Saggy Boobs

bunnycd

I think I am going to end up with 2 horrid prunes rather than boobs by the end of my CD journey, they are both pointing to the ground already! - anyone know what I can do apart from put firming cream on them?

Aww I think the same too so would welcome any hints and tips.

When my hubby talks about saggy boobs he calls them "wombles noses" which makes me laugh but I don't want to be a womble :cry:

Hi bunnycd

I recommend the Model Bust by Clarins, this is brilliant for toning and firming the bust.

It is a device that fits onto the cold tap (cold water is excellent for firming the bust) and the large cup on the other end fits over your bust (one breast at a time) you then turn on the tap for about 3-5 mins.

Once I have patted dry with a towel, I usually use a good quality bust or firming cream to moisturise

You do get quick results with this, but you need to do it regularly to stop the effect reversing.

For more information, please click on following link, hope this helps

Escentual - Clarins Skincare & Cosmetics

Last edited:
Hi Bunny,

My worry is not sagging boobs, the fact that i will have none to sag is worrying me. I have decided i am going to ask my GP for a referral for a boob job when i get to goal. They go on about how much losing weight is better for you so i am going to say having no boobs is not good for your confidence. If i have no confidence then i am going to eat again. Maybe he may have pitty on me and send me for new boobs. It is worth a try anyway!

Hey
thats a great idea - l never thought of that! Unfortunately losing a large amount of weight does have the not so good effects on skin - I can honestly say that although I never want to put the weight back on, I do look decidedly worse undressed now than before - at least then it was all filled out, now its just well............. anyway - I liken my boobs to african elephant ears lol - no seriously they aren't quite that bad but havin loose skin certainly does dent your confidence after achieving so much. I am seriously thinking of having some major surgery after i have finished my journey, but as my weight was mostly distributed round my bottom and thighs I would be looking at a full body lift and breast reshape !!! just a little eh and £10k !!!!!!!!!! Although I have gained some since I first started I have kept 5 stone off for 3 years and no amount of exercise has helped - sorry guys if i have just made you all sigh and say oh no what have we all got too look forward too :cry:
Bev

- I liken my boobs to african elephant ears lol -
LMAO, i can't even say mine are going to be like elephants ears, more like the mouse standing next to the elephant.

Keeping all that weight off is great. I find dieting the easy part it is the keeping it off that is the hardest as i always revert back to my old ways. Hopefully if i lose a large amount of weight then i will worry more about putting it back on.

I agree with Fitz, I have maintained for a year now and done every trick I was told with biooil, phytomer bath oil, electro stimulation belts, situps, drunk loads of water etc etc etc and my loose skin round my tummy is exactly the same as it was 12 months ago.

Surgery is the only option in some cases.

M.

Hi Icemoose,

Before doing this diet my aunt, who is a fitness lecturer, advised me to do lots of exercise because losing weight so quickly will make you have saggy skin. I am affaid of doing much as the calories are so low (thats my excuse anyway). How much exercise can you do on SS ?

I have resigned myself to when I have lost all my weight I will need surgery.

I am hoping to be able to get it on the NHS if not I will have to just save my pennies :cry:

It's all quite worrying, I am going to do all of the things that are advised to prevent it and hope for the best, but even if I don't get that, then I will have lost 11-12 stone and am bound to look better! But I might have to have surgery :(

Mine have gone from 36 FF to 34 DD and they even more like spaniels ears than they were before.

Keeping hinting to DH that boob job would be nice. Lady at work just had hers done and even though see was small before she has had to go a lot larger than she thought in order to fill the empty skin that was there.

Watch out Pammy Anderson if thats the case I dread to think how big they would end up. Better start to practice with 5lb bag of spuds in each cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

After losing 5 stone and a good few cup sizes :eek: :wave_cry:

I am not too saggy but I did use bio oil twice a day (about £10 a bottle from the pharmacy) It's no magic cure but I think it did help - and faded my streach marks a bit too!!

Mine have gone from 'tits' to 'mitts' .... you know, like those mittens kids wear strung around their necks, hanging down their fronts. :sigh:

Unfortunately, the sad fact is that although creams, lotions and potions can help improve the APPEARANCE and tone of the skin, once the ligaments supporting the breasts are stretched (the Cooper's ligaments) then our boobs are destined for the journey south!

Sadly, the loss of fat when we diet make them even saggier. Sheesh - all very depressing stuff! lol

I think I'd definitely consider a lift 'n shift if finances allowed.

I was doing some research into breast uplifts and all of them leave you with a nastly scar from the nipple downwards, I am not sure if I would rather have 2 prunes. It would be good to find a surgen that minimises those nasty scars - any ideas?

Back