges - no milk. Every 12 weeks I did a milk week - where I added milk every day in addition to my packs - this is the way LL do the break week. During February this year I decided to move to a 3 pack plus protein meal approach (on LL that is called Lite). I upped the calories too so that I was having around 800. I reached goal a week or two ago. I am now doing a very slow refeed (details on the SnS refeed forum if you're interested) which I expect to take around 3 months over.

I kept with SnS because I love many of the packs. I chose to stay with LL because of the counselling. I needed to change my relationship with food. I think I've achieved that but this is the real test!

Wow (can see now!)

You look amazing. You must be so proud of yourself to have done so well.

Makes me want to keep going even more!

Em x

Thank guys!

Totally gutted, I can't see you pics, even on my lap top! I bet you look gorgeous :)
Beth x

Maka said:
Wow Weasey! Wow! Wow! Wow! Seeing your pics has just re-motivated me when I was really flagging xxx

Ta muchly!

You look amazing :) well done!! Definitely fired my motivation :))

Omg! You don't look at all like that person in the before photos!!!
I'm shocked honest! Well dine :)
I'm doing cd at mo but always over her on ss x
I'll see if I can find your diary x
Well done you must feel amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Omg! You don't look at all like that person in the before photos!!!
I'm shocked honest! Well dine :)
I'm doing cd at mo but always over her on ss x
I'll see if I can find your diary x
Well done you must feel amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ta! I do have a diary in the diary forum - but I have also started a refeed diary on the refeed forum.

weasey said:
Ta! I do have a diary in the diary forum - but I have also started a refeed diary on the refeed forum.

I'll check both, I showed few others your pics. You so slim now, you were frumpy before looked 20 years older!!! That's a compliment lol
Well done, I'm still at the frumpy stage :( xxx

Zest for Life said:
I'll check both, I showed few others your pics. You so slim now, you were frumpy before looked 20 years older!!! That's a compliment lol
Well done, I'm still at the frumpy stage :( xxx

Hmmm - not sure being called frumpy is ever a compliment - but thanks anyway!!!

Back