S&S or other type of shakes?

Kaci002

Hi all,
Where I live I have to order any type of shakes online so wondering if you could give your opinion on which programmes taste better and work better from Slim & Save, Cambridge, Celebrity Slim, Lipotrim any advice would be appreciated as not sure which one to try first, have tried LT and i like the shakes but lack of varity dificult. Thanks all xxxx

Well to be honest since youve posted this in S&S youre not going to get many people saying to try Lipotrim or Cambridge ;) Ive never tried S&S shakes but I love the Exante ones

As far as working better - theyre all the same its just down to what you prefer. If youre not sure why not order some S&S samples, thats way more effective than just getting advice on here :)

Last edited:
If you're looking at ones that you can order online then that rules out Lipotrim, Lighterlife and Cambridge all of which are diets with some sort of counsellor or support so you have to travel to someone to get them. The main online ones are Slim & Save and Exante. Celebrity Slim is not a VLCD so is not something you can follow as a meal replacement diet.

Personally I like Slim & Save in terms of both taste and variety but I would say that as it's the diet I'm on :) and I have to admit that I've never tried Exante. I prefer the taste of the S&S shakes to Lipotrim and Cambridge but taste is such a personal thing you'd be better off ordering some Slim & Save samples and see for yourself. Losses on a VLCD diet are pretty much the same whatever one you follow.

As starlight said - you can order samples from Slim and Save (99p each) so you might as well try them for yourself. If you are getting samples then I'd suggest that you also get samples of the spag bol, chilli, cottage pie, choc truffa bar and lemon bar as they are uterly delish!

(Personally I prefer lighter life shakes to Slim and Save but don't tell anyone on here or I might get shouted at!)

Ha, I couldn't comment on that Weasey as I've never had a LL shake but then as you can't just buy LL shakes I have to stick to the ones that I can get online. I like all of the S&S shakes, some more than others. There are none that I consider awful (unlike the cottage pie ;))

I did well om Lipotrim but need to get another 2 or 3 stone off.... I Like the look of Slim n save as there is so much variety and you can have a bit of actual food lol...

X

The samples are fantastic. Don't pay out for a full supply in case you don't like them. Order one of everything you think you'll fancy and go from there.
I really can't wait for the 'new arrivals' will definitely be buying the samples of them.

I don't know why other companies don't do samples. Let's face it if you're undecided you've nothing to lose by buying some. Then if you like them well you're going to buy the packs and do the diet. Noones going to try them think these are lovely but you know what I'll try another VLCD just in case

The hardest part for VLCD companies must be getting people in the door so to speak

The samples idea is sheer genius from a business pespective

Perhaps other companies don't do samples because they think that people won't like them!

I suppose you must get people who buy the samples, hate them and then don't follow up and try the diet for real whereas if you've got at least a week's worth of money from them....

On the other hand if you're not sure about this type of diet then you're more likely to try a company that offers samples and then follow up with a bigger order with that same company. Someone at work is starting Exante on Monday. If she sticks at it and does another order I will ask her to order me a porridge just so that I can try it. I just fancy seeing what another variety tastes like and Exante don't do samples so I couldn't order just the 1. I wasn't going to commit myself to 50 of the damn things :)

Hi all,
Where I live I have to order any type of shakes online so wondering if you could give your opinion on which programmes taste better and work better from Slim & Save, Cambridge, Celebrity Slim, Lipotrim any advice would be appreciated as not sure which one to try first, have tried LT and i like the shakes but lack of varity dificult. Thanks all xxxx
Well better than the Lipotrim shakes hun, in my opinion, especially the cereal ones.....yummy!!!! And I've found being able to have 4 a day much more easier :)
Jackie xx

Back