S & S wedding weight lose diary

Me three! Feeling really peeved - have just spend the best part of an hour dragging my OH round one of the supermarkets here trying to find bouillon. No luck and this has resulted in me getting really stressed and now I have upset my man. I want to cry - trying really hard not to as sat in caribou surrounded by lots of people.

Awww, bless you. It's frustrating isn't it. I remember being in a foul mood shopping with the OH a few months ago, looking for a particular sauce for pork, couldn't find it anywhere, and I got so mad! He then stopped and so 'oh here it is, char sui' So I stopped turned and ran to it, and he just laughed. Well in the mood I was in I could've floored him right there and then, and the look I shot him lol

I think we should have permission to stress a little more when on this plan! Just think of the glorious weigh in tomorrow! x

Thanks Tara I really appreciate your words. Sometimes I let things get on top of me. My OH said he is worried about me when I stress like that - and then said don't worry we will find it somewhere else. Bless him,so easy to put things back into perspective. I am soooooo looking forward to weighing in tomorrow, hope you warm up soon 'dol xxx

Sorry about your stressed shopping sessh CK! I found some Bouillon cubes in Carrefour but BG advised they were too high in cals/carbs. I know there's something called Marigold which we can bring in as its powered stuff. The other options are marmite or bovril I think, but haven't seen these here for a while. Stay strong, it's almost tomorrow xx

Good luck tomorrow kirst xx

Waiting for the numbers in the morning!! xx

Mornin ladies, weighed in this morning at 98.3 kgs (that's 216.7lbs) for you Giza. A loss of 4.4lbs :-D

Started my TOTM last night which I'm not sure disrupted things or not but I'm happy with that loss. TOTM was 2 days early as normally start Saturday night - never happened before since I started taking pill at 16 so wondering if this diet will affect it?? Not worried, just wondering !! Haves wonderful day everyone xxx

Thanks Tara, we seem particularly tuned in to each other!
Thanks Laurie, I'm really happy you enjoy reading my diary! :-D xx

Going to wait Patiently til our UKtrip to bring back bouillon. Giza there is marmite in Lulus, haven't seen bovril anywhere here. Addin sparkling water to the metro mint drinks I found here which are yum an good, just mint, purified water and sparkling water. Got up really early this morning to weigh then sank back into bed til 1pm. Feel really headachey today plus tummy ache but linking it all to TOTM! Love this 3 day weekend but being really being lazy!

I am being lazy today too, however I have got alot of wedding stuff done. Phoned round a few places and got things done, booked my wedding car today too! x

Well done on your loss CK!! feels great doesn't it!! xxx

Thanks Scotbean it feels fab :-D

Tara well done on booking your wedding car :-D I have just the cake, flowers and table decorations to sort out now - so will try to get it done in feb!

We've just got our tables decs sorted, think the only thing left to book is the mens suits, but we've chosen them so off to put some money down this weekend for them. It's nice when you can start checking everything off! xx

Back