S & S wedding weight lose diary

Exercise gets a lot easier as we all shed those unwanted pounds well done on great loss x

Well done kirst - that's a great first week! xx

Thanks ladies! Loving minimins app on my phone! Instant access to all :-D

Thanks babe, I'm dying to jump on the scales but my OH has banned me til Friday which is my official weigh day. I hope I have lost at least 6lbs, fingers crossed but to be totally honest I'm just happy to be breathing normally again. I do not know how I got to nearly 17stone. Now after one week I am in the 15s and I hope it won't take me long to hit the 14s. My OH and I have a deal that if I get to 76kilos (168lbs) by our wedding day he will carry me over the threshold. He keeps trying to lift me but I don't want to hurt him so I have to keep fighting him off - which is super fun too ! ;-)

Come to think of it, I know exactly how I got to 17 stone - I love food and hate lots of exercise!

Come to think of it, I know exactly how I got to 17 stone - I love food and hate lots of exercise!

I hear that CK!!!!! I want to lodge a special request for a wedding piccy of Jazz swinging you over that threshold hun!! Can't wait!!!

You're on Giza, I think I will cry if it happens - with happiness of course xx

Haha awww, I always make myself a dead weight and throw myself to the ground if my OH tries to pick me up lol He asks me to walk on his back to crack it and I refuse to, scared of killing him lol!!!!

I will see if he can carry me on our wedding too, though hes a sailor and as you can imagine, he can drink! I don't think that our wedding night will amount to anything lol I can imagine it will be me carrying him!!!

Haha too funny Tara, I make myself a dead weight too! My man is only 71kgs - of pure leanness ! He has started building his muscles up for the big day.
Forgot to bring my shoosher to work this morning - enjoyed the highlights of the vanilla crispy shake although so blinking hard to mix! Although I enjoyed the bits I must remember my shoosher! Hurry up Friday I want to weigh in!

Day 13! I feel fab and just enjoyed my vanilla shake with hot water and a teaspoon of decaf coffee - OMG WOW WOW WOW YUM!
Cooking my OH a beef stew for when he comes home and have been umming and arghing most of the day as to whether to have a few chunks of beef with my veggies. I think I am going to stick with my chili meal pack though. Don't get me wrong I'm not craving food, I just know that beef is 'safe' lol
My friend has luckily agreed to swap all my soups for her meal packs as as I said before I was kidding myself that I am a soup person- I love to chew so looking forward to Sunday when hopefully she will bring them in!

Scales, scales stop looking at me,
I know you're wondering what weight could I be,
Scales, scales what more can I say,
I'm not stepping on you til weighing day!

Not long now to weigh in day and you'll have a great week 2 weigh in

:-D Thanks L2L :-D

That made me laff CK! I think you made the right decision re the beef, it may have acted as a trigger. Well done on avoiding the scales. Mine have me fully under their control! :(

Hehe I have to admit I am loving how easy this is - don't get me wrong, there are times when I struggle but for the most part, I know what I'm eating and it's quick an easy to prepare. Even not jumpin on the scales this week I know I have lost more as I can now see it, as can my OH ;-D I had the pleasure this morning of him touching all the bits that feel different to him (no rude remarks plz huh huh) so I am over the moon the weight is coming off :-D looking forward to next order arriving so I can have some porridge! right off to make my choc crispy shake! Have a great day everyone :-D

Weigh in tomorrow then kirst? Good luck for it! My OH was the same too, we were just cuddled in bed and he said, god you are significantly smaller than a few weeks ago. He seems happy with it lol

TOTM arrived today, feeling rubbish but only here at work until 4 so I am going to go home later and curl up in front of the fire and chill out. xx

Brilliant to read CK! Thing is, this S & S diet works, I know I cant say it's always easy, as that varies from day to day, but for 99% of the time it is. And when it's NOT easy, as with my blip 3 days back, it's relatively easy to fix. There is always a solution that doesn't put you back but helps maintain while you work on whatever ails you. And while I'm temporarily not 100%, I know that the seeds I've added are really helping. This works! Can't be said often enough, and I should know, i never stop saying it. In fact, it deserves its own shorthand... IW!!! :)

Sounds like you are doing great and seeing results already! Fab! xxx

Thanks ladies, yep weigh in tomorrow Tara - in a race to beat my TOTM as that gem is due tomorrow or sat. Happy you and your OH are seeing great results too. Enjoy your. Chilling out by the fire :-D

Back