S & S wedding weight lose diary

Curvykirst

Hi there, I am about to start Slim and Save on Friday. I have stopped eating carbs for the last 2 weeks weeks and lose 3 lbs last week. I will weigh again before I start Friday. I am getting married in August to a wonderful man. At the moment my dress has been ordered in a size 20 and although I look fab in it, my breathing is terrible and I'm worried about puffing and panting through our big day. Hense the need to lose weight. I have been on so many diets - all successes but now is the time to bite the bullet and keep the weight off for good :D
I look forward to chatting with you all. Have a great day :D

Welcome to S&S! All the best with your journey.

Hi!!

Good luck with Slim & Save! You've done well to stay off the carbs for 2 weeks. I always tend to have a ''last supper'' lol x

Good luck, I get married in june and I am currently a size 18 and my dress is a 14! It's a good motivation to have your dress to get into!

Hi! Congratulations!

I'm getting married in August too (26th) and my dress has been ordered in a size 22. It comes into the shop in April so I'm on a mission to loose some inches!

Good luck, I'm sure you will do fab. The packs are really tasty too which is a massive bonus xx

Hi ladies, Thnk you all for your best wishes and for those of you getting married - congratulations! I weighed myself on Thursday morning (6 days on S & S) and was amazed to find I had lost a whopping 10.8lbs!I am so excited and can only imagine how much more I am going to lose. I hope you are all finding S & S a fab choice too! xxx

Wow, well done kirst - that's great!

Way to go girl, brilliant loss especially after you been so good with carbs prior to sns

Thank you ladies and well done on your losses, I was just scrolling though, thinking what a bunch of successul women we are! Keep up the good work ladies :-D

Goal Weight (11th Aug 2012 Our Wedding!) - 11st 13.6lbs

Start weight 16st 11.2lbs

Low carbs for 2 weeks - 16st 7.9lb

Week 1 S & S - 15st 11.1lb:D

Week 2 -

Well done Kirst. Feels great to be into the next stone doesn't it!!! I am now in the 15s too, lets rip through them and welcome the 14s!

Let's go for it Tara :-D Congrats on your loss so far. I was actually running up and down stairs at work today instead of huffing and puffing up and down them.
Giza - I have your back all the way :-D xx

Back