S&S newie

Well I've looked at what's been said on here and I'm hoping this will work for me.
I've been stuck in a dieting cycle since I lost 3st a couple of years ago. I have put 1st back on since then. But am so desperate now to loose 2st and be at my goal cos it may help me to keep it off.
During the past couple of years my life has changed so much and I need to regain my self confidence after the breakdown of my marriage so fingers crossed this will give me the boost to do this. ?

Welcome to S&S. You will find us all here a friendly bunch. We are all in the same situation. You will find many good tips and advice by reading the diaries and the forum in general. It doesn't feel like you are on a diet with S&S, probably due to the fact you can have a warm meal if you want. Try everything on the diet at least once, gives you a good idea what you dont like and do like. Good luck.

I did Lipotrim a couple of years ago and managed 2 months on it but gave up due to lack of variety. Here I love it. I dont like the soups but mmmm spag bolg, chilli, cottage pie, truffa bars yum yum.

Hi PP. I am a newbie too! It all seems very positive and friendly (ever found your 'real' female friends are rarely like that?.. :) I have seen so much evidence that this works... and the other thing is, food is such a crutch and you have so many unbiased ears on here to air what's on your mind... how can you fail?
Wishing you luck and keep us all posted! FHTE

That's pretty much what I have ordered and banana shakes. I did exante a couple of years ago but didn't like the soup to powdery.

Hi piglet, I have just done 4 weeks of exante and switched to S&S yesterday as seems to be a lot more variety. :D

Good luck! Get yourself a ticker up, really helps to to keep you on track when you get to update your losses on it each week and lets everyone see how well your doing x

Hi pp i've just started s&s last thursday & i love the choice on it. I did exante last year for 3 weeks but was so bored so stopped. The soups are nice on s&s especially the chicken very creamy. U should try samples of the products to see which 1s u like. Good luck xx

hi pp, this is day 7 for me, i have found everyone on here so welcoming, its been great, diet wise its been a good 7 days first weigh in tomorrow, hope it all goes as good for you , k

cable said:
hi pp, this is day 7 for me, i have found everyone on here so welcoming, its been great, diet wise its been a good 7 days first weigh in tomorrow, hope it all goes as good for you , k

Good luck for your weigh in

Thanks everyone. Getting quite excited now, cutting my carbs so that hopefully it'll be a little easier. Hoping I don't get the headaches I've had from lack of carbs b4. Been ok today ?

piggy piglet said:
Thanks everyone. Getting quite excited now, cutting my carbs so that hopefully it'll be a little easier. Hoping I don't get the headaches I've had from lack of carbs b4. Been ok today ?

Just make sure you drink lots of water as it will help with your head.

Welcome to S & S. I think with the selection of meal packs and vegetables, it is easier to do than the soup, shakes and bars diets. That's just me personally of course and everyone will have their own way to lose weight successfully.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Well my stuff has arrived yipee!!
Have tried the banana shake and I like it also had a nibble on a bar just to taste also pretty good. Going to have the cottage pie meal for dinner and depending how I feel maybe some chicken for supper.
I will get this 2 stone off!!!

Feeling pretty low today. So don't want to give in. I'm not hungry but feel as though I want to cheer myself up with food.
Not got anything planned this weekend so have nothing to look forward to. Probably doesn't help.
I want to keep away from alcohol, so I can't go out cos I know I lose my resolve and get food on the way home. :-(

Heya hun, welcome to the forum.

Its understandable to feel abit rubbish when going into ketosis, dont worry u'll be fine once it kicks in.
Have u any housework to do atall (i know i know but must keep busy!!)
catch up on the soaps?? Or maybe a little walk while its nice, bath and paint ur nails?? Lol anything really to keep ur mind off wanting food.

Weekends are always hard, but hey in a couple of months u'll be 2 stone lighter, and youll be so proud of urself!! Keep it up u can do it :D xxx

When i started s&s i spent most of my time reading the threads which was & is a great way to fill the time i use to use to fill my face

Back