Saddle Bags No More!

So 2 days 100% on track so am feeling positive I can keep this up for wi on Monday. Need 2.5lbs for my 2 stone. I really want it this week as week after I have a holiday week so would like to go on my little seaside break knowing I have lost 2 stones. I will do it this week.

What a bummer of an afternoon, washing machine man been to look at my noisy machine - says not worth mending cos it will cost too much :eek::eek:- my life cannot go on without my washing machine, I use it every single day without fail!!!

Luckily my Dad's mate works for hotpoint and can get me one for £250 (a better one than we have to be honest) delivered, old one removed and new one fitted, just got to find £250 to pay for it!!! Arrrgghhhh

I am destined to go through life skint!

I'm doing Race For Life on Sunday and forecast is rain - great! Never mind eh, I won't melt. I'm going to ask my kids tonight if they want to do it with me as apparently they can, would have to pay for my Son but that's ok, they get a medal at the end too which would be nice for them.

Going for a walk tonight to feed the ducks near home, about a mile then bath and bed, with maybe a cheeky glass of wine before bed!

Have a lovely evening all.

xxxxxx

Hi SB,

Bad luck on the old washing machine hunni :flamingmad: but how lucky are you to have Hotpoint contacts!!!

Well done for doing the R4L this week...have you done it before? My daughter & I did it on Fathers day for the 1st time and it was the most wonderful experience. There were loads of children there...I'm sure yours would love it! xx

Keep focused on that 2st hunni xxx

Evening Dawn

I'm not normally online on a night but wanted to check in on Michelle (Minimum) I'm worrying now that she hasn't had the loss she wanted as she hasn't posted yet!

Yes I have done Race For Life before, very emotional isn't it. When I did it last time my Gran had just died from Bowel Cancer and one of my best friends was going through Chemo for breast cancer, she is thankfully all clear and doing the race again herself.

I think I will take my kids although my Son is very sensitive and I know he will be upset reading peoples messages, sometimes though I think they need to know that life isn't always a bed of roses, although he is very aware of my gran dying and other family members but sometimes they forget the important things in life I think.

Any nearer to a definite name for little fuzz bucket yet?

xxxxx

Hey!
Hope you don't mind me nosing in and having a read too. I'm Lauren.. I've been lurking a while but decided to stop stalking and start chatting :) Also needing some added motivation for continuous weightloss!

Well done on everything so far, 100% days really make you feel awesome and 'back on it' don't they?

Not good about your washing machine but good you have Hotpoint contacts!

Tempted to start a diary -do you think it helps?

Lauren
xx

Hey SB

Ohhh glad to hear you have found another washing machine but not glad to hear about the money!

Wow you kept the rfl very quiet! That will be wonderful to do it with your children and such a great bonding experience :D

Thank you for coming on especially it means alot! Sorry I wasn't on earlier people stayed around chatting after group and we all had a really good laugh so needless to say I am very happy with my loss and my group, they are all fantastic :D

Michelle x x

Evening Dawn

I'm not normally online on a night but wanted to check in on Michelle (Minimum) I'm worrying now that she hasn't had the loss she wanted as she hasn't posted yet!

I was worrying too but just noticed Michelle's posted on your thread so I'll pop to her thread in a mo to she how she got on xx

Any nearer to a definite name for little fuzz bucket yet?

Maybe Suki???

xxxxx

So sorry your family has been affected by that awful disease cancer. We've had a terrible time with it too :cry: Hope your friend continues to enjoy good health xx

Hey!
Hope you don't mind me nosing in and having a read too. I'm Lauren.. I've been lurking a while but decided to stop stalking and start chatting :) Also needing some added motivation for continuous weightloss!

Well done on everything so far, 100% days really make you feel awesome and 'back on it' don't they?

Lauren
xx

Definitely do a diary Lauren...it's a tremendous motivator!!! :D

Morning saddle bags and all your addicted readers :) following my first gain yesterday, I have taken a leaf out of your own book and started my diary.
Thanks for the inspiration hun x

Lauren
xx

Hi Lauren

Thanks for popping in, anytime. I started sw at the end of January and just posted on everyone elses diary. After much hounding ;) from Skinny Dawn I decided to start my own. I think it does help to be honest, I don't tend to post my food diary on here cos I write it down on the sheets from class but I do find it helps me when I can just get my general mood and feelings out in the open, plus your guaranteed that someone else is also feeling the same or has had the same problems etc and can offer great advice or a pick me up or just a general kick up the ar$e.

Have a good week xxxx

Morning saddle bags and all your addicted readers :) following my first gain yesterday, I have taken a leaf out of your own book and started my diary.
Thanks for the inspiration hun x

Morning Trango

Thanks for that but not sure I'm much of an inspiration!!

I've posted on your diary this morning too.

xxxxx

What a bummer of an afternoon, washing machine man been to look at my noisy machine - says not worth mending cos it will cost too much :eek::eek:- my life cannot go on without my washing machine, I use it every single day without fail!!!

Luckily my Dad's mate works for hotpoint and can get me one for £250 (a better one than we have to be honest) delivered, old one removed and new one fitted, just got to find £250 to pay for it!!! Arrrgghhhh

Bad luck, but just think of the positives, a better new machine, that is probably more energy efficient .

I am destined to go through life skint!

Ditto x

I'm doing Race For Life on Sunday and forecast is rain - great!

Hope it doesn't rain, but then again you don't want blazing sunshine either!

Going for a walk tonight to feed the ducks near home, about a mile then bath and bed, with maybe a cheeky glass of wine before bed!

xxxxxx

Definately needed after shelling out for a new washing machine x

When do you get your new machine?

That's crap about your washing machine! :( Hope you get it all sorted soon!

Hope you enjoyed your wine!! :) xx

Morning Bex

Yep $hite about washing machine but can't do without one, ordered new one today, hope it will be here in next couple of days.

I did have a glass of wine but to be honest I feel I wasted 8 or so syns. I poured it out and drank it while watching tv, didn't feel like I really enjoyed it - had it anyway though :D

xxx

do you like your wine with lemonade???? then it last twice as long.

I know it can spoil some wines though :| xxxx

When do you get your new machine?

Morning Lyn

Ordered and pay for it tonight so hopefully in next day or so. In meantime my auntie is doing my washing today, she only lives near thank god, and on a plus side she has paid for the washer too. We'll have to pay her back but just means we don't have to shell it out now!

xxxxx

Morning saddlebags!:)

Haven't been on in a few days so am catching up ATM!! Ah there's nothing worse than the washing machine goin, it's just something that is always on in our house tho!! Least your getting a new one! It's who youu know!:D

Oohh the race for life?! I was at a quiz raising money for it last night actually!!:) such a good cause!:D

Hope your having a lovely day!:)

Naomi!:)x

That's lucky, and very good of your auntie :)

I don't know where the money goes these days, and then when something like that happens it really makes it difficult:(

do you like your wine with lemonade???? then it last twice as long.

I know it can spoil some wines though :| xxxx

Afternoon EB

Nah I like it with soda, I'm not a sweet drink drinker if that makes sense. I like red wine rather than white but couldn't do with a headache for a long boring day at work today. it went down though ;) x

I ordered 4 bottles of wine to try for our wedding - we need to choose which one we are having. So i need to sort of 'try' them - but i dont want it to impact my weight loss - so need to get a super low syn food day tomorrow so i can have a sip or two!!! hehe! then i can add the sugar free lemonade to them! lol! x

Ooh I like the sound of 'trying them for the wedding' as it's for a special occassion I think it should be syn free! Did you decide on the food?

xx

Back