Saddle Bags No More!

2lb on isn't the end of the world! Life.gets in the way sometimes!

Glad you enjoyed new job! Fingers crossed the feeling lasts!

Here's to a good week for us both.

Laura xx

Saddle Bags said:
Just remembered a heads up from my class tonight ladies (any any men that may be reading) - how weird is this. My c had a big notice board that said from 1st August not all Muller Lights are free - most still are but such as rhubarb, mandarin, banana and couple of others now have syns in - how bizarre that they just change the recipe slightly and the bloody things have syns in! They weren't wrong when they said nothing in life is free!!

Anyway guys, before of the Mullers - check before you eat!

Theres a thread on the main forum that's been knocking around for a week or two. Gives all new syn values xx

Evening SB!!!

Great to hear you had such a fab day at the new job hun!!! I hope you'll be really happy there xx

So...2lbs on ;) ... never mind, nose to grindstone and all that! You can do it, just need to get settled into the job properly and into a proper routine xx

Sending you a bit of :whoopass: just to get you started!!!

. . . I normally wi on a lunchtime too but because of new job I now have to wi on an evening which I think makes a difference, around a 2lb difference would you say ;),
Actually - it could be. I've been know to gain 2 kg over a single day especially if I've had a big meal the day before! So it some of will almost certainly be a timing difference.

Starting a new job can be scarey so I'm really glad you enjoyed it and had a good first day.

PS However, also sending you a bit of :whoopass: for some motivation !!!

Hope today is as good as yesterday in your new job:)
Don't panic re WI - you are being so brave starting a new job and you are a busy lady - life gets in the weigh(?) sometimes:eek:
Get back on plan and you will be celebrating next week Hehe:)

Hey SB
So glad to hear/read that your new job is going well. I am sure you will settle in just fine there and you are finally rid of your old job yayyy!!!
Oh well 2lbs on isn't so bad because if you are anything like me it will make you more determined (stubborn) to do well this week :D
Michelle x

Hey SB. So pleased you're away from that dirty old creep and enjoying your new job. That sort of stuff really puts a spring in your step doesn't it? I also think that 2lb gain is definitely affected by the change of weigh in time. I'd say that's a STS this week. :)

Good loss next week then, keep them positive vibes up babes.

x

Evening all

OMG I love my job - so far so bloody good - I don't even have time to wee :eek: only managed to nip to the loo twice today. I am so busy but loving it and everyone is so lovely and have all been there for quite a long time which is always a good sign.

Anyway, diet wise, I'm 100% on track and aim to stay so. Hubby away with rugby in France from tonight until Sunday - yay, aww will miss him really, err no I won't cos house will be clean and tidy for 4 whole days and the whole super king size bed for little old me!! Does it get any better than that I ask you?:rolleyes:

I have taken a salad for lunch everyday this week with boiled eggs/pasta or meat so done good - no snacking/cheating what so ever so am feeling v pleased with myself. Going to sneak in some walking over the weekend with the kids :family2: and possibly a couple of sessions of the Cindy Crawford DVD to give me a boost, I can feel some niggly period type pains coming my way soon. I am really aiming for a good loss on Monday night to get me back in the swing.

Hope you're all doing well.

Much love to you all xxxxx

P.S easy on the kick up the arse Dawn/Pommette - that hurt!;)

P.S easy on the kick up the arse Dawn/Pommette - that hurt!;)
It worked didn't it? Just look at Mrs Motivated here!

I'm so glad that you are enjoying your new job. You sounded so hacked off in the last couple of weeks at your old one. Long may it continue.

Enjoy the weekend with that lovely bed all to yourself. I used to hate it in some ways when hubby was away but oh the bliss of having the bed all to myself.

Hey SB

Nice to see you so happy and enjoying your new job so much, what a differenc it makes enjoying your job doesn't it?!

Well done for staying focussed on sw too. That can always be difficult in the middle of change, sure you will get a good result on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend, and your king size bed for one ;) xxx

Morning SB xx

How are you doing? Making the most of your nice big un shared bed and lovely tidy house lol!

Great to see you're so on track again! Have a good Sunday, and if I don't speak to you before wi, good luck hun xx

Morning guys and girls

Well sw has totally gone out of the window these last few days. I know it's because my *week is due but I cannot stop eating. I feel really disappointed with myself and not sure how to get back on track really. Think I'll email my c later today, I'm heading for another gain tomorrow at class, I'm so fed up!:cry:

xx

Oh no SB!

I think we all have times like these :(

It is hard but you can overcome them. Do you have a target outfit or pic? This might help to motivate you!

I bought a top in matalan the other day. It was £3 and a size 16. Not where I want to be in the end, but certainly a stepping stone! It's a beautiful top and hanging on my wardrobe so I see it all the time.

Would something like this help you?

Have the last few days really been as bad as you think?

* week and ladies problems are a pain and I feel for you.

Email your C and see what they say. Do you stay for IT? this ALWAYS gets me motivated and I always leave group buzzing. Even better in our group if you say you're finding t tough. Everyone rallies round to give some great ideas and help you out!

Chin up xx

Thanks Selwonk,

I have just eaten crap really on Friday, all day yesterday and last night, so if I stay on track today and tom it may not be as bad as I think. I am going away with the girls in 6 weeks so that's at least half a stone off before then if I get my head in gear.

In my other job I worked with my mate who was doing it so we sort of watched what each other was eating and motivated each other along even though we didn't got to the same class and now I guess I'm doing it alone although they know in my new job that I'm doing sw and they don't sit munching stuff anyway so it's not hard at work and I take my lunch. I'm just going to Asda to do a shop for this weeks lunches.

I don't stay to IT which I prob should but I pick the kids up before class so nip in and get weighed and go but to be honest in the last group I attended I didn't get anything out of it. Will see what my c says to get me back on track. I'm still going to attend class tom anyway and take what the scales show, draw a line under it and start again!

I know one thing for sure I don't want to go on holiday like I am now!!

xx

Saddle Bags said:

I know one thing for sure I don't want to go on holiday like I am now!!

xx

Surely this is the motivation!

You should try IT. Its honestly my saviour! Although I do know it varies group by group and I think its the actual members that make it too!

Good luck hun. You know you can do this xx

As you say, line drawn, now get back on the wagon, there is a lovely comfy seat next to me, Jackie and Tilly xxx

IT is pretty crap at my group - which is why I hardly ever stay. The only other class in my area has the same C so I dont think changing classes would make any difference.

I hope you can get back on track SB, seems like yesterday you were saying it was 10 weeks til your hols... That means time is going by - which is always a good thing ;)

Fancy a half stone challenge before you go??!! I have no big boozy events planned for 6 weeks so I'd love to attempt to get to target by the time you go on your hols...!

Happy Sunday xxx

Hey sweetie, you can do this... come on jump back on that wagon, we've saved the best seats at the back :D You won't fall off cos we'll all be sooooo crammed in. :8855: I have gained 2 weeks running. Back on plan today. I know it will be hard, but I feel huge already so time to reign it in. How do we get back on track, we think about what want. Are we happy like this? Genuinally? I know I am not, we know the plan works, and the key to it all is planning. Plan what you will eat, have plenty of free, low syns foods around, ensure you enjoy your food, and of course the most important bit - we are all here for you sweetie to help whenever we can.

You know if I didnt come on here it would have been so easy to slink off and put all the weight back on, but I don't want to, and i'd miss you all too much xxxxx

Hey sweetie, you can do this... come on jump back on that wagon, we've saved the best seats at the back :D You won't fall off cos we'll all be sooooo crammed in. :8855: I have gained 2 weeks running. Back on plan today. I know it will be hard, but I feel huge already so time to reign it in. How do we get back on track, we think about what want. Are we happy like this? Genuinally? I know I am not, we know the plan works, and the key to it all is planning. Plan what you will eat, have plenty of free, low syns foods around, ensure you enjoy your food, and of course the most important bit - we are all here for you sweetie to help whenever we can.

You know if I didnt come on here it would have been so easy to slink off and put all the weight back on, but I don't want to, and i'd miss you all too much xxxxx

Thanks Jackie,

I know you're right. I just can't seem to stop eating chocolate and its only because *week is approaching otherwise I never touch it.

I aren't happy like this and I do feel so much better for the 26lbs I have lost so far, or should that be 24lbs after the gain last week:rolleyes:.

I'm going to email my C tonight too, she is really great and motivating and such a lovely lady too which helps, just so she's prepared for me to gain again tomorrow night which I know I will. I just hope I don't go back into the 14 stone bracket, I never want to see that number again.

I have done supermarket shop today, plenty of salad and fruit and pasta and sauces for my lunches at work so I'm prepared for my dinner all week and tea also.

Hubby is back today too and I have to say I have missed him even though it's only be 4 days. Maybe that's why I've picked a bit too cos if he was here I wouldn't have as he would have been saying, is that on slimming world so I wouldn't have had it.

Just finished ironing and getting kids in bath soon, then me in bath and an early night ready for work tomorrow.

I am thinking of booking my and hubby into Champneys Springs Health Farm on BHol weekend, I've been about 12 times I think and love it and think it would do us both good to just go for a night, relax, have a massage and just spend some chill out time on our own together. He says he doesn't think its his thing but he's going anyway so tough!

Will report back in for my arse kicking, again, tomorrow night!

Much love to you all

xxx

Back