Sad Muller News...

NiaX

Silver Member
Just had this from my consultant!

Muller Light Yogurts - The GOOD NEWS & the BAD NEWS

From August 1st Muller is re-branding and reformulating all the Mullerlight flavours to make them thicker and creamier.

The BAD NEWS..... some syn values will be affected!

The GOOD news ...... Because Muller know how much we love and rely on their free yogurts as part of Food Optimising they are in the process of changing the recipes for 5 flavours that contain syns to make them Syn Free or lower in syns. We'll keep you posted on this!

The Mullerlight flavours that are still FREE are ..... Cherry, Orange sprinkled with dark choc, Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry, Toffee, Vanilla, Vanilla sprinkled with dark choc, Coconut with dark choc sprinkles (available Aug 1st)

The Muller light flavours that are/will NOT be free are.....
Vanilla with dark choc and black cherry underlayer - 1.5 syns
Banana and Custard - 1 syn
Mandarin - 0.5 syns
Peach and Pineapple - 0.5 syns
Rhubarb - 0.5 syns
Lemon Cheesecake 1 syn (no mention of the other cheesecake flavours in the 6 pack but assume 1 syn unless advised) Mango and Passionfruit 0.5 syns

These changes are valid from 1st August

Thanks for letting us know! x

Flipping great not! I get multi packs of peach/ pineapple mandarin and apricot. I get bored of vanilla and toffee. Am looking forwards to coconut though x

My favourites are banana and custard and the mandarin. Both of them now have syns. I suspect that they won't taste as nice when I know they have syns lol

Phew! Thought you were going to say that mullers had gone bump and weren't making them anymore! Nearlly had a panic attack! Hehe

what? that cannot be! imma just sob in the corner now :( nooooooo :(

i love mandarin...and banana and custard

why change a good thing for godsake???

*rants about muller light*

first quorn....

*shakes fist*

thanks for the info though hun- really appreciate it!

little_bubblez said:
what? that cannot be! imma just sob in the corner now :( nooooooo :(

i love mandarin...and banana and custard

why change a good thing for godsake???

*rants about muller light*

first quorn....

*shakes fist*

thanks for the info though hun- really appreciate it!

So true lol at least some of them are still free I thought they were about to do a quorn and make them all syn'd!!!!

I hope they don't make them too thick can't eat activis because of that, banana and custard are my fave and at only one syn will be ok as I only have a couple a week!!

The coconut sounds yummy! Why mess with them? It's hard enough for me reading labels working out which have gelatine and which don't plus they've messed with my syns now too. Damn you muller lol!!!!

Don't even start me on the quorn sausage fiasco, they are greasy now! Silly quorn!

Circes said:
Erm ... you do realise that mullerlights have gelatine in them don't you?

Yes but not all.

Back