Sad Muller News...

They're only half or one syn - not a huge difference to syn intake. There are so many people on here who either don't use their syns or struggle to use them! Unless you are eating tons of these a day it's not that bad is it? I bet a lot of yoghurts have syn value and we don't realise, I didn't know until recently that the mango FF Activia was half a syn. Doesn't stop me eating them.

For me, if it improves the flavour of some of them then I'm happy as I find most of them just taste of artificial sweetener. You can bet the half syn will come from sugar or some sort of thickener.

I actually prefer Activia as they are thicker and creamier so we'll see what Muller do.

Can't wait for the coconut one :)

Grrrr my favourites are mandarin and banana so I'm going to have to avoid those and stick to toffee and strawberry for a while. I was excited when I heard about a coconut yoghurt but not once I heard it had chocolate too.

They must realise that they would lose a LOT of business if they made them all synned. I've gotta be honest, I got a bit sick of mullers the other week so have been having shape, weight watchers and activia snackpots instead BUT I will absolutey be trying the coconut and choc sprinkles, coconut is my favourite thing on the planet!!!!!!
Thankfully all my fave flavours (and the only flavours they sell in the Tesco I go to) are still syn free.

They must realise that they would lose a LOT of business if they made them all synned. .

I really don't think they will though. People will still buy them and either syn them (it's half a syn!!) or not bother and it will become another well used SW tweak ;)

oooh my fave are also the maderine and the banana n custard, but at only 1 syn i think i can live with it :)

I really don't think they will though. People will still buy them and either syn them (it's half a syn!!) or not bother and it will become another well used SW tweak ;)
You are probably right there, maybe I was being slightly melodramatic, haha.

Hmmm, well Im glad my faves arent affected - Cherry, Strawberry, Vanilla and someitmes Orange & choc, and that coconut will be free... but still - if it ain't broke..? Look what they did to Quorn sausages - not only did they go up in syns (which Im not really all that bothered about at 1syn) but they're GROOO now, all slimy :yuk:

First they change quorn bangers and now the mullers .... Can you imagine how nervous the consultants are at having to tell people in group, we practically live off those things haha.

I do love banana and custard mullers. But i suppose half a syn aint that bad. However very much looking forward to coconut and choc flavour yum-yum-yum.

I sometimes freeze mullers, dnt know if anyone else does. I pop one in freezer for about 2 hours, its hardish on outside and still bit creamy on inside, i can kinnda kid myself its ice-cream - they are very nice! Just dont forget about it, coz once its frozen solid, uve had it - and it you let it defrost enough to eat its a bit yucky!

Thanks for the update :):):)

Banana & Custard are my absolute favourite. I have one poured over all bran for breakfast most mornings. At 1 syn I will still have them but might have a look at other syn free yoghurts too now as an alternative.

10 days till coconut yogurt omg I love coconut thank you sooooo sooooo much you have cheered me up no end you can't believe how much was feeling really starving and craving stuff I shunt be having.

10 days till coconut yogurt omg I love coconut thank you sooooo sooooo much you have cheered me up no end you can't believe how much was feeling really starving and craving stuff I shunt be having.

Yes - im going to be counting down the days to the coconut ones too - hope they dont disappoint :)

Oh noo, fingers crossed it will still stay free

Oh no gutted!!!! Thanks for the info, boo hoo love mandarin one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know it's only half a syn or one syn but that would come to an extra 15 syns a week for me. I'd rather use those 15 syns for naughty things - not things that were fine when they were free.

NiaX said:
I know it's only half a syn or one syn but that would come to an extra 15 syns a week for me. I'd rather use those 15 syns for naughty things - not things that were fine when they were free.

Thats 2-4 mullers a day! Do you really eat that many?

Oh no! I'm trying other yogurts as have sickened myself of mullers, but the peach one is so good! I'll probably just leave them altogether now so I don't have to carry a wee list around. Plus loads of the syn ones are in the multipacks I've been getting BOGOF in Tesco as they're quite expensive.

Coconut one does sound amazing one I have to say!

Back